Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
In terms of lewd scenes, which "firsts" do you expect to see in ep 10?

I think most of us are hoping to finally see Jill giving MC her first blowjob (the bathtube in the preview could be the place for it).
Do you think it will be a blowjob only scene to give it more importance or just a warm up before sex?
Will she taste MC cum or even let him cum on her face?

Can we expect to see another main girl having anal sex with the MC for the first time or is it still to early?
Who do you think will try it first and how will it happen: MC asking for it or the girl taking the initiative like Sage did?
Will Josy and Maya try it together or when they are alone with MC?

About Sage, she said she wanted to try new things with MC, what could they be?
I can think about a new threesome or maybe some domination roleplay, any other ideas?
Will anal with her be now a regular thing or only something to do in special occasions?
I would like to see her trying ass to mouth, but I don't think that's something DPC care about.

Finally, will MC have sex or at least lewd interaction with a girl he hasn't fucked yet?

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I believe it would be public sex, because she becomes super wet when thinking about it
But of course it wouldn’t be Maya/Josy variant at night in the woods

Also I’m very surprised about Zoey. She looks really like a saint. I thought she would prefer some extreme stuff after her “training “ in Cali :cautious:

Reactions: KaiserST

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want a scene where we can walk around campus holding Josy & Maya's hands
So that the other DIKS can see and run to their rooms crying
Because they don't have a chance with the two best girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82 and dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In terms of lewd scenes, which "firsts" do you expect to see in ep 10?

I think most of us are hoping to finally see Jill giving MC her first blowjob (the bathtube in the preview could be the place for it).
Do you think it will be a blowjob only scene to give it more importance or just a warm up before sex?
Will she taste MC cum or even let him cum on her face?

Can we expect to see another main girl having anal sex with the MC for the first time or is it still to early?
Who do you think will try it first and how will it happen: MC asking for it or the girl taking the initiative like Sage did?
Will Josy and Maya try it together or when they are alone with MC?

I can think about a new threesome or maybe some domination roleplay, any other ideas?
Will anal with her be now a regular thing or only something to do in special occasions?
I would like to see her trying ass to mouth, but I don't think that's something DPC care about.

Finally, will MC have sex or at least lewd interaction with a girl he hasn't fucked yet?
There might be the first time in the game, not flashbacks, with Zoey and maybe Bianca.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Was there already a theory about Camilla's pregnancy? Because she's acting weird in ep9. She goes to the bathroom a lot and it looks like she's cramping.
Arieth's pregnancy is a nice distraction from the fact that Camilla is actually pregnant.
The father could be Burke, with him she fucked for money, or it could be Rusty. Or the game won't name names at all, which is likely.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I want a scene where we can walk around campus holding Josy & Maya's hands
So that the other DIKS can see and run to their rooms crying
Because they don't have a chance with the two best girls
Are you sure they'll even notice? Is there any DIK who has tried to hit on Maya or Josy?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you sure they'll even notice? Is there any DIK who has tried to hit on Maya or Josy?
Absolutely not. Only with Jill, incredibly, is there minimal competition (Rusty). Maya and Sage apparently have no other guys interested. Josy has a couple of outcasts like Steven and the bald jock

Reactions: yossa999

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Was there already a theory about Camilla's pregnancy? Because she's acting weird in ep9. She goes to the bathroom a lot and it looks like she's cramping.
Arieth's pregnancy is a nice distraction from the fact that Camilla is actually pregnant.
The father could be Burke, with him she fucked for money, or it could be Rusty. Or the game won't name names at all, which is likely.
Camila is not common to all routes, so if it isn't the MC's it would be very NTRish. I doubt DPC is going to do something like that.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
doubt we would get a full scene with Bianca this episode, maybe some fooling around for more cheating points.

However, I do expect a Zoey scene.
The ass sqeezing in the last chapter was an acceleration, meaningless. Now something has to be, it may not be full sex, but an advancement there must be

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, if I understand correctly there is a cheat variable now?

Well, I just have to say if that is true it is useless to me
Because I will never cheat on Maya & Josy
All these other girls aren't even a little tempting

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
About Zoey, that isnt a surprise, she doesn'y have much experience and its not like DPC had the balls to show another important girl having sex with another person other than the MC.
And this is sad
I would like to see a camwhoring with her and some extreme stuff like pierced pussy, DAP, fisting or something like that
It would be hard to match her with MC, but hey, I believe DPC can do it

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry guys but Quinn and Rio are a little busy right now, I'm their most valuable customer and they decided to provide me their premium service. Could you turn down the noise a little and let them finish their... job?
What about drugging you and waiting for you to wake up and then lying to you so you're the best suitor they've ever had?
You've been tricked.:p:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes