Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Actually you can use MEGA without paid account to download bigger files (over free 5GB limit), you just have to download free app MegaSync and use it while downloading. Once you reach the limit, close the app (be sure you closed it and not only minimilized it), got to your modem settings and restart internet connection. Then open MegaSync once again - you should another 5GB of free limit (sometimes you have to repeat restarting internet connection a few times to trigger new free limit)
I just copy and pasted it off his patreon page. good info for those how did not already :unsure: know.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The first playthrough I will do is the throuple
I still need to do episode nine with all the other paths
But I think I'll wait until the season ends to do all those

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Your throuple is already dead in the water, bro. Josy doesn't like chicks and Maya is going to hate you because you can't protect her.
Why are you so confident about this ?
Do you judge him by his posts ?
Well, that might give the wrong impression.
Maybe Joshy is actually a desperate gangster and thug, and writes here just for fun.
For example, Louis de Clermont, seigneur de Bussy d'Amboise also wrote all sorts of nonsense rhymes about love, which would surely seem like bullshit to us.
At the same time, he was a notorious duelist and sent a lot of people to the next world.
So we can't know for sure who Joshy really is. And can he protect Maya or not

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why are you so confident about this ?
Do you judge him by his posts ?
Well, that might give the wrong impression.
Maybe Joshy is actually a desperate gangster and thug, and writes here just for fun.
For example, Louis de Clermont, seigneur de Bussy d'Amboise also wrote all sorts of nonsense rhymes about love, which would surely seem like bullshit to us.
At the same time, he was a notorious duelist and sent a lot of people to the next world.
reaction:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reply:
Nope. Just joking with my bro. So, take two steps back and run away. Mommy Quinn is calling you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
It's also just prime soap-opera level writing that DPC loves to use. Also expecting it'll turn out Nicole's baby-daddy is someone you already know too.

The absolute lowest-odds twist I think will still happen though is that Fuckface's dad's warning about condoms and similar hair means a reveal that Derek is in fact Maya's half-brother.
Neil, for example. :KEK:
Your future stepson, your stepbrother.:KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Nah, Josy's too chill and doing fine for that. So far all the "person who might crack" beats have been Maya's
Yeah, the girl who snapped and went to another town because she didn’t get her college applications in. :KEK: :FacePalm:
That’s like the coldest person I’ve ever met.:KEK:
She’ll probably even win this, snow queen.:KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Don't worry, there are plenty of folks like me with more time on our hands than we know what to do with.
We've got you covered!!

I typically start with my preferred path (obviously) but when I'm done playing the main paths, that's when I get bored and start doing some pretty weird shit. I promise to post my results..

:ROFLMAO:
Nah, if I ever do a Maya-focus run (tbd) I'll also just make it a Fuckface-is-a-loser run. He'll lose at everything: eat his own cum, spill every shot, can't even paint Bella's fence right, gets his shit pushed in from every fight, even get beat up by Sage, ties with Derek (you can't lose Hell Week), make Rusty sell his car, faceplant Jill's recital, everyone hates his parties.

I'll also name him Fuckface so he can't even retort when Steve calls him Fuckface.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I think so it depends on branch and/or decisions.

I think so that Heather and Tommy will break up. It's already hinted at in EP8 by Elena, so that Tommy shouldn't carry on as before to love Heather and he'll burn out as a result. We know, through EP9, so Tommy hasn't changed.

Heather just assumes, even if she's relatively sure, that Tommy is fucking Christy. We as players definitely know it and also that a third person saw it. Quinn. To make matters worse, Tommy definitely takes part in the cum petition and Tania rubs herself against Tommy. Tommy will never change and Heather is painfully aware of that. I think so, so that Heather loves Tommy, but they understand, so that she doesn't have a future with Tommy. The conversation with the MC and later Nick will open Heather's eyes.

If Heather and Tommy break up, Heather will probably no longer want to share a room with Josy. Josy is Tommy's sister. That's why I think so Josy and Maya will share a room. The only question is who will move out? I imagine this also depends on branch and/or decisions.

I'm assuming things will be very tight for Quinn. There are too many people in the know who can betray Quinn. Lily knows about the drugs and the restaurant. Lily just doesn't know so Riona is involved. Riona herself says when the MC said goodbye to her and Camila in EP9, so new friends are hard to find. She meant Camila. New friends? Is Riona slowly turning away from Quinn? Riona knows a lot, but she would protect Camila and only talk about Quinn's drug deals. Tommy could suspect that Quinn betrayed Heather so he could fuck Christy. Tommy knows a lot about Quinn's machinations. Quinn's situation is getting worse.

I can imagine so Quinn will escape and decide what to do with the MC. Does the MC escape with Quinn or not. But with Quinn gone, Sage needs a VP for the HOTs and that VP gets Quinn's room. Heather has already spoken to Riona about passing the torch.

Arieth is pregnant, but that's not a compelling reason to leave college, at least not right now. Arieth is not heavily pregnant. Quinn made a mistake here again because she told Tommy so she swapped the birth control pills for the Alphas with sugar. If Tommy assumes this is because Quinn revealed to Heather that he fucked Christy, Tommy could get his revenge.

When I look at Quinn's entire situation, including the fact that she's not an LI, it's going to be tight for her. She made too many mistakes and the worst mistakes were trusting people, letting them in and ultimately alienating them. This will take revenge.
If the DPC does anything to Quinn...
Then my reaction will be:

Last edited:
Reactions: BagelzAndStuff

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, if I ever do a Maya-focus run (tbd) I'll also just make it a Fuckface-is-a-loser run. He'll lose at everything: eat his own cum, spill every shot, can't even paint Bella's fence right, gets his shit pushed in from every fight, even get beat up by Sage, ties with Derek (you can't lose Hell Week), make Rusty sell his car, bomb Jill's recital, everyone hates his parties.

I'll also name him Fuckface so he can't even retort when Steve calls him Fuckface.
b06841567d786bcf2cf101cdec7f0cff.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hmm, makes wanna know what will happen once Sage discovers what's going on inside the HOTs. I think a little civil war in which Quinn is getting kicked out of the HOTs house, the losing part(Quinn, must be written) is probably going to sleep in the DIK's mansion if you go her route, while the winning part it's calling internal elections, like in a political party, AND, I think that's where MC appears.
I don't know...I don't think Quinn will have much of a support for a "Civil War", she would just be ousted. But so far Sage very much plans to give over leadership to Quinn, when she finishes college.

The same thing happened with Chad. Sage is not very good at reading people and is too trusting, her feelings seem to lower her guard.
That seems to be the theme her, lucky for Fuckface, I guess. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes