dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I want a scene where we can walk around campus holding Josy & Maya's hands
So that the other DIKS can see and run to their rooms crying
Because they don't have a chance with the two best girls
I'll improve your version. I want Caleb to go after Josy and/or Maya, have the MC kick Caleb's ass, and then all three of them walk across campus hand in hand and all the guys shit their pants at the mere sight of Josy and Maya because they're scared from the MC's revenge.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
So, if I understand correctly there is a cheat variable now?

Well, I just have to say if that is true it is useless to me
Because I will never cheat on Maya & Josy
All these other girls aren't even a little tempting
BrowserPreview_tmp.gif
Those jock arseholes should get their hands of Riona
Such a sweet & Caring woman like her is far too good for them
She needs a caring sensitive man like me
But bro
I could totally change her
Quinn just needs some love from a chick mc
Why did Lily tell me not to fall in love?
That just means I will now

Not on my M&J run of course

P.S. I certainly don't think she is a cop
More like she is afraid of love
She needs a romantic man who can heal her broken heart
BrowserPreview_tmp (1).gif

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What about drugging you and waiting for you to wake up and then lying to you so you're the best suitor they've ever had?
You've been tricked.:p:ROFLMAO:
Oh you and your theories! Last time Quinn drugged me, I boinked her on the roof of DIK's house! And don't you dare tell me it was just my imagination, Jacob saw us! :ROFLMAO:
EDIT: Inb4: New theory, Jacob is Quinn's business partner!

Last edited:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Another thing to add to this, the stat "Quinn likes You" is true. I haven't been able to confirm if this changes if an event like the dinner party invite from Jill occurs. I have to redo a FUp on my Jill save so I'll find out if that variable changes after the invite. All this being said... Jill's path is at worst a neutral run (for success). In my case, for Jill, Chick +20 so that should be enough of a trigger to change the Quinn variable, if it exists.

Stay tuned...

Omen
Ok, I replayed my Ep8 Jill path. After the Jill invite to dinner, nothing changes on the "QuinnlikesU" variable.
I am monitoring this variable via SanchoMod.

Does anyone have an idea what this stat is all about?

Omen

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Ok, I replayed my Ep8 Jill path. After the Jill invite to dinner, nothing changes on the "QuinnlikesU" variable.

Omen
Shouldn't there be a scene in the library prior to the dinner event? Where Jill invites Tremolo, Quinn overhears their conversation and confronts MC after

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

Omen
Even if such variable exists it's not exported-imported into Season 3, so it can be considered as "temporal", instead of changing the one you mentioned (if it ever exist) you are getting "ep8_quinn_rejected_you" = True var after Jill invites MC to dinner in the library. That's used later to control Quinn's attitude to MC if he chooses Jill later. Another options to dump her is Sage and Bella, she finds out about MC in relationship during dialogue on the DIKs kitchen. Difference is that in case with Jill it's Quinn, who dumps MC, while in case with Bella and Sage she have no clue that MC have got into relationships and literally getting pissed off, while she is trying to hide it.

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
I have dozens of save files. I have pretty much done every eventuality with every MG and SG with every permutation imaginable. Story wise I don't really have a most/least favourite. I tend to see the person, as it were, and adjust the MC accordingly for that specific play through. Each girl has their pros, and cons, whether they are a MG or SG - Though SG interaction are not so indepth, naturally, as they are not as, currently, important to the overall arching story (Well except, perhaps, for one or two. But not as impactful as the MG story lines anyway). Basically I enjoyed all stories told thus far. I do like Jill's story though, losing the naivity and learning to not be so fearful. It is sweet.
would u mind share your saves bro?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes