Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If my memory serves me well he usually releases episode 3 weeks after final status update so December 8th is most likely
YOU GOTTA STOP SPREADING FALSE HOPES ABOUT A NOVEMBER RELEASE

Don't expect anything before the second week of December.
Didnt he thoroughly test this update himself?
As no update has been tested ever before?
Shouldnt that make beta-testing much faster?
Oh, wait... :KEK::BootyTime:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That's an insane render speed, wonder if those animations were particularly short.

That would make sense since the remaning animations are from lewd scenes and those are mostly <4s.

Those animations are also most likely not 60fps.
Yeah, he’d been averaging 6-7 with some systems upgraded and some not, and some animations at 60 fps and some not. So having 3 systems upgraded plus presumably shorter animations as well as no statics to occupy a system means those numbers aren’t too surprising.

Reactions: KaiserST

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
While the "his dad just didn't tell him" argument has always been there, wether people claim it for story telling purposes or some internal reasons of Neil, no father would deny his sone half of his lineage to save him from disappointment or almost anything else for that matter.

Like yea, I could see a point being made, that if Lynette's father was the head of a columbian cartel and Neil would try to keep his son safe, but that's the level of concern it would take to just string your son along for 19 years and not let him know about his own lineage.

And a last name by itself is not as potent as a diary for instance in terms of handing over resources to discover the truth.

Like I said before, there are a shitload of stupid storylines in the game, but this one is just 50 steps too far into the abyss. If it turns out that the MC is really related in any way to a Burgmeister or Royce I would be more shocked than if Arieth won a nobel prize in advanced theoretical physics. It would be the cheapest, downright embarassing, way to build a connection between characters, by just refusing to reveal it a few dozen times, just to have one huge reveal.

It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance. MC never asked the question "Dad, what's mom's last name?" You leave out the mom's family name on school forms. You tell the secretary she's referred to only as Lynette, like the singer Prince.

MC: I got an inheritance
Rando: From who?
MC: Some chick named Lynette
Rando: Doesn't it say a family name on there?
MC: No

100% MC is going to be a Burgmeister. It's going to be a huge revelation. He's reading the diary "OMG I'm Burgmeister! How can this be!?!" Like a fucking retard.

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
WeSeeingTheLight! :HideThePain:

• With the 6 Animations left, should be complete next week with previous average saw at 6.+/Week
  • The next week locked for animation, then 2 weeks of intensive testing, it's December for sure.
  • EP10 might still orbiting for a painful 365 days of Development Time threshold.
  • If no more expected, there will be 30 Preview and 8 Rooster. Versus 22/6 for EP9.
  • ElectronicRoberts did an interesting mapping of all the various teasers giving an idea of EP10 content.
  • Release could be 7th December (356 days / 11 months, 21 days / 51 weeks projection). 92% complete.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
(min)​
Music*
Δ
Size_GB
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/W
sA/W
EP1​
1301 (+00%)
51 (+000)
3:29
—​
1.1 (new)
07 Feb, 19​
— days​
—​
—​
—​
EP2​
1709 (+31%)
77 (+026)
3:36
—​
2.3 (+1.2)
04 May, 19​
087_ (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
138​
EP3​
2289 (+34%)
99 (+022)
4:42​
—​
10​
4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug, 19​
105_ (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP4​
2532 (+11%)
134 (+035)
7:57​
—​
15​
6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan, 20​
148_ (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
22.6​
EP5​
2456 (-03%)
157 (+023)
8:35​
17 (3.4K$)
11​
8.0 (+1.9)
29 May, 20​
141_ (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
25.6​
EP6​
3336 (+35%)
162 (+005)
8:33​
24 (4.8K$)
11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov, 20​
169_ (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
138​
21.2​
EP7​
3723 (+12%)
250 (+055)
18:14​
18 (3.6K$)
15​
14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr, 21​
162_ (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP8​
4158 (+12%)
358 (+108)
26:21
34 (6.8K$)
16​
19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov, 21​
211_ (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
138​
EPI
0794 (+00%)
36 (+000)
4:36
19 (3.8K$)
2.6 (new)
4 Mar, 22​
105_ (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9​
5037 (+35%)
303 (-055)
26:08
21 (4.2K$)
7.3 (+4.7)
16 Dec, 22​
287_ (9 months, 12 days |≈41 weeks)
38.2​
EP10
5725 (+14%)
331 [337]
26 (5.2K$)
in dev
.329_ (10 months, 25 days |≈47 weeks)
Complete Table with the idea of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 4 years, 9 months, 25 days (57 months / 248 weeks / 1737 days / 41,688 hours)
* | Total: 31,641$ — Δ=Scenes — Ratio = (Renders/Weeks + secondsAnimations/Weeks) | Renders/Weeks | secondsAnimations/Weeks

(y)Thumbs Up to:
| Casiope's DIK Walkthrough | AchedCroissant's EP10 Preview Collection | Extra: EP10 Rooster Collection | Clone Series Renders
| shazba's Q/A Story Summary | F4iunyl3x's 60 FPS Animation Mod | ElectronicRoberts's Data Infographic Compilation, Words Cloud

| Holy Bacchus 's Story Timeline | DrPinkCake's Q&A Session | RPDL's
WOW ! Thanks, awesome stats!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance.

100% MC is going to be a Burgmeister. It's going to be a huge revelation. He's reading the diary "OMG I'm Burgmeister! How can this be!?!" Like a fucking retard.
You're at least someone who gets that the MC didnt inherit shit that day, and that Neil simply handed him a box he had stored away for xx years. When that scene happened I had to write multiple posts to explain that inheriting something is governed by laws and no your dad can't just sign for it. And of course the biggest fail of all time: You inherit when a person dies, NOT when you come of legal age.

And I haven't yet lost all hope that DPC won't sink so low and make the MC a burgmeister, he will probably have a connection to someone we know, but Burgmeister or Royce ? NO ! Just hell no, I refuse to believe anyone can write that badly, it would make the tuition crap look like pulitzer material.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance. MC never asked the question "Dad, what's mom's last name?" You leave out the mom's family name on school forms. You tell the secretary she's referred to only Lynette, like the singer Prince.

Fuck, Now I'm afraid that's what will happen, and DPC will be so proud of himself telling everyone he foreshadowed this in that scene

Capture d'écran 2023-11-10 170516.png

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You're at least someone who gets that the MC didnt inherit shit that day, and that Neil simply handed him a box he had stored away for xx years. When that scene happened I had to write multiple posts to explain that inheriting something is governed by laws and no your dad can't just sign for it. And of course the biggest fail of all time: You inherit when a person dies, NOT when you come of legal age.

And I haven't yet lost all hope that DPC won't sink so low and make the MC a burgmeister, he will probably have a connection to someone we know, but Burgmeister or Royce ? NO ! Just hell no, I refuse to believe anyone can write that badly, it would make the tuition crap look like pulitzer material.
I believe an inheritance can be left in a trust to be unlocked at a certain age(depending on what's written in the legal docs) when you're a minor. Those docs would still have names on them.

MC received Monopoly money, but can't tell the difference because he's too retarded.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think Fuckface will be a Burgmeister, he can't be a Royce because incest. DPC has been doesn't do subtle and we can see the link with the Royce house in the Lynette photo, as well as Rusty's quote in ep 9.

The only logical reason for Fuckface to not know that Lynette was a Burgmeister is if she was connected to the family by her Mother so she had her Father's name that wasn't Burgmeister, or Lynette had taken Neil's surname when she ran away (I can't remember if they got married or just engaged but she could still have decided to take his name legally without a marriage if she didn't want her family finding her) and all documentation Fuckface has seen has Neil's surname on.

Neil could feasibly have been threatened by the Burgmeisters to never tell Fuckface about Lynette's family. They probably have enough influence to at least make it extremely difficult for Neil to get work if they blacklist him and spread the word to not employ him.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I believe an inheritance can be left in a trust to be unlocked at a certain age(depending on what's written in the legal docs) when you're a minor. Those docs would still have names on them.

MC received Monopoly money, but can't tell the difference because he's too retarded.
You're 100% right, but the person would be informed about his/her pending inheritance and the guardian/trustee of the inheritance would have to act in the best interests of the beneficiary of the inheritance, or in other words throwing it into a box and storing it in your cellar would be a crime.

There are exactly two possibilities, someone gave Neil the box or Neil had it all along. And given that the MC was 3 weeks shy of turning 19, it's highly unlikely that anyone actually died.

Someone wanted the MC to have that box and we can only hope it was someone other than just DPC for story purposes. :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, that's a dissapointing number of animations left to render. Should take them a week to render.

Considering that, beta should only start next weekend which means 24/11 has no chances left.

01/12 then, almost there, I hope the update is worth the wait.
How is this disappointing while you could be right and the renders take a week that seems pretty slow even for DPC. They will probably be done by midweek. 12-1 is probably the most likely date but who knows maybe we get lucky

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance. MC never asked the question "Dad, what's mom's last name?" You leave out the mom's family name on school forms. You tell the secretary she's referred to only Lynette, like the singer Prince.

On this I expend what little optimism I have left for this game.

The fact that we do not know Lynette's surname does not mean that MC does not know it.

then we don't know his either
in fact

Reactions: _serhio_

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
and That's Remind me that your nonsense started to affect other peoples Brain Cell. :ROFLMAO: . Yesterday Darkwen was wrong 2 times in a row, and instead of, admitting and say, " yeah my bad ". He try to weasel his way out of it, in some dalix way.:ROFLMAO:.
I knew that this would happen eventually, but it's still surprise me:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I was only "wrong" once yesterday that was about the Lily render, you would kill to have a day that good:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You're 100% right, but the person would be informed about his/her pending inheritance and the guardian/trustee of the inheritance would have to act in the best interests of the beneficiary of the inheritance, or in other words throwing it into a box and storing it in your cellar would be a crime.

There are exactly two possibilities, someone gave Neil the box or Neil had it all along. And given that the MC was 3 weeks shy of turning 19, it's highly unlikely that anyone actually died.

Someone wanted the MC to have that box and we can only hope it was someone other than just DPC for story purposes. :D

For sure. It's to be a Telenovela drama reveal, Lynette is alive!!! After the roofies wore off she looked at peasant Neil with disgust and gave him the bastard son after birth.

On this I expend what little optimism I have left for this game.

The fact that we do not know Lynette's surname does not mean that MC does not know it.

then we don't know his either
in fact
Up until now, what has given you any type of confidence that MC knows anything?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes