Oct 22, 2023
reminds me of this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only mmf threesome scene on BaDik
Ohh, yeah! Gina is a dirty girl alright. :oops::love::p

Honestly, I'm not against a MMF threesome but not with one of the LIs. Maybe with someone on the others path, like Quinn, Riona, Cammy or Lily. :Kappa:
No, sir! I'm not gonna share ANY of my girls with a dude... MGs or SGs, doesn't matter.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It may be Schrödinger's virginity (we won't be given a yes or no answer), but any sane person can tell from Sage's behavior that she is not a virgin. Unless DPC comes up with the brilliant move that she deflowered herself with toys to appease the Anti-NTR idiots.
~
This is what I wanted to know first of all - more about Sage’s past.
Personally, it is more believable that Sage is a virgin and not that she waited months if not years for Chad to give himself to her.... :oops: :oops:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ohh, yeah! Gina is a dirty girl alright. :oops::love::p

No, sir! I'm not gonna share ANY of my girls with a dude... MGs or SGs, doesn't matter.
I don't know...she looks like one of those mentally damaged goods that looks for self-affirmation by getting fucked by everbody, because she doesn't know any other way (maybe even a bit like Riona as well).

I don't think a MMF threesome with the MC will come anyway, since a lot of people don't like stuff like that.

Aug 26, 2018
I don't know...she looks like one of those mentally damaged goods that looks for self-affirmation by getting fucked by everbody, because she doesn't know any other way (maybe even a bit like Riona as well).

I don't think a MMF threesome with the MC will come anyway, since a lot of people don't like stuff like that.
I had an ex like that. Those people are downright certifiable.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
you can dislike the guy all you want, but first of all MC didn't do better job, it was under Tommy guidance. and what matters is that he did get them a job and that money came handy better than if it was 0 money . :whistle:
you simply say untrue things, like you playing a different game, you smoking some of dalix stuff lately?:cautious:
You're smoking something.:rolleyes:

In EP9 it's clearly made clear that Tommy will give the MC some tips, that's about it from mentor Tommy. After that, Tommy only puts obstacles in the MC's way and doesn't help the MC anymore. Tommy wants to see the MC fail. At the end of the party, almost everyone agreed, even Quinn and Tommy, that it was the best Halloween party ever. Tommy didn't help much.

We also shouldn't forget what Josy said about her brother in EP1. She doesn't know how Tommy made it to college because he cheated his way through high school. What really annoys Tommy? That the MC is good at everything. The only thing Tommy wants is to have fun and Tommy doesn't really care if other people are having fun as long as he's having fun.

You can defend Tommy all you want, but the game says Tommy is an impulsive, egomaniacal, stupid idiot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen and jfgh23

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You're smoking something.:rolleyes:

In EP9 it's clearly made clear that Tommy will give the MC some tips, that's about it from mentor Tommy. After that, Tommy only puts obstacles in the MC's way and doesn't help the MC anymore. Tommy wants to see the MC fail. At the end of the party, almost everyone agreed, even Quinn and Tommy, that it was the best Halloween party ever. Tommy didn't help much.

We also shouldn't forget what Josy said about her brother in EP1. She doesn't know how Tommy made it to college because he cheated his way through high school. What really annoys Tommy? That the MC is good at everything. The only thing Tommy wants is to have fun and Tommy doesn't really care if other people are having fun as long as he's having fun.

You can defend Tommy all you want, but the game says Tommy is an impulsive, egomaniacal, stupid idiot.
The impression I got on some of the paths is that right after the Vinnie encounter in MC's room, Tommy was shaken, helping MC pick up some of the books because he couldn't think.
On the roof with Quinn, I think Tommy meant that is a soft way that he hated hated MC because he was so good with the party. The impression from that was soft respect. Not the literal definition of hate. The Vinnie encounter shook him in part because had that gotten out of hand, the police would have to attend.
I think Tommy is an average jerk. But I also see a side (depending on path and affinity) where he is OK with MC. With some of the path/affinity combos, DPC creating drama that doesn't exist, I think he will even tacitly not get upset about Josy. If she was going to be with anyone, better MC than some others he knows that would just use her once and throw her away.
Just an opinion, but I think there is some leeway there, of course depending on variables.

Have a good day Dalli_x

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Personally, it is more believable that Sage is a virgin and not that she waited months if not years for Chad to give himself to her.... :oops: :oops:
That actually would be weird asf for Sage. Waiting a year for your GF and someone like Sage to accept it? What would have happened was really low sexual encounters between the two to non-existent in the last 6-12 months.

Reactions: Bleiu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes