KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Sorry, not sorry, bro. The cops are coming in. She'll just be arrested and she'll be out of the picture for a few years. Just call for days and times so you can visit her. So, no death for her. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3071353
Well, that's sad. :(
However, I'm sure Quinn won't be bored. :rolleyes:
Of course, because Riona will keep her company. :cool:
Yes, as an accomplice to all the crimes Quinn is accused of. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, that's sad. :(
However, I'm sure Quinn won't be bored. :rolleyes:
Of course, because Riona will keep her company. :cool:
Yes, as an accomplice to all the crimes Quinn is accused of. :D
I've already got that planned. Rio will get immunity from prosecution for testifying against Quinn. Done deal. You however are going down as an accomplice. Neil's going to be so disappointed in you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Btw, this is an interesting question... :unsure:
Joshy, as a true gentleman, surely you should know, after what time from the moment of acquaintance a gentleman can touch a lady's pussy?
As long as she allows it
Any time is ok
But remember a gentleman asks for consent first
And makes sure the lady cums first

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
However, beta testing is the most uncertain phase, waiting for the release of the chapter is often overestimated, often lasting as little as a week.
To date, DPC's two week beta testing has been extraordinarily consistent. It would be quite surprising for that to get shorter - though as DPC keeps adding to the size and the game keeps branching, it could easily go longer than two weeks. And of course, if any major problems arise, well that could again cause it to go longer.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To date, DPC's two week beta testing has been extraordinarily consistent. It would be quite surprising for that to get shorter - though as DPC keeps adding to the size and the game keeps branching, it could easily go longer than two weeks. And of course, if any major problems arise, well that could again cause it to go longer.
Keep in mind EP 9 testing was done in a week

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
sometimes you just got to go with the flow, like having sex with Josy in a gym bathroom :love: :love:
That was a hot scene
Josy looked beautiful

I hope we get to go on a romantic date with our chosen LI in the next episode
The girls deserve a very romantic date
With roses of course

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
That was a hot scene
Josy looked beautiful

I hope we get to go on a romantic date with our chosen LI in the next episode
The girls deserve a very romantic date
With roses of course
Only one rose. But it's a very nice rose. Costs as much as a lap dance. Or anal with Camila.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I've already got that planned. Rio will get immunity from prosecution for testifying against Quinn. Done deal. You however are going down as an accomplice. Neil's going to be so disappointed in you.
Huh. :ROFLMAO: And Quinn gets immunity for giving up Burke covering for her and maybe her supplier.:cool: Who do you think the cops are more interested in, the common drug dealer and pimp or the college dean who’s involved?:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Btw, this is an interesting question... :unsure:
Joshy, as a true gentleman, surely you should know, after what time from the moment of acquaintance a gentleman can touch a lady's pussy?
A true gentleman listens to a lady’s body language and touches her pussy as soon as he gets permission from that body language. :WeSmart::cool: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes