robin312

Jul 6, 2023
The MC gets a FakeID in EP6. Take a close look at what kind of fake ID this is. A driver's license. She ran away from parents and perhaps didn't want to be found. It's not a problem to change your name these days and if she did that before the MC was born, then Lynette had a new last name when the MC was born. The MC may have had to show his birth certificate, but not his mother's.
hm, what a out his inheritance? where does it come from? isn't it some relative from his mother side? because his father is poor like a church's mouse

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
hm, what a out his inheritance? where does it come from? isn't it some relative from his mother side? because his father is poor like a church's mouse
The box came from some lost and found. The Diary from the Princess Diary movie set, some Monopoly money, and old moth filled clothes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:oops::oops: let's not create mysteries where there are none: the money comes from his mother, Neil warns his son that there is a letter for him about his mother, and when Mc comes home for his birthday he reveals that there is money and some items that belonged to his mother, including the very interesting diary (level of interest: Battleship Potemkin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
No you have not. First of all, you write yourself so that in almost all states they have to give me a birth certificate. So not everyone.

The MC gets a FakeID in EP6. Take a close look at what kind of fake ID this is. A driver's license. She ran away from parents and perhaps didn't want to be found. It's not a problem to change your name these days and if she did that before the MC was born, then Lynette had a new last name when the MC was born. The MC may have had to show his birth certificate, but not his mother's.

You only ever read half of it and don't think outside the box. In EP7 it is clearly written that Lynette wanted to leave her old life behind for Neil. Where do you start if you don't want to be found? You change your name.

The MC does not know his mother's birth last name. Neil maybe, but Lynette might have made Neil promise never to tell her son.

Remember high school. The MC and Neil are in trouble right now. The MC doesn't know why the other boy's parents never pressed charges even though they wanted to. In order to protect the MC and himself from this accusation, Neil contacted Lynette's parents, i.e. the MC's grandparents. So grandparents came back into the picture when the MC was 15 years old. As simple as that.
I didn't only read half, you edited and added half that post later, bro !

So now lemme explain to you one FINAL time why what you cooked up can't be true and why your theory is fucked.

Yes, Lynette could've gotten herself a fake driver's license and yes a driver's license is a valid photo ID at any hospital.

However, and here your theory fails for the first time, since she and Neil weren't married she would also have to provide a VALID health insurance card. And I don't have to explain to you that the two have to match. That's not something you can just pick up.

The second time your theory fails is, Neil's name would still be on the birth certificate, you can't possibly suggest that Neil handed the MC a birth certificate where it says Father : Something other than Neil XXX.

And lastly, yea I said in almost all states, but that's because that's how it was when I applied *cough* years ago. Now since the driver's license has been picked as a primary identification card, I don't know of any state where you wouldn't need it.

The MC knows the names of his biological parents !

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:oops::oops: let's not create mysteries where there are none: the money comes from his mother, Neil warns his son that there is a letter for him about his mother, and when Mc comes home for his birthday he reveals that there is money and some items that belonged to his mother, including the very interesting diary (level of interest: Battleship Potemkin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
:cautious:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
If the box came from Lynette, and I am one who firmly believes that aswell, she's a real cheapskate for only forking 5 grand over, if her fam is as rich as so many believe it is, she could've anonymously paid for the MC's college and got rid of his debt.

But as you said, at least we got the diary out of it, which contained a picture with a clone of Jill's friend on it, and our Sherlock MC - as usual - figured it out immediately, shrugged his shoulders and moved on with his life.

Man some of these stories just grip you, pull you to the edge of your seat and never let you go again ... :D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't only read half, you edited and added half that post later, bro !

So now lemme explain to you one FINAL time why what you cooked up can't be true and why your theory is fucked.

Yes, Lynette could've gotten herself a fake driver's license and yes a driver's license is a valid photo ID at any hospital.

However, and here your theory fails for the first time, since she and Neil weren't married she would also have to provide a VALID health insurance card. And I don't have to explain to you that the two have to match. That's not something you can just pick up.

The second time your theory fails is, Neil's name would still be on the birth certificate, you can't possibly suggest that Neil handed the MC a birth certificate where it says Father : Something other than Neil XXX.

And lastly, yea I said in almost all states, but that's because that's how it was when I applied *cough* years ago. Now since the driver's license has been picked as a primary identification card, I don't know of any state where you wouldn't need it.

The MC knows the names of his biological parents !
You're not thinking, are you? Are you just writing this because you want to troll me? Last try.

Lynette changed her last name before the MC was born. Therefore, Lynette's last name is different from that of her parents on the MC's birth certificate. The MC must submit his birth certificate for his driver's license. This shows Lynette's changed last name.

But Lynette's birth certificate would have her parents' last name on it. Is that so hard to understand? The MC will never have seen his mother's birth certificate because it is probably with his grandparents.

Of course you are right that both parents' names must be on the MC's birth certificate. Lynette changed her original family before the birth of MC. That's what I explained above. As the father, Neil's name will be 100% listed on the birth certificate. .

But what you're forgetting again is that Lynette, according to Neil's own statement, didn't return to him until 3, 5 or 7 days later. I don't know what happened in the meantime and you know too. Nobody knows this except DPC. We players will find out through Lynette's diary. So it's okay to ask what if Lynette had sex with another guy during this time when she wasn't with Neil and became pregnant unintentionally.

She returns to Neil. She loves Neil. So what will they have done? They'll have fucked like rabbits. The pregnancy is confirmed 3 months later. Lynette never told Neil so she fucked another guy. Neil automatically assumes he's the father because he doesn't know Lynette fucked another guy. We know so Neil never read the or Lynette's diary. Ergo, if paternity was not in question when MC was born, Neil was listed as the father on the birth certificate. This is what we call a cuckoo child. Never heard?

I'm assuming so the MC will read in EP10 so his mother had sex with a guy other than Neil. That's where the MC runs. I think 3 days so the beard can grow. It will only become clear later through a paternity test whether Neil is the MC's biological father or not.

Given that Lynette comes from a wealthy family, she could well know the Burkes and Burgmeisters. So if Lynette is theoretically a Royce, the father could also be a castle master. Rich and rich know each other.

If you still don't understand or don't want to, then you're just trolling.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the box came from Lynette, and I am one who firmly believes that aswell, she's a real cheapskate for only forking 5 grand over, if her fam is as rich as so many believe it is, she could've anonymously paid for the MC's college and got rid of his debt.

But as you said, at least we got the diary out of it, which contained a picture with a clone of Jill's friend on it, and our Sherlock MC - as usual - figured it out immediately, shrugged his shoulders and moved on with his life.

Man some of these stories just grip you, pull you to the edge of your seat and never let you go again ... :D
pretending it makes sense to think about what is realistic:

it is unlikely that it is Lynette's will, we are told that she dies in childbirth, who is 19 years old makes a will? more likely that either there is an inalienable portion of the inheritance in favor of MC, or that there is a third party who somehow wants to mend the relationship

p.s. in the tradition of the most boring texts the only interesting aprte of the diary is a photo, which by the way MC can only recognize if he went on the terrible date with Jill

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Again we should consider what is written. Neil and the MC don't understand the legal writing. Just ask yourself, what if it's not the inheritance?

Any lawyer can draw up a will or title a document as a will. Then add a few paragraphs that Neil and the MC don't understand.

We definitely know a lawyer in BaDIK and without speculation. Trend. This trend is thick with Tybalt. In EP2, Trend was on the phone with someone and specifically warned that person to make it 4, not 5. This person didn't listen again because the MC 5000 came.

I imagine that's how Trend wrote the will, probably on Tybalt's behalf. But I haven't found a real clue as to why yet.

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You're not thinking, are you? Are you just writing this because you want to troll me? Last try.

Lynette changed her last name before the MC was born. Therefore, Lynette's last name is different from that of her parents on the MC's birth certificate. The MC must submit his birth certificate for his driver's license. This shows Lynette's changed last name.

But Lynette's birth certificate would have her parents' last name on it. Is that so hard to understand? The MC will never have seen his mother's birth certificate because it is probably with his grandparents.

Of course you are right that both parents' names must be on the MC's birth certificate. Lynette changed her original family before the birth of MC. That's what I explained above. As the father, Neil's name will be 100% listed on the birth certificate. .

But what you're forgetting again is that Lynette, according to Neil's own statement, didn't return to him until 3, 5 or 7 days later. I don't know what happened in the meantime and you know too. Nobody knows this except DPC. We players will find out through Lynette's diary. So it's okay to ask what if Lynette had sex with another guy during this time when she wasn't with Neil and became pregnant unintentionally.

She returns to Neil. She loves Neil. So what will they have done? They'll have fucked like rabbits. The pregnancy is confirmed 3 months later. Lynette never told Neil so she fucked another guy. Neil automatically assumes he's the father because he doesn't know Lynette fucked another guy. We know so Neil never read the or Lynette's diary. Ergo, if paternity was not in question when MC was born, Neil was listed as the father on the birth certificate. This is what we call a cuckoo child. Never heard?

I'm assuming so the MC will read in EP10 so his mother had sex with a guy other than Neil. That's where the MC runs. I think 3 days so the beard can grow. It will only become clear later through a paternity test whether Neil is the MC's biological father or not.

Given that Lynette comes from a wealthy family, she could well know the Burkes and Burgmeisters. So if Lynette is theoretically a Royce, the father could also be a castle master. Rich and rich know each other.

If you still don't understand or don't want to, then you're just trolling.
I understand you perfectly fine, but as so often you just don't know the proper procedure that's behind all the ideas you have.

Lynette decides to run away from her parents, change her name and live with Neil.

So she is cut of from all ressources, how in the fuck is she gonna pay for all the costs accociated with changing all the required documents and cards ? How is she ever gonna get valid health insurance without a job while she is 18 years old and without a degree ?

This is so often your problem, I love and always have loved your theories, but just like with the inheritance, you build a bridge from A to B, completely ignore B to C and then continue from C onwards as if B didn't exist.

For an 18 year old girl, who is pregnant and in your theory cut of from everything she has ever known, to even think of a name change instead of thinking how she will provide for her child without a degree or a job is just highly unlikely.

And lastly even if Lynette changed her name, she is still the biological mother of the MC and your claim was, I quote :" The Preps Party was arranged to lure the MC there. Why? His biological parents and also his grandfather were present at the party "

So you are claiming Neil and Lynette were at the party ?

How is that theory not dead ?

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
You're at least someone who gets that the MC didnt inherit shit that day, and that Neil simply handed him a box he had stored away for xx years. When that scene happened I had to write multiple posts to explain that inheriting something is governed by laws and no your dad can't just sign for it. And of course the biggest fail of all time: You inherit when a person dies, NOT when you come of legal age.

And I haven't yet lost all hope that DPC won't sink so low and make the MC a burgmeister, he will probably have a connection to someone we know, but Burgmeister or Royce ? NO ! Just hell no, I refuse to believe anyone can write that badly, it would make the tuition crap look like pulitzer material.
If it turns out in the next episode that Lynette has a sister or brother, we can 100% guarantee that MC is Burgmeister.
Otherwise the diary has no plot value whatsoever. Even if it turns out that Bianca is a sister or Lucas is a brother it makes absolutely no sense since we have no strong connection to them.
I think the next episode can draw a definitive conclusion based on two things:
1) One of the preps will suddenly be given too much attention.
2) Lynette will be revealed to have a brother or sister.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Again we should consider what is written. Neil and the MC don't understand the legal writing. Just ask yourself, what if it's not the inheritance?

Any lawyer can draw up a will or title a document as a will. Then add a few paragraphs that Neil and the MC don't understand.

We definitely know a lawyer in BaDIK and without speculation. Trend. This trend is thick with Tybalt. In EP2, Trend was on the phone with someone and specifically warned that person to make it 4, not 5. This person didn't listen again because the MC 5000 came.

I imagine that's how Trend wrote the will, probably on Tybalt's behalf. But I haven't found a real clue as to why yet.
What if the letter is a fake that Neil had made up and he sold some things to give MC a inheritance of sorts

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
The update will probably drop on December 1. I highly doubt we'll be able to get the game in time for November.

OH HELL NO !!! Bro, take that back ! If you start making sense all of the sudden...I just can't handle it...the thread would die, wormholes would form, earthquakes, vulcanic eruptions...just NO !

Puuuuuuhlease change that to something like "In Episode 5 we see a picture of a lion...get it ? Alion !!! ALIEN !!! They beamed the MC's jacket onto Lily, and she just had to show it off. It's all in the game guys, you just have to start to pay attention to the small details!"

Bro I'm already starting to shake, fix that ASAP !
dalli_x is wrong. MC left with Lily and Envy in a regular jacket.
ep9_lily_nicole_lewd5.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes