TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
She'd still be a lesbian so her father would still have put the same loan in place, preventing her from starting any relationship during her college years unless she could find another way to fund college. So she still would have pledged for the HOTs and without Josy would have provided Quinn with the blackmail material to force her into the restaurant.
Even WITH josy, Maya considers just toughing it out for her college duration, there is no way she would join "a bunch of sluts" - which is what she thought about the HOT's - without Josy and the need for money.

Josy wanted to join the HOTs because she wanted the full college experience, that wouldn't change with whether Maya was there or not, obviously she'd need to be a special case because she's a late arrival. However she wasn't the only late arrival who was still allowed to pledge. Lily was also a late arrival. Quinn's willingness to mess with Tommy means she'd have no problem with Josy pledging late.
Maybe year/semester two. In semester one she would've had to run exactly into Quinn, anyone else would've told her it's too late for that semester. Sage was pissed at Quinn for accepting so many, and Sage would've been the most natural choice for Josy to approach, since she is the president.

My question is why that's a problem. I'd prefer less drama than more drama with the relationships. There's enough storyline to go around with Fuckface's parentage and the restaurant without needing it with every LI too.
Then you should ask the people who started the meme !?

I general I would assume it feels like some kind of neglect to give 4 out of 5 LI's a unique storyline and the fifth just tags along.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Even WITH josy, Maya considers just toughing it out for her college duration, there is no way she would join "a bunch of sluts" - which is what she thought about the HOT's - without Josy and the need for money.
Why are you rewriting the story to fit your narrative? Maya may have considered toughing it out without Josy but she decided not to. At the point she asks Fuckface to do the list with her she doesn't know Josy will be joining them, in fact she's pretty sure Josy isn't going to be coming to college as the rejects have arrived and she wasn't with them. So that's exactly the same position she'd be in without Josy. A lesbian not currently having a girlfriend at college to hide from her father but who wants to get funding so she can be who she is for her college years, not pretend to be someone she isn't.
Maybe year/semester two. In semester one she would've had to run exactly into Quinn, anyone else would've told her it's too late for that semester. Sage was pissed at Quinn for accepting so many, and Sage would've been the most natural choice for Josy to approach, since she is the president.
Josy to random HOT: "Do you know who I would need to talk to if I wanted to pledge for the HOTs."
random HOT: "Quinn's handling the pledges but I think you're too late this year."
Josy: "That's a shame, could you tell her that Tommy's stepsister was asking if she there was any way she could pledge?"

Random HOT passes on message to Quinn, pretty sure Quinn finds Josy and gets her pledged to annoy Tommy.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Sep 26, 2023
Quinn isn't complicated. What you wrote is exactly what I meant when I wrote that Quinn wants the CHICK MC.

Maybe I should have expressed myself better. Quinn wants to crack the CHICK MC. That's Quinn's incentive, that's why Quinn has a crush on the CHICK MC because she can't just have him. For Quinn, it's a game of cat and mouse.

When Quinn (cat) catches the MC (mouse), the cat, Quinn, loses interest.
Here we go again :FacePalm: Still playing a différent game than everyone else and making your own fanfic. You still don't understand anything about Quinn and her relationship with the MC. Stop embarrasing yourself amigo.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Quinn isn't complicated. What you wrote is exactly what I meant when I wrote that Quinn wants the CHICK MC.

Maybe I should have expressed myself better. Quinn wants to crack the CHICK MC. That's Quinn's incentive, that's why Quinn has a crush on the CHICK MC because she can't just have him. For Quinn, it's a game of cat and mouse.

When Quinn (cat) catches the MC (mouse), the cat, Quinn, loses interest.
you're still playing your favorite card dalli_x. :KEK:
4d6e1a3b73e9d15840d57d59e6b9305d2ae4e33a8770b6ba8ffd65cd7139a4fa.jpg

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Why are you rewriting the story to fit your narrative?
Dude are you serious ? Your last three posts are literally only shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Maya may have considered toughing it out without Josy but she decided not to. At the point she asks Fuckface to do the list with her she doesn't know Josy will be joining them, in fact she's pretty sure Josy isn't going to be coming to college as the rejects have arrived and she wasn't with them. So that's exactly the same position she'd be in without Josy. A lesbian not currently having a girlfriend at college to hide from her father but who wants to get funding so she can be who she is for her college years, not pretend to be someone she isn't.
Exactly like this one, Josy was Maya's girlfriend the entire time and she wants the money to be with Josy and get the tuition money from her student loan! After being nearly caught by her dad, she tells the MC that she is considering to just tough it out.

When Quinn tells her there is no free tuition money, she slaps her in the face and says she never wants to have anything to do with them ever again.

Josy to random HOT: "Do you know who I would need to talk to if I wanted to pledge for the HOTs."
random HOT: "Quinn's handling the pledges but I think you're too late this year."
Josy: "That's a shame, could you tell her that Tommy's stepsister was asking if she there was any way she could pledge?"
And you did it again!

random HOT: "Sage is our president but I think you're too late this year."
Random HOT: "Sage won't give a fuck, we already have more pledges than we ever had."

See? I can do it too !

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I'm convinced that all these minigames are actually just DPC teaching himself how to code. Like, who asked for a fucking pancake flipping minigame that gets used exactly once?

Or an even better example: the stay-inside-the-lines drinking minigame that evolved into the painting/cleaning minigame. Guarantee that started off as "how do I code constant cursor position detection in RenPy?"
Yeah, I’m not happy that those bs games and then major stuff like the frat house rebuild and party planning are locked behind the same variable.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Dude are you serious ? Your last three posts are literally only shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Exactly like this one, Josy was Maya's girlfriend the entire time and she wants the money to be with Josy and get the tuition money from her student loan! After being nearly caught by her dad, she tells the MC that she is considering to just tough it out.

When Quinn tells her there is no free tuition money, she slaps her in the face and says she never wants to have anything to do with them ever again.

And you did it again!

random HOT: "Sage is our president but I think you're too late this year."
Random HOT: "Sage won't give a fuck, we already have more pledges than we ever had."

See? I can do it too !
The only "what if?" scenarios are for Josy, we haven't seen her at B&R without Maya so everything we say regarding that is conjecture.

However we do have Maya at B&R without Josy, we know exactly what her plans were if Josy wasn't at college. At the point Maya asks Fuckface for his help with her pledge list she assumed that Josy wasn't going to be at college, and that they were about to break up. So we see exactly what Maya would do if Josy wasn't in the story, because up until Josy turns up at B&R that was Maya's situation.

Therefore we can say with 100% certainty that Maya would do if she had broken up with Josy (or any random girl) before she arrived at B&R and therefore was a single lesbian. That's how she sees herself by the time she asks Fuckface to do the list, so if that was her actual situation she would pledge for the HOTs and give Quinn the evidence with which Quinn can then blackmail her into being on the restaurant menu. That's not conjecture, it's simply fact, yet you've decided despite the story showing us what would have happened that something else would happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes