ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I always wondered that myself and never been able to figure it out ! Is Jacob even at B&R long enough to slip one into Sage before she was with Chad ? Sage said she never cheated on him, so it makes no sense otherwise.

Maybe to keep the anti-ntr crew at bay, like this was as far as DPC was willing to go to let us know that Jacob banged Sage, without outright saying it ?

And Tommy flat out saw the MC making out with Maya, which is probably why it was Maya and not Josy who wore the jacket, add that to the plausible deniability pile. :D
Jacob's too much of a coward to fuck Sage.
Remember when he was hiding from the jocks at HOT's party?
Not to mention Jacob was the one who first freaked out and told MC to get out of the party when MC was making out with Sage in ep2.
This line about Jacob is probably just another manipulation by DPC to emphasize MC's exclusivity and superiority over the others.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I always wondered that myself and never been able to figure it out !
I guess coming from his room and going to the front door technically leads through the hallway and past the main party room as well, but...I don't know...maybe that is the first guy they would expect to actually hook up with Sage? It feels a bit random, especially since they clearly saw Sage and Fuckface before and during the party. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jacob's too much of a coward to fuck Sage.
Remember when he was hiding from the jocks at HOT's party?
Not to mention Jacob was the one who first freaked out and told MC to get out of the party when MC was making out with Sage in ep2.
This line about Jacob is probably just another manipulation by DPC to emphasize MC's exclusivity and superiority over the others.
I don't think so, I think this is more like one of those time when this whole line, or scenario works better in a different context. Meaning in the Fuck it up path, When MC banging Jade, and now they all find out he also banging Sage. :LOL: .

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't even know why would they assume that Jacob has balls to even try something with Sage, when Tommy of all was so impressed that MC made a move on Sage in the first place. :LOL:.

and Josy immediately showing up behind Maya is more than enough evidence for Tommy to know that someone fucked both of them at the same time. I mean I can accept that Josy parents just assume that Josy and Maya are just friends. :whistle:
but I will not buy it that Tommy didn't know:LOL:, or at least suspect it that they regularly eating eachother out:LOL:.
so in short, I don't think there is a way to talk themself out of this

What I simply want is MC tell tommy to fuck off, in a I do whatever and whenever I want way. (y)
That should be exactly what happens, but then again there also shouldn't be a Maya-tuition storyline or a 1 page per episode diary reading session, with pictures falling out, that get ignored.

Told you like 5 Episodes ago, that I really hope you get to have your Josy-only path asap, you suffered enough, but I just don't trust DPC anymore to create a cliffhanger that actually leads to anything.

However, let's say I'm right, maybe the "break-up" will pick up pace in Episode 10, I mean how much longer can DPC wait ? Episode 14 so Josy or Maya fans have 1 Episode to enjoy it before the game ends ? I feel like DPC should give Josy and Maya fans enough time to enjoy their respective solo paths.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't even know why would they assume that Jacob has balls to even try something with Sage, when Tommy of all was so impressed that MC made a move on Sage in the first place. :LOL:.

and Josy immediately showing up behind Maya is more than enough evidence for Tommy to know that someone fucked both of them at the same time. I mean I can accept that Josy parents just assume that Josy and Maya are just friends. :whistle:
but I will not buy it that Tommy didn't know:LOL:, or at least suspect it that they regularly eating eachother out:LOL:.
so in short, I don't think there is a way to talk themself out of this

What I simply want is MC tell tommy to fuck off, in a I do whatever and whenever I want way. (y)
Just kick his ass again and walk away this time. Don't get all buddy buddy with him again.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I guess coming from his room and going to the front door technically leads through the hallway and past the main party room as well, but...I don't know...maybe that is the first guy they would expect to actually hook up with Sage? It feels a bit random, especially since they clearly saw Sage and Fuckface before and during the party. :unsure:
When Jacob had that blonde girl over, didn't she come out of the door next to the stairs though ? Man now I have to check it :D

Edit : She does

e6fc6c5695497492916e84f1763169d3.jpg

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So, I read a post today about KARAMBA sucking Quinn’s dick. :KEK:
If you’re not involved in this conversation, just skip this post.:Kappa:
I couldn’t help myself. Again.:HideThePain:
I wanted to do better, but I couldn’t find a naked Quinn standing right there. And I couldn’t find a proper pose for MC and Quinn.:FacePalm:
So I just took a random penis off the Internet.:KEK:
snapedit_1700077168634 (1).png
And, yeah, I don’t think I’m gonna be making any more pictures like that. :HideThePain:
It’s one thing to set a trap or some anime futanari.:love:
But looking at a hundred pictures, naked men, to find the right penis angle.:HideThePain::FacePalm:
It’s too much, even for me.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I don't think so, I think this is more like one of those time when this whole line, or scenario works better in a different context. Meaning in the Fuck it up path, When MC banging Jade, and now they all find out he also banging Sage. :LOL: .
I'm pretty sure it'll end up that Jacob fucked that blonde with the short hair and then Tommy will be pissed.
I'm not really worried because Tommy is no longer the leader and MC has been in charge for a long time.
But DPС has an amazing knack for putting off the unexpected twist to the very end or not seeing it at all. So on this thread I'm more interested in how the separation of Maya and Josy will be accomplished.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When Jacob had that blonde girl over, didn't she come out of the door next to the stairs though ? Man now I have to check it :D
She did, just like Elena and Ash, so in that episode, they all figured out, that Jacob, J.B, and Derek got lucky. but Sage coming out wearing a dik Jacket directly feets away from MC 's room and they assume she was wiht Jacob is just lame. :ROFLMAO:.
like I said, this only works, if they really shocked because MC bang the mom and her daughter at the same time. DPC has this habit, of creating scenarios, that only work in a specific way. :cautious:

Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
She did, just like Elena and Ash, so in that episode, they all figured out, that Jacob, J.B, and Derek got lucky. but Sage coming out wearing a dik Jacket directly feets away from MC 's room and they assume she was wiht Jacob is just lame. :ROFLMAO:.
like I said, this only works, if they really shocked because MC bang the mom and her daughter at the same time. DPC has this habit, of creating scenarios, that only work in a specific way. :cautious:
And we'ver never even seen Sage talk with Jacob or mention him once, so it definitely came out of left field, and we will probably never get an answer to that question, because ... DPC ... :D

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Guys be honest with me
If I met a beautiful & sweet girl like Quinn in real life do you think I could impress her
Because I think I could

It's a good thing women don't take advantage of people like men do
Women are always sweet & kind
I believe if Quinn was real she would be kind as well
In fact I think we would make a great couple

This could all apply to girls like Aireth as well btw
Nah . She'd call you a pussy

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn bro, we forgot one huge question !

The question is gonna assume that Maya moves into the HOT house, where does she stay ?

1. Quinn
2. Sage
3. Heather moves in with Quinn, Maya moves in with Josy
4. Mystery 4th option

I'm gonna go with 4.
I think it won't happen, Maya will continue to have her dorm room, that doesn't mean she can stay occasionally at Josy's, but a transfer to HOTs seems out of the question to me.

Maya would have to live with Quinn, and she is the only one who seems to remember the faults of the deputy Hots, the others, MC and Josy included, are pretty loose on the issue, Sage keeps coming up with unbelievable excuses not to intervene ( hakuna-matata among the dumbest moments of BADIK we forgot Maya telling Sage about how Quinn instead of trying to convince her to join the HOTs had only insulted her and Sage blaming that on Quinn's weird sense of humor...)

a move by her would make Patrick too suspicious

and also would flatten Maya and Josy again; in the seventh chapter they both gained from the separation.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I have talked about Quinn alot
But I don't mention Aireth enough

I think DPC should do a spin off where she is the main Li
And we play as some nice guy who gets to take her on dates and stuff
It would be the best spin off in gaming history
He could even set it a couple of years after BaD
So that we get lots of cool cameos
What's he going to call it ? STD simulator?

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Edit : She does

View attachment 3089483
Yeah, that is possible by going through John Boy's...well..."room". So if you don't care about passing his bed, you can take that path:

screenshot0005.png

The path Sage COULD'VE used in theory would be this:
screenshot0006.png

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
We might discover who cheated with the cheatsheet on the toilet though.
Going to go with Maya on that. Would fit into her whole arc of college being her way of escaping her psycho dad and after all the disruptions fearing she'd fail if she didn't cheat. Also has the story dramatic addition of her being assumed to be the smarter of the twins and it not being Derek who you assumed cheated but his sister.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes