ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it would be an earthquake for Sage's image, from being the leader of the HOTs she would become their pimp, worse even than Quinn
the connection between Sage and Quinn is not secret at all, we know she was her " mother" and she has sentimental feelings toward her. Sage also Sem-Retired, so she gave Quinn more responsibilities who is likely her succesor, at least as of it right now.
she obviously doesn't know some of Quinn's shenanigans, so that is upcoming drama (y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you can dislike the guy all you want, but first of all MC didn't do better job, it was under Tommy guidance. and what matters is that he did get them a job and that money came handy better than if it was 0 money . :whistle:
you simply say untrue things, like you playing a different game, you smoking some of dalix stuff lately?:cautious:
Your making up bullshit, MC did in fact do a better job and it had nothing to do with Tommy's "guidance"

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
WTF you talking about, Vinny and Nick are literally the first members. in fact Vinny came right after they just get the house, the Diks was only a Name back then. :LOL:.
Vinny is also a founding father, in fact this was even a problem between him and Tommy.
Apparently you didn't read shit. Rusty and numb nuts walked around for days asking people to join and then Nick and lil bitch showed up.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Your making up bullshit, MC did in fact do a better job and it had nothing to do with Tommy's "guidance"
Well, MC is the player so it is a bit unfair. :p
But from storyline perspective, MC was lost, and Tommy was his Party Mentor, and told him how to do , and guided him. That is the plot of episode 9, . He did admit to Quinn that MC did a great job, but that probably spelling error by dpc, because even if you fuck it up the party and it is the worst party ever, Tommy and Quinn think it's the best ever, including Lily. :LOL:

at least Rusty tells the player he is bad as a party maker when rusty is not happy. :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, MC is the player so it is a bit unfair. :p
But from storyline perspective, MC was lost, and Tommy was his Party Mentor, and told him how to do , and guided him. That is the plot of episode 9, . He did admit to Quinn that MC did a great job, but that probably spelling error by dpc, because even if you fuck it up the party and it is the worst party ever, Tommy and Quinn think it's the best ever, including Lily. :LOL:

at least Rusty tells the player he is bad as a party maker when rusty is not happy. :LOL:
So, you fucked up the party planning?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Apparently you didn't read shit. Rusty and numb nuts walked around for days asking people to join and then Nick and lil bitch showed up.
they were giving out flyers, to be precisely.;), but when Vinny and Nick knocked on their door, you can't really say they were a functional fraternity. :LOL:.

let's not forget also that Rusty original plan was that he was owned the seat of the Preps, because of his name.:LOL:.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I have to ask, for those who had a shitty party, what happened, were people complaining about the party at Rooster too?

Is it possible to have consequences in chapter 10 if the party is bad?

Just thinking that DPC might have to create versions of scenes where the MC threw a good or bad party irritates me, it seems like a huge waste of time, no one plays to lose, at least I've never seen it before.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
There's something connecting Sage and Quinn that we don't know. What we see of Quinn doesn't really fit with the image of a sorority member, let alone a vice-president. She must be a little different off-screen, or she's done something very special that makes Sage trust her blindly.
We're talking about a girl who did not see the guy she was with for years was gay until a freshie showed up to tell her :KEK:

It's not far fetched that Quinn simply manipulated her

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So, you fucked up the party planning?
:rolleyes:
I personally didn't, but there were others who tested what happens when you fail, and make the worst party and it happens what I said, everyone thinks it is the greatest ever, except Becky :LOL:.

so in the end, even if you fuck it up, you are praised and as we know you also tasked to do the other one in episode 10.

so it is totally pointless to say MC did a good job, when the game is Rigged:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have to ask, for those who had a shitty party, what happened, were people complaining about the party at Rooster too?

Is it possible to have consequences in chapter 10 if the party is bad?

Just thinking that DPC might have to create versions of scenes where the MC threw a good or bad party irritates me, it seems like a huge waste of time, no one plays to lose, at least I've never seen it before.
You'd be surprised how many people play for the humiliating aspects in a game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Her trust in Quinn is really the biggest weakness of Sage as a character. She might not have the best intuition as far as other people are concerned, but that she just doesn't seem to realize how bad Quinn is, makes her look really, really stupid.
The same thing happened with Chad. Sage is not very good at reading people and is too trusting, her feelings seem to lower her guard.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Her trust in Quinn is really the biggest weakness of Sage as a character. She might not have the best intuition as far as other people are concerned, but that she just doesn't seem to realize how bad Quinn is, makes her look really, really stupid.
Hmm, makes wanna know what will happen once Sage discovers what's going on inside the HOTs. I think a little civil war in which Quinn is getting kicked out of the HOTs house, the losing part(Quinn, must be written) is probably going to sleep in the DIK's mansion if you go her route, while the winning part it's calling internal elections, like in a political party, AND, I think that's where MC appears.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
:rolleyes:
I personally didn't, but there were others who tested what happens when you fail, and make the worst party and it happens what I said, everyone thinks it is the greatest ever, except Becky :LOL:.

so in the end, even if you fuck it up, you are praised and as we know you also tasked to do the other one in episode 10.

so it is totally pointless to say MC did a good job, when the game is Rigged:LOL::ROFLMAO:
it's true it doesn't matter in the end the game is rigged from the beginning haha. :KEK:
Never.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hmm, makes wanna know what will happen once Sage discovers what's going on inside the HOTs. I think a little civil war in which Quinn is getting kicked out of the HOTs house, the losing part(Quinn, must be written) is probably going to sleep in the DIK's mansion if you go her route, while the winning part it's calling internal elections, like in a political party, AND, I think that's where MC appears.
I doubt anything major gonna happen like that before the end game. and the Real Blow for Sage is gonna be Her Father's involvement:whistle::whistle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The same thing happened with Chad. Sage is not very good at reading people and is too trusting, her feelings seem to lower her guard.
we basically don't know the relationship between chad and Sage before MC arrives. for the issues we all know (the appeasement of little anti-NTR children) DPC has decided to also paint Sage as a semi-virgin and this distorts everything

otherwise it wouldn't be at all surprising that a homosexual pretended to be straight for a long time to avoid being judged, it happens many times in reality, even with children born to keep the marriage/relationship going.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think somebody might go to jail by the end of the game. Selling drugs and pandering are serious crimes, methinks.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You'd be surprised how many people play for the humiliating aspects in a game.
I admit I'm one of them. :ROFLMAO:

But you made me realize something.
Out of all the different playthrough scenarios I've gone through, I still haven't done one where my MC fails every class, every fight, and I should also rack up all the temptation points as well. I suppose I should get to it 'cause that just might yield some hilarious results as the game progresses.

:cool:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
we basically don't know the relationship between chad and Sage before MC arrives. for the issues we all know (the appeasement of little anti-NTR children) DPC has decided to also paint Sage as a semi-virgin and this distorts everything

otherwise it wouldn't be at all surprising that a homosexual pretended to be straight for a long time to avoid being judged, it happens many times in reality, even with children born to keep the marriage/relationship going.
It may be Schrödinger's virginity (we won't be given a yes or no answer), but any sane person can tell from Sage's behavior that she is not a virgin. Unless DPC comes up with the brilliant move that she deflowered herself with toys to appease the Anti-NTR idiots.
~
This is what I wanted to know first of all - more about Sage’s past.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes