Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tommy didn't know:LOL:, or at least suspect it that they regularly eating eachother out:LOL:.
so in short, I don't think there is a way to talk themself out of this

What I simply want is MC tell tommy to fuck off, in a I do whatever and whenever I want way. (y)
Tommy isn't known for being smart so I can believe him being clueless about it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess it is somewhat like Rusty and Tommy but actually a lot worse. Tommy is just as ass, Quinn is an abusive criminal.
they are not comparable, Tommy has some hidden illegal affairs, which naturally he cannot share with Rusty, but otherwise he is quite "clear" towards him

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
they are not comparable, Tommy has some hidden illegal affairs, which naturally he cannot share with Rusty, but otherwise he is quite "clear" towards him
He is still an asshole, while Rusty claims that he is great guy if you only get to know him. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe after the Vinnie scene we might see another side of him now, but so far I haven't seen him being a "great guy".

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He is still an asshole, while Rusty claims that he is great guy if you only get to know him. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe after the Vinnie scene we might see another side of him now, but so far I haven't seen him being a "great guy".
He far from being ass bad as people paint him, he just not ass kissing MC's ass like the rest of them. :LOL:.

But, luckily Dik MC can tell him to " Fuck you " , unlike chick or neutral, who say to him : " pretty please "
:LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tommy isnt dumb, he is just emotional asshole with short fuse, he is emotional thinker and its a classic sign of daddy issues in men - it is hinted after all that he grew up without a father
He's a non-thinker. You can't change my mind on that. He's a non-thinking invertibrate.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
He's a non-thinker. You can't change my mind on that. He's a non-thinking invertibrate.
He acts and thinks on emotions. Best proof of this is his and MC's fight. If you choose not to fight him and just ask "What the hell is your problem" - you can see he regrets punching MC. Also, its obvious he stole money from strip club job. He is not stupid, he is just emotional lesbian lol

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
he convinced his girlfriend to have an open relationship.

he became deputy leader of a brotherhood using Rusty's money and Vinnie's idea

I've met many more stupid people than him
If you don't think Rusty is a leader then how can you call Tommy one he's just there for a ride hasn't done a single thing

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes