ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was only "wrong" once yesterday that was about the Lily render, you would kill to have a day that good:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
twice, the Lily twatter post, and wrong against me in an argument :whistle:. and with this comment you wrong in the third time, you just keep digging yourself buddy:whistle::p:ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
On this I expend what little optimism I have left for this game.

The fact that we do not know Lynette's surname does not mean that MC does not know it.

then we don't know his either
in fact
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK bro, you're a genius !!! Why did I never think of this ??? OMG, I'm such an idiot. The MC has a driver's license, in almost all states you need to show your birth certificate to get it, because a driver’s license is used as a primary source of identification !

So he must know his mothers full name.

Did we just destroy one of dalli's theories, that Lynette isn't his mother and have proven that she isn't a Burgmeister or Royce while doing it ?

This is the happiest I've been in a long time, at least as far as anything related to BaD is concerned. :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
twice, the Lily twatter post, and wrong against me in an argument :whistle:. and with this comment you wrong in the third time, you just keep digging yourself buddy:whistle::p:ROFLMAO:
We both said the same thing if I'm wrong then your wrong to, you really need a good Josy fuck its messing up your brain:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Up until now, what has given you any type of confidence that MC knows anything?
When I spoke of the last remnant of optimism, was I not clear enough? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Didn't we get the option to give him a surname, either in Interlude or 9?

In the ninth chapter... The protagonist's surname... then DPC takes a moment to also give the same surname to madame

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli_X mod on.:KEK:
I was just showering, and I had an epiphany.:KEK:
It’s my super theory.:cool: I still want to believe that Lynette is alive, but in this theory, it’s almost irrelevant, so I won’t mention her.:cool:
And it pains me very much to do so, but I will have to give up MS Royce. On the other hand, O Burgmeister, O Burgmeister...:cool:
So. Let’s go.:cool: MC goes to college. Then he goes to the DIK fraternity. He starts to perform well, whether or not Rusty is fleeting, shares it with his father. Rusty’s father realizes that MC is the son of Lynette and goes on, already to his father. And Rusty’s grandfather MC tells Rusty to look at MC. When the MC performs well and survives a hell of a week, Rusty reports this to Father, that grandfather and grandfather decides to check the managerial qualities of the MC and destroys the DIK mansion.:WeSmart: That’s why Rusty’s dad’s not helping him with the money this time.:WeSmart: And when the MC shows that he’s a pretty good manager and can get out of this situation, the grandpa initiates the beginning of his acceptance into the family. At this point, he gives the green light to send the MC diaries to Lynette. Just after the MC almost restored the DIK mansion.:WeSmart:
You should notice how Rusty from the beginning, shows favor to MS. All these conversations are heart-to-heart. Trust the code from the safe. He trusts him as his family. Because they’re really family.:WeSmart:
BOOM. :cool:
Of course, for 12,500 pages, this theory could jump through, but I can’t read 12,500 pages after every epiphany.:HideThePain:
I liked it.:cool:
Lynette is ALIVE!!!! :HideThePain:

Oh I recently learned that the second season of Arcane,
comes out in November 2024.:love::cool::KEK: I’m glad that at last - then there was certainty.:HideThePain: All that is left is that year.:HideThePain: As you may have noticed from my avatar, I am a fan of the league of legends.:love: I added this to the comment with my theory so that it would not be deleted. Because the theory is obvious completeness on the topic.:WeSmart:
The chronological order in BaDIK is important so that you can see connections.

1. In EP2 Neil told the MC to be as stubborn as his mother. In EP3, Jill told the MC that her stubbornness is one of her less flattering quirks. Shortly before, Chad attacked the MC and Jill noticed.

2. In EP5 the DIK Mansion is destroyed. Were they really the Alphas? Jill overheard Alpha Chad attacking the MC. Who else could have known about it? Tybalt Burke and Rich. The two of them saw Jill and the MC come in.

3. Then there was the conversation in Stephen Burke's office. Who took Chad's side? Cathy. Oddly enough, Cathy Jones is discredited in EP4. Why? Cathy contacted the MC via Swyper. That was in the middle of EP4 and at the end Cathy has to leave. But Cathy said something to the MC before she left B&R. She knows that the MC will go his way. Cathy knows why she was discredited. This is revealed to us in EP6 in DNG 2. Cathy found out who the MC is and I think she blackmailed someone so that she wouldn't reveal the secret. But the ball was in the game because Cathy had already told Rusty and the castle masters wanted to integrate the MC into the family, and in doing so he would also find out who either or his biological mother and/or biological father is. The MC then gets Lynette's diary.

4. The DIK Mansion destroyed at the beginning of EP5. There are Alpha signs everywhere. Honestly, even the Alphas can't be that stupid to blame themselves, even knowing full well, so that they are under official surveillance. Chad told the jocks to keep their feet still. Now many think it's the jocks' revenge for the DIK dildo attack. But remember, so that the DIKs didn't leave any evidence that they were. So it would be statement against statement and the jocks would eat the thing because before there was the thing with Chad and the MC. But ask yourself who else knew about Chad's attack on the MC. Jill Royce, Tybalt Burke or probably the entire Burke family and Rich. Two college big players, Royce and Burke, knew about it.

But the strangest thing is that the destruction of the DIK Mansion had no consequences for the Alphas. Neither the Burkes, Burgmeister or Royce did anything. We know that's why Rusty informed his father about this, but he has nothing better to do than stop his financial support. Why?

The reason was not so they wanted to test the MC, but rather they wanted the MC to leave the DIK Mansion. The MC made a mistake in EP4. He had many questions for Rusty after he found out that Rusty was Russel's castle master. That's how Rusty's father found out about it and he found out who the MC was.

5. The Preps Party was arranged to lure the MC there. Why? His biological parents and also his grandfather were present at the party. Quinn was tasked by Stephen Burke with making sure the HOT girls were at this party. Stephen didn't want his daughter Sage to find out that he actually hired Quinn. How do I get that? Tybalt always wanted to do this. Yes, exactly, because Sage and Tybalt get along so well and Tybalt is so into the HOTs that he even calls Josy and Maya farm animals. Tybalt didn't like it at all for the HOTs to be present. Nor did Stephen and Tybalt tell Burke Quinn that the DIK Mansion should be destroyed. We find out a little later when Quinn was on the phone.

6. At the MC's speech, he said so that his father Neil would bring things from work. One thing also became very clear: the MC is too stubborn to give up. Like mother, like son. Who else is stubborn? Jill Royce. But one thing is important. When the MC mentioned during this speech that his father Neil brings things with him from work and that they have a soul, Rusty, i.e. Russel Burgmeister, also heard it. The furniture that Neil brings to the DIKs in EP7 has a soul, it comes from the heart. Let's remember what Neil said in EP2. It's the hotel where Neil met the MC's mother. The MC even says so that Neil shouldn't fall in love with the hotel owner's daughter again. But deciding is so that Neil inEP7 said that superiors also have superiors. Ergo, Neil's manager has decided to replace the furniture. The furniture of the hotel, during the construction of which Neil met the MC's mother and was the daughter of the hotel owner. Sorry, MC's maternal family is definitely involved. They know about the destruction of the DIK Mansion.

7. Russel Burgmeister was there for the MC's speech. He heard for Neil to bring things from work. The only question is if Rusty told about it. That's one side of the coin so that the castle masters most likely know who the MC is. The other side of the coin is that Lynette was photographed in front of the Royce villa. The question is whether Lynette's father really sold this villa or the Royce still owns the villa. So it is possible for the MC to be a BR. But the B can also stand for Burke.

8. Why can the B also stand for Burke? Gender Studies. Stephen Burke could be Lynette. Why? One thing Jade told Stephen in EP3 to do was make him have a little shriveled tail. On the other hand, Derek and Wendy talk about hermaphrodites. They both have sexual characteristics. More or less pronounced. In EP3, Tommy said to the MC when he decided to give Lily a lap dance at the Pink Rose, like father, like son. I'll be honest, so I understood this sentence differently until yesterday. Like the DIK father, like the maggot son. But Lily's Rooster Preview made me reconsider. Why? Hashtag DIKGIRL. What if Tommy even meant the whole thing literally. Like father Neil, like son MC.

9. What if Lynette is a hermaphrodite but chose to be a man. Stephen Burke. That would explain why the MC takes part in Jade Burke's gender studies and is confronted with this material. The question now remains whether Lily is transgender.

10. Either DPC has to be really careful what he writes because of repetitions or DPC knows exactly what to write in order to give hidden clues. These clues aren't just in the game.

Status Update Episode 10, October 20
"It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging."

This is interesting because Zoey doesn't judge even after she finds out from the MC that the MC invited a stripper, thinks her job sucks, but they're otherwise cool people. Now DPC is not judging the players who have multiple girls on this new list and are not purists. DPC may not judge these players, but DPC likes consequences. DPC once wrote so that BaDIK will not be as gloomy as AL.

That would be a shock to the players, but not as dire as AL.
DIKGIRL=DICKGIRL Lily. Think about it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
5. The Preps Party was arranged to lure the MC there. Why? His biological parents and also his grandfather were present at the party. Quinn was tasked by Stephen Burke with making sure the HOT girls were at this party. Stephen didn't want his daughter Sage to find out that he actually hired Quinn. How do I get that? Tybalt always wanted to do this. Yes, exactly, because Sage and Tybalt get along so well and Tybalt is so into the HOTs that he even calls Josy and Maya farm animals. Tybalt didn't like it at all for the HOTs to be present. Nor did Stephen and Tybalt tell Burke Quinn that the DIK Mansion should be destroyed. We find out a little later when Quinn was on the phone.
We JUST destroyed that one ! I'm soooo happy !!! :D

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
The chronological order in BaDIK is important so that you can see connections.

1. In EP2 Neil told the MC to be as stubborn as his mother. In EP3, Jill told the MC that her stubbornness is one of her less flattering quirks. Shortly before, Chad attacked the MC and Jill noticed.

2. In EP5 the DIK Mansion is destroyed. Were they really the Alphas? Jill overheard Alpha Chad attacking the MC. Who else could have known about it? Tybalt Burke and Rich. The two of them saw Jill and the MC come in.

3. Then there was the conversation in Stephen Burke's office. Who took Chad's side? Cathy. Oddly enough, Cathy Jones is discredited in EP4. Why? Cathy contacted the MC via Swyper. That was in the middle of EP4 and at the end Cathy has to leave. But Cathy said something to the MC before she left B&R. She knows that the MC will go his way. Cathy knows why she was discredited. This is revealed to us in EP6 in DNG 2. Cathy found out who the MC is and I think she blackmailed someone so that she wouldn't reveal the secret. But the ball was in the game because Cathy had already told Rusty and the castle masters wanted to integrate the MC into the family, and in doing so he would also find out who either or his biological mother and/or biological father is. The MC then gets Lynette's diary.

4. The DIK Mansion destroyed at the beginning of EP5. There are Alpha signs everywhere. Honestly, even the Alphas can't be that stupid to blame themselves, even knowing full well, so that they are under official surveillance. Chad told the jocks to keep their feet still. Now many think it's the jocks' revenge for the DIK dildo attack. But remember, so that the DIKs didn't leave any evidence that they were. So it would be statement against statement and the jocks would eat the thing because before there was the thing with Chad and the MC. But ask yourself who else knew about Chad's attack on the MC. Jill Royce, Tybalt Burke or probably the entire Burke family and Rich. Two college big players, Royce and Burke, knew about it.

But the strangest thing is that the destruction of the DIK Mansion had no consequences for the Alphas. Neither the Burkes, Burgmeister or Royce did anything. We know that's why Rusty informed his father about this, but he has nothing better to do than stop his financial support. Why?

The reason was not so they wanted to test the MC, but rather they wanted the MC to leave the DIK Mansion. The MC made a mistake in EP4. He had many questions for Rusty after he found out that Rusty was Russel's castle master. That's how Rusty's father found out about it and he found out who the MC was.

6. At the MC's speech, he said so that his father Neil would bring things from work. One thing also became very clear: the MC is too stubborn to give up. Like mother, like son. Who else is stubborn? Jill Royce. But one thing is important. When the MC mentioned during this speech that his father Neil brings things with him from work and that they have a soul, Rusty, i.e. Russel Burgmeister, also heard it. The furniture that Neil brings to the DIKs in EP7 has a soul, it comes from the heart. Let's remember what Neil said in EP2. It's the hotel where Neil met the MC's mother. The MC even says so that Neil shouldn't fall in love with the hotel owner's daughter again. But deciding is so that Neil inEP7 said that superiors also have superiors. Ergo, Neil's manager has decided to replace the furniture. The furniture of the hotel, during the construction of which Neil met the MC's mother and was the daughter of the hotel owner. Sorry, MC's maternal family is definitely involved. They know about the destruction of the DIK Mansion.

7. Russel Burgmeister was there for the MC's speech. He heard for Neil to bring things from work. The only question is if Rusty told about it. That's one side of the coin so that the castle masters most likely know who the MC is. The other side of the coin is that Lynette was photographed in front of the Royce villa. The question is whether Lynette's father really sold this villa or the Royce still owns the villa. So it is possible for the MC to be a BR. But the B can also stand for Burke.

8. Why can the B also stand for Burke? Gender Studies. Stephen Burke could be Lynette. Why? One thing Jade told Stephen in EP3 to do was make him have a little shriveled tail. On the other hand, Derek and Wendy talk about hermaphrodites. They both have sexual characteristics. More or less pronounced. In EP3, Tommy said to the MC when he decided to give Lily a lap dance at the Pink Rose, like father, like son. I'll be honest, so I understood this sentence differently until yesterday. Like the DIK father, like the maggot son. But Lily's Rooster Preview made me reconsider. Why? Hashtag DIKGIRL. What if Tommy even meant the whole thing literally. Like father Neil, like son MC.

9. What if Lynette is a hermaphrodite but chose to be a man. Stephen Burke. That would explain why the MC takes part in Jade Burke's gender studies and is confronted with this material. The question now remains whether Lily is transgender.

10. Either DPC has to be really careful what he writes because of repetitions or DPC knows exactly what to write in order to give hidden clues. These clues aren't just in the game.

Status Update Episode 10, October 20
"It will show which girls you've been with, making remembering what you did in the past easier. This tab will look clean for purists and...not so empty for other players - I'm not judging."

This is interesting because Zoey doesn't judge even after she finds out from the MC that the MC invited a stripper, thinks her job sucks, but they're otherwise cool people. Now DPC is not judging the players who have multiple girls on this new list and are not purists. DPC may not judge these players, but DPC likes consequences. DPC once wrote so that BaDIK will not be as gloomy as AL.

That would be a shock to the players, but not as dire as AL.
DIKGIRL=DICKGIRL Lily. Think about it.
Also, Sage says no for Burke, Burgmeister, Royce and Roberts. Jones works, though. So 100% confirmed that Cathy and MC are related. :Kappa:
screenshot0187.png screenshot0188.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You may want a backup Quinn might get Rio killed or jailed :Kappa:
Well, Zoe. But I'm pretty sure dpc will give her to Jacob. So, as much as I like Jacob, he'll get cucked. Just like Tommy did. Only thing is, with Zoe, I'll keep her. Heather, not so much. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, not sorry to the Heather fans, but...

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well, that's a dissapointing number of animations left to render. Should take them a week to render.

Considering that, beta should only start next weekend which means 24/11 has no chances left.

01/12 then, almost there, I hope the update is worth the wait.
I'm okay with that. I still need to catch up with my remaining runs. It's weird how it kind of feels like we've lowered our expectations on anything less than a year. To the point where I still haven't finished playing Ep 9 for all the paths and Ep 10 kind of snuck up on me. Well, it helps that I didn't like Ep 9 that much so I just didn't bother touching it.

I might even be able to play Ep 10 with the updated mod for this by the time I finish with Ep 9. Procrastination and indifference actually helped me this time! :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK bro, you're a genius !!! Why did I never think of this ??? OMG, I'm such an idiot. The MC has a driver's license, in almost all states you need to show your birth certificate to get it, because a driver’s license is used as a primary source of identification !

So he must know his mothers full name.

Did we just destroy one of dalli's theories, that Lynette isn't his mother and have proven that she isn't a Burgmeister or Royce while doing it ?

This is the happiest I've been in a long time, at least as far as anything related to BaD is concerned. :D
No you have not. First of all, you write yourself so that in almost all states they have to give me a birth certificate. So not everyone.

The MC gets a FakeID in EP6. Take a close look at what kind of fake ID this is. A driver's license. She ran away from parents and perhaps didn't want to be found. It's not a problem to change your name these days and if she did that before the MC was born, then Lynette had a new last name when the MC was born. The MC may have had to show his birth certificate, but not his mother's.

You only ever read half of it and don't think outside the box. In EP7 it is clearly written that Lynette wanted to leave her old life behind for Neil. Where do you start if you don't want to be found? You change your name.

The MC does not know his mother's birth last name. Neil maybe, but Lynette might have made Neil promise never to tell her son.

Remember high school. The MC and Neil are in trouble right now. The MC doesn't know why the other boy's parents never pressed charges even though they wanted to. In order to protect the MC and himself from this accusation, Neil contacted Lynette's parents, i.e. the MC's grandparents. So grandparents came back into the picture when the MC was 15 years old. As simple as that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes