7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Shouldn't there be a scene in the library prior to the dinner event? Where Jill invites Tremolo, Quinn overhears their conversation and confronts MC after
That's what I was mentioning as the place where I expected that variable to change, but it didn't.

Omen

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Even if such variable exists it's not exported-imported into Season 3, so it can be considered as "temporal", instead of changing the one you mentioned (if it ever exist) you are getting "ep8_quinn_rejected_you" = True var after Jill invites MC to dinner in the library. That's used later to control Quinn's attitude to MC if he chooses Jill later. Another options to dump her is Sage and Bella, she finds out about MC in relationship during dialogue on the DIKs kitchen. Difference is that in case with Jill it's Quinn, who dumps MC, while in case with Bella and Sage she have no clue that MC have got into relationships and literally getting pissed off, while she is trying to hide it.
Yeah, I've seen that variable ("ep8_quinn_rejected_you"), but forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. I think you are correct in saying the variable that I questioned may have been abandoned or ignored.

Omen

Reactions: Kpyna

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
So whats the episode 10 outlook ? Since we are week or two away from beta testing, I decided to kind type out everything we know so far about the episode.

So the name of the ep is Calm before the snow - revealed back in April. Total of 5800 static renders and 300+ animations, some of which are in 60 fps. Party theme continues and there is going to be a thanksgiving party, so episode 10 will cover month of November in MC's life.

We are going back to school and there is a new class- science which also means MC will discover that his teacher is Nora and its going to be interesting depending on certain choices.

Minigames: There is a couple of new minigames. Brawler, math class and english class minigames are all reworked. There is a new science class mini game and beer pong minigame.

Freeroams: At least 4 freeroams events. 2 small, 1 medium and 1 huge - probably party.

New locations/environments: DPC mentioned that he was working on a new location which could be some camping place by the lake - probably location of a party. There is also new gym/yoga studio and arcade

Social media: So far 7 socmed posts. Derek will post that he found some girl handbag. Riona post a morning after selfie, students are taking yearbook pics and Dawe is complaining, MC is posting from science class, Sage is posting from a HOT's gatering, MC posts pic with him and Riona in arcade on a date.

MG: Obviously there is going to be a lot of scenes with main girls as seen in previews. Josy and MC are getting intimate in what looks like a tent, Sage and MC are having fun in his room, Bella and MC are getting comfortable in her living room, Jill and MC are enjoying themselves in prep house jacuzzi and Maya is knocking on MC's door on a rainy day.

SG: With side girls there is also a lot of content. Mostly with Quinn,Rio,Lily and Nicole since its hinted they are possible LI in the future. MC and Zoey will also have some serious conversation in mc's room - this is cannon event.

Everything else: There is probably 3 ways to start playing depending on choices in ep9. HOT house, Nicole's and DIK mansion. Also I am curious to see the fallout from M&J breakup - no hints so far probably on purpose. Same with Jill and Bella.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So whats the episode 10 outlook ? Since we are week or two away from beta testing, I decided to kind type out everything we know so far about the episode.

So the name of the ep is Calm before the snow - revealed back in April. Total of 5800 static renders and 300+ animations, some of which are in 60 fps. Party theme continues and there is going to be a thanksgiving party, so episode 10 will cover month of November in MC's life.

We are going back to school and there is a new class- science which also means MC will discover that his teacher is Nora and its going to be interesting depending on certain choices.

Minigames: There is a couple of new minigames. Brawler, math class and english class minigames are all reworked. There is a new science class mini game and beer pong minigame.

Freeroams: At least 4 freeroams events. 2 small, 1 medium and 1 huge - probably party.

New locations/environments: DPC mentioned that he was working on a new location which could be some camping place by the lake - probably location of a party. There is also new gym/yoga studio and arcade

Social media: So far 7 socmed posts. Derek will post that he found some girl handbag. Riona post a morning after selfie, students are taking yearbook pics and Dawe is complaining, MC is posting from science class, Sage is posting from a HOT's gatering, MC posts pic with him and Riona in arcade on a date.

MG: Obviously there is going to be a lot of scenes with main girls as seen in previews. Josy and MC are getting intimate in what looks like a tent, Sage and MC are having fun in his room, Bella and MC are getting comfortable in her living room, Jill and MC are enjoying themselves in prep house jacuzzi and Maya is knocking on MC's door on a rainy day.

SG: With side girls there is also a lot of content. Mostly with Quinn,Rio,Lily and Nicole since its hinted they are possible LI in the future. MC and Zoey will also have some serious conversation in mc's room - this is cannon event.

Everything else: There is probably 3 ways to start playing depending on choices in ep9. HOT house, Nicole's and DIK mansion. Also I am curious to see the fallout from M&J breakup - no hints so far probably on purpose. Same with Jill and Bella.
Reading this got me all excited...a week or two away from beta after all this time feels like its almost tomorrow...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:rolleyes:...okay...let me rephrase that:

So, that's in class, right? Begs the question, why she would wear a DIK jacket (presumably from the MC?) in class?! :unsure:
Because she looks hot in it ? :love: , to show off ?:devilish: , to make statements?:cool: , or she just feel cold , and MC give it to her.;)

and MC also wore his jacket in class before, so it's not unusual thing. to wear jacket. If you ask Why specifically MCs jacket?, see the first lines;):ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Because she looks hot in it ? :love: , to show off ?:devilish: , to make statements?:cool: , or she just feel cold , and MC give it to her.;)

and MC also wore his jacket in class before, so it's not unusual thing. to wear jacket. If you ask Why specifically MCs jacket?, see the first lines;):ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but she very obviously isn't a DIK, so someone has given his jacket to her. That's what I mean... :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
NEW ROOSTER POST

Show me your colors and I'll show you mine. Orange and black is where it's at.

View attachment 3073491
Wow! Something happened because DPC released a really good Rooster preview. And the new hairstyle is very original. I didn't recognize Lily right away, at first it seemed like it was Bella from Summer's Gone.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes