funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Here again we are in the realm of the told and not the seen.

the only female student we saw Burke with rejected him in a fairly humiliating way as well, then he, we don't know if in a flashback or in the present of the story, confesses to having gone with 3 female students, who may in fact be 0, 3 or 333. we will never get confirmation of this, you can rest assured on that.

And MC being Jade's student is very relative guilt and still not canon.

a dysfunctional family, all 4
Quite frankly, if it would be "0" then he'd be pretty fucking stupid to admit to something he wouldn't have done. So keeping that in mind, I do absolutely believe he's had a minimum of 3 students. And my prediction those 3 girls he's had are most likely Rio, Melanie and Sarah.

And whether the MC accepts Jade or not, it is very much canon, because she does make some rather strong advances towards the MC. Her grabbing MC's ass while leaving the classroom followed by putting her hand on MC's thigh in the cafeteria. There is NO way around those moments, which by definition makes them canon. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
:unsure:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I was just thinking about what nickname Josy and Maya will get from my MC and of course how Josy and Maya will address the MC from EP10 onwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage should be strawberry. Jill would be jellybean (Jillybean). Bella would be butt-er almond, with nuts.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quite frankly, if it would be "0" then he'd be pretty fucking stupid to admit to something he wouldn't have done. So keeping that in mind, I do absolutely believe he's had a minimum of 3 students. And my prediction those 3 girls he's had are most likely Rio, Melanie and Sarah.

And whether the MC accepts Jade or not, it is very much canon, because she does make some rather strong advances towards the MC. Her grabbing MC's ass while leaving the classroom followed by putting her hand on MC's thigh in the cafeteria. There is NO way around those moments, which by definition makes them canon. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
:unsure:
Burke would not be the first to behave like a self-destructive idiot in BADIK (his own son in stead of accusing Mc of what he really had done, preferred to accuse him of something that had never actually happened by self-condemning himself to defeat with Jill). but the point is that there remains a confession from him that we don't even know for sure when it takes place. and even the fact that they are students remains a deduction

to me, advances don't count, it's one thing to have an affair with a student, it's another to play around with it. then to say that Jade, a betrayed and neglected wife, is a bad parent because she hits on the main character in the story to me is pretty drawn out, in a school where every professor does it--even the retired ones

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Can't say i'm simp but yeah, I will be honest I like some characters.
In my understanding that 'simping' is something what Joshy92, KARAMBA and perhaps a couple others do. Some idolize some characters more than others do. For example, is me saying I have a 'penchant' for Isabella mean I'm 'simping' on her? Not by a long shot. That's as you say, I just enjoy her story line more than I do others.

But when you compare that to someone like Joshy92 who is leaving drool puddle at every second post, yeh that's when I'd hope my best friend or GF would smack me upside the head a few hundred times to snap me out of it.

In the end sure there are some 'professional' simp'ers around these parts, but it's not as bad as you make it sound though. But I understand why you'd think there was a massive amount of them. Just pay attention at who's doing it and you'll see the names mentioned above are mostly responsible for it.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Burke would not be the first to behave like a self-destructive idiot in BADIK (his own son in stead of accusing Mc of what he really had done, preferred to accuse him of something that had never actually happened by self-condemning himself to defeat with Jill). but the point is that there remains a confession from him that we don't even know for sure when it takes place. and even the fact that they are students remains a deduction

to me, advances don't count, it's one thing to have an affair with a student, it's another to play around with it. then to say that Jade, a betrayed and neglected wife, is a bad parent because she hits on the main character in the story to me is pretty drawn out, in a school where every professor does it--even the retired ones
You raise a fair point.
(y)

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Apr 9, 2022
In my understanding that 'simping' is something what Joshy92, KARAMBA and perhaps a couple others do. Some idolize some characters more than others do. For example, is me saying I have a 'penchant' for Isabella mean I'm 'simping' on her? Not by a long shot. That's as you say, I just enjoy her story line more than I do others.

But when you compare that to someone like Joshy92 who is leaving drool puddle at every second post, yeh that's when I'd hope my best friend or GF would smack me upside the head a few hundred times to snap me out of it.

In the end sure there are some 'professional' simp'ers around these parts, but it's not as bad as you make it sound though. But I understand why you'd think there was a massive amount of them. Just pay attention at who's doing it and you'll see the names mentioned above are mostly responsible for it.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Agree with that statement, I always had characters that I find more attractive in storyline not in idolizing them.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The funniest thing, my dear, is that police officer sneaks back into the party disguised as a firefighter after being kicked out. The guy drinks his own piss.:eek::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3081523
It would be funnier, yeah. But I don't see signs of fireman being a returned to the party policemen (or better call him "sheriff"). Sheriff was quite drunk already when MC made him leave. And their faces also looks different.

Summing up, I doubt that a very drunk dude prepared an additional, very complex suit, was able to change clothes and return to the party. It was mentioned several times, that costumes is not that simple to switch (Sally, Bella, Jill, etc) and it's not that like when you prepare an extra one or a replacement in advance. Very random dude prepared extra costume? Too complicated.

While it's very funny moment, it's a scary one too. Because fireman costume is the same used in AL famous housefire scene.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I was just thinking about what nickname Josy and Maya will get from my MC and of course how Josy and Maya will address the MC from EP10 onwards.
someone stop this man's madness. :HideThePain:
85sy3i.gif

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
In my understanding that 'simping' is something what Joshy92, KARAMBA and perhaps a couple others do.
Simping ?
What are you talking about ?!:oops:
J7cr.gif
Nonsense. :cautious:
I'm just looking at things objectively. :rolleyes:
Yes. And if you don't like reality, it's not my fault. :cautious:
Not me create Divine Quinn so awesome, great and most beautiful in the universe.:love::cautious:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Simping ?
What are you talking about ?!:oops:
View attachment 3081862
Nonsense. :cautious:
I'm just looking at things objectively. :rolleyes:
Yes. And if you don't like reality, it's not my fault. :cautious:
Not me create Divine Quinn so awesome, great and most beautiful in the universe.:love::cautious:
LMAO

As deranged as it may seem to the rest of us, we owe you some respect for fully committing to it. The good news is, the internet never forgets, so you can sleep soundly at night knowing you'll never be called upon for Jury duty. It's a silver lining so I suppose it's not all bad in your case.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Good one! :ROFLMAO: But... where is a "24th November" warrior? :HideThePain:
They all perished in the battle of "Ep 9: Halloween is now a December Holiday". I want to say most people have learned their lesson to not be so optimistic about BADIK release dates.

Does anyone of you have or know the list of color codes DPC uses in dialogues for all characters?
Here, if you're too lazy to do that. Coincidentally, I've been looking through the files myself for some stuff. Can I ask why you want them? I'm kinda curious.

Reactions: Kpyna

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I would be funnier, yeah. But I don't see signs of fireman being a returned to the party policemen (or better call him "sheriff"). Sheriff was quite drunk already when MC made him leave. And their faces also looks different.

Summing up, I doubt that a very drunk dude prepared an additional, very complex suit, was able to change clothes and return to the party. It was mentioned several times, that costumes is not that simple to switch (Sally, Bella, Jill, etc) and it's not that like when you prepare an extra one or a replacement in advance. Very random dude prepared extra costume? Too complicated.

While it's very funny moment, it's a scary one too. Because fireman costume is the same used in AL famous housefire scene.
Take a closer look at the picture. The MC points his sword at a beer of the same brand and holds a beer of the same brand in his hand. The firefighter wears a mask, he won't be recognized, but then when he drinks his piss we can see that he has the same skin color as the sheriff.

But I wouldn't be Dalli_X if I didn't have some interesting food for thought for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes