Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Yeah, I’m not happy that those bs games and then major stuff like the frat house rebuild and party planning are locked behind the same variable.
Minigames I enjoyed.
A. Party planning
B. Mansion renovation
C. Brawler
D. Puzzler
E. Match 3
F. Tennis with Tybalt's face

Minigame I was neutral with:
1. Gender studies memory game
2. Tennis with Jill
3. Drink mixing

Minigames that could possibly be good with improvement
1. English class (I like word scrambles) if it actually included all the words
2. Math class if it was actually math
3. Pancakes if the latency wasn't so bad

Minigames that belong in the 9th circle of hell
A. Drinking maze
B. Painting

That is all

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Minigames I enjoyed.
A. Party planning
B. Mansion renovation
C. Brawler
D. Puzzler
E. Match 3

2. Tennis with Jill
3. Drink mixing

A. Drinking maze
B. Painting

That is all
the one at the HOTs party? is not a minigame

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I can't help but think that if Josy and Maya break up, Maya will date Sage.
1) Sage is the third person after MC and Josy who knows the whole situation with her father and her relationship with Josy
2) Maya confidently says that she likes Sage, while Josy tries to avoid answering.
3) In ep9 in the movie theater scene, Maya is the first to say she wants to kiss Sage.
4) Sage treats Maya very well, which could probably turn into a romantic relationship.

If Maya breaks up with Josy and the player prefers Josy, Maya will start dating Sage.
If the player breaks up with Sage, she will start dating Maya.
If the player plays well probably Sage can organize a threesome with Maya.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. Is it possible to get a 3D model of Quinn? If not, does anyone have all or most of the renders with Quinn? I could model her in my spare time. :)
I posted a week or so ago in this topic, a neural network-generated zombie woman who gives us a heart. Just yesterday, for reasons that I don’t understand, some comment about Quinn triggered my OCD, and now I have this obsession with making Quinn this zombie girl, but there’s no proper posture or facial expression in the game, so it would be hard to photoshop so I need a 3D model. Damn it! Obsessions, such shit!:HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Minigames I enjoyed.
A. Party planning
B. Mansion renovation
C. Brawler
D. Puzzler
E. Match 3

2. Tennis with Jill
3. Drink mixing

A. Drinking maze
B. Painting

That is all
well I'm just waiting to try the new chemistry mini-game in Nora's class. :HideThePain:

85dt8d.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So. Is it possible to get a 3D model of Quinn? If not, does anyone have all or most of the renders with Quinn? I could model her in my spare time. :)
I mean, a week or so ago, on this topic, I was bouncing off a zombie neural net-generated woman who gives us a heart. Just yesterday, for reasons that I don’t understand, some comment about Quinn triggered my OCD, and now I have this obsession with making Quinn this zombie girl, but there’s no proper posture or facial expression in the game, so it would be hard to photoshop so I need a 3D model. Damn it! Obsessions, such shit!:HideThePain:
There's a fan-art thread, there's a link to an assets list in the first post and other users have their own so if you search in the thread for Quinn assets you should be able to get a few options.

Oct 21, 2019
There is no avoiding the date with Jill?
I have been replaying a bit, and saving on certain points to cover different paths, but I don't have a save that far back to check this, and I don't want to start a new one before checking this.

Reactions: RK - Milf

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here we go again :FacePalm: Still playing a différent game than everyone else and making your own fanfic. You still don't understand anything about Quinn and her relationship with the MC. Stop embarrasing yourself amigo.
Sorry if I don't think Quinn is complicated. It's not her. In EP4 on the Sage Branch, Sage clearly says so that the MC can get under Quinn's skin. It doesn't matter whether the MC is a DIK or a CHICK.

Man will always desire what is rare and rare. Why doesn't Quinn fuck super DIK Tommy? Simply because she could fuck Tommy at any time, Tommy is mass produced. There's no appeal in that for a girl like Quinn.

Accept it or leave it.:rolleyes:

Reactions: MCDom

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This, Josy's empty look, makes me think. She screwed something up and it's now up to Maya whether the throuple continues or not. The MC probably found out so Josy knew something and didn't tell him anything.
View attachment 3071218
Josy doesn't have an empty look. She's thinking, "You know, if he'd move that damn guitar over a little I could probably see his dick."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy is not the third wheel. Josy is the character in the story who will have the biggest secrets after the MC because she doesn't tell everything. Josy has secrets, we just don't know exactly what they are.
Josy secret is she a goddess walking among us

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Because she's been passed around like a joint at a party by Quinn. Sex has been decoupled from physical pleasure for her. Rio's like, "Welp, being fucked by yet another guy. This is, like, the seventh dick today. Oh well."

Eventually, on the Rio path, she'll catch feelings for MC and be able to cum from fucking him. But not until she quits the restaurant, which will result in a huge fight with Quinn.
Meh. Whatever. But easy fix: We kill Quinn.
download.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes