alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
So probably a November release? :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Those two theories have been around for a very long time, but they always fail in Episode 1 when the MC's dad drives him to the Burgmeister and Royce College. We are used to inconsistent and sometimes even annoyingly stupid storylines but I think this one would tip the scales and have people up in arms.

Every dad on the planet would say something along the lines of "Be proud son, your mother was a burgmeister/royce.", if that were actually the case. But since that didn't happen and if we then later find out that that actually IS the case, it would instantly jump to the most braindead storyline in the history of gaming, it would even beat the tuition crap with ease.

On top of that DPC doesn't do incest or would even tip his toe onto that patreon landmine.

It has been discussed many many many times, but the eventual consensus was always that the MC's family on his mother's side was not as rich as the game makes the Burgmeisters/Royces out to be. Simply because super loaded people don't move into a hotel they just bought, while it's being renovated, they would wait until it's done.
The explanation will surely be ridiculous, at which point we start with this certainty

• Haha
Reactions: TimHawk

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Oh if you are talking "Lynette is alive", you are talking to the one who came up with that theory and discussed it more times than I care to remember.

But again it all fails in terms of Neil not pointing it out when he drives the MC to College. Neil is never shown as petty, and all he cares about is his son, no matter how much he would resent or even hate Lynette and/or her family he would not deny his son that side of his lineage.

I'll keep this very very short, because I can't go through all of it again at length.

Theory is, that Lynette is alive and instead of dying after giving birth, when she discovered that she is pregnant, being an 18 year old girl, she told Neil that she is gonna have an abortion or give the child up for adoption and Neil said "No, I'll take him." and Lynette then said "Fine, but tell him I died, so there is no chance of him trying to find me."

And by now she is guilt tripping hard, which made her sent her diary to the MC, which will tell us her side of the story and conclude with the MC finding out what really happened.
Neil doesn’t hate Lynette. He’s more resentful of her father. And as I said in the previous comment, it was her father who could blackmail Lynette into leaving Neil and MC, and this lever of blackmail was relevant, right up until the MC became an adult and by now the lever had weakened and Lynette was preparing the MC to meet her. And Neal’s not telling him anything because of this leverage. And when he handed over the letter and diaries to Lynette MC it was Lynette who asked Neal to do it, she told him - dear, the lever of blackmail is about to collapse, let’s get our baby ready to meet me. And after that, Neal handed over his inheritance to MC.
But judging by how the MC took the truth about Josie and Maya, I’m afraid the long-awaited meeting with Lynette will be overshadowed by our little bitch running away crying, blaming the world for living a lie. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Yea I'm probably thinking that one's going to be a very, slow burn. Hopefully before the end of Season 3 and ideally next episode but realistically, I can see DPC dragging it out all the way to the last episode of the season. Then we finally get a solo Josy path in season 4.
I'm sure it's as you say and it will take a very long time for they break-up to finally happen. DPC will keep escalating the tensions between them, adding more and more drama each update. Before solo Josy path finally happens, all of us will be probably tired of this shit. As DPC strongly dislikes branching, he will try to keep Josy-Maya path unified as long as it's possible. The player's attitute toward both of them will probably have no real impact until the very last moment when it will decide the fate of M&J relationship and the course that path takes. Which will probably happen by the end of season 3.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Presuming he hasn’t added any more he has averaged 11.5 animation since October 13th. 52-6=46 46/4=11.5

11.5/7=1.64 1.64*4=6.56

So Monday/ Tuesday to finish rendering. Don’t know how long the post processing takes but could be in the hands of the beta testers Tuesday or Wednesday.

Makes most likely release December 1st, with outside chance of 24th if testing goes particularly smoothly.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, that's a dissapointing number of animations left to render. Should take them a week to render.

Considering that, beta should only start next weekend which means 24/11 has no chances left.

01/12 then, almost there, I hope the update is worth the wait.
6, is nothing, he gonna finish it in the weekend, by next wednesday, the beta test will start, along with the final preview, and in friday the announce, the november 24. release:whistle:;)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Neil doesn’t hate Lynette. He’s more resentful of her father. And as I said in the previous comment, it was her father who could blackmail Lynette into leaving Neil and MC, and this lever of blackmail was relevant, right up until the MC became an adult and by now the lever had weakened and Lynette was preparing the MC to meet her. And Neal’s not telling him anything because of this leverage. And when he handed over the letter and diaries to Lynette MC it was Lynette who asked Neal to do it, she told him - dear, the lever of blackmail is about to collapse, let’s get our baby ready to meet me. And after that, Neal handed over his inheritance to MC.
But judging by how the MC took the truth about Josie and Maya, I’m afraid the long-awaited meeting with Lynette will be overshadowed by our little bitch running away crying, blaming the world for living a lie. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Don't think a blackmailing father would be enough to keep a mother from her child, the reason for leaving the MC behind, had to come from within her.

And I think if the MC ran away crying after he found out, it would be justified. I mean that's as hardcore as it gets, your own mom didn't want you and instead made a deal with your dad that he should tell you that she died. I would even let that one pass if the MC never forgave her and instead decides to never have contact with her.

And sorry, I only just saw your edit to one of your earlier posts regarding the hotel. Lynettes father made the entire family move into the hotel and Lynette isn't happy about it.

Reactions: dalli_x

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think so, Lily just has a different hairstyle. And he probably did some extra blurring in photoshop. DPC's too arrogant a dude to hire someone.
Lily just has a different hairstyle? This other hairstyle is the hairstyle that Josy normally wears. We have a preview of Josy wearing pigtails. I wrote a while ago so that reminded me a bit of Lily. And now this Lily Rooster preview?

I wouldn't be Dalli_X if I didn't have a crazy idea. But I don't feel like explaining it in detail, so just a few pointers. :rolleyes::eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

- Derek and Wendy's conversation during gender studies
- Dani's question and the corresponding conversation with Jade and the MC during gender studies when Jade seduced the MC.
- Isabella said to the MC in EP5 so he shouldn't laugh at "OMG" because his brotherhood's initials imply a phallic symbol.
- Quinn wouldn't have thought Tommy was a transvestite in EP4.
- Also Sage asked the MC in EP4 or he knows Lily.
- Sage says to Quinn in EP8 that there was a HOT's sister before Quinn who didn't get along with her. So Quinn hasn't met these HOTs sisters.
- Sage wanted to know what happened between Josy and Tommy, but Josy's version and not Tommy's. What's strange is that Sage didn't talk to Tommy the entire game. There was just the little banter in EP2.
- Hashtag of the Lily Preview. "DIKGIRL". What does that imply? Maybe “DICKGIRL”.
- Lily and Josy are similar, but Lily is taller than Josy. The brothers are usually taller than their sisters.
- Tommy would definitely get along better with a brother who is similar to himself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimHawk
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes