Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ok bro, let's play nostradamus. Which of the 4 things will happen in Episode 10.

1. Tommy finds out about the MC & Josy.
2. Maya's Tuition storyline finishes.
3. Quinn will say "I really like you" to the MC.
4. Bella gets in trouble for dating the MC.

Im gonna go nuts and predict.

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
I mean...the cliffhanger from ep. 9 could be a red herring but hasn't the 1st one already essentially happened? There aren't exactly that many rooms they could have come from walking through that door and Josy is naked as well, so 1st should be a definite yes.

2nd: no
3rd: could be...the others ending of ep. 9 really went pretty far with her, so I go with a reluctant "yes" for this one.
4th: Hard to tell...so far only Nick fully knows, even if some of the others might suspect something. There could be happening something in ep. 10, but I think it's a bit too early for that, so I go with a "no".

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Yeah, I’m waiting for the part where you show me it can’t do it, not some Maya showreel.
Can you do a rain or smoke simulation in DAZ? Or make a procedural simulation of snowflake formation like in some Houdini?
Animation, posing, rendering can be done in DAZ. I don't know what you're arguing with me about. :unsure:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I mean...the cliffhanger from ep. 9 could be a red herring but hasn't the 1st one already essentially happened? There aren't exactly that many rooms they could have come from walking through that door and Josy is naked as well, so 1st should be a definite yes.

2nd: no
3rd: could be...the others ending of ep. 9 really went pretty far with her, so I go with a reluctant "yes" for this one.
4th: Hard to tell...so far only Nick fully knows, even if some of the others might suspect something. There could be happening something in ep. 10, but I think it's a bit too early for that, so I go with a "no".
Just explained why I said no to 1. a few posts up. Logically you are right, but it's ... DPC. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you referring to the "cliffhanger" with Maya and Josy coming out of the hallway that leads to the MC's room ?

If yes, then maybe you missed that Tommy asked the MC at the start of the party to look after Josy, so DPC disarmed that bomb right at the start. Tommy also doesn't know that Josy and Maya are an item and so far none of the cliffhangers have lead to something big happening (Jade being Sage's mom, Chad being gay and so on and on).

It's why I don't believe anything will happen, it's a twofer, not only would Tommy find out about the MC banging Josy, Josy and Maya would also come out as being bi.

If something does come of it, I would be a) surprised and b) impressed that DPC upped his cliffhanger game.
if MC manages to hide his relationship with Josy from Tommy after she has left his room (for the second time, but the first time it was witnessed by the reliable DIKs who would never let it slip away...) I will stop worrying about any possible twist

Reactions: Derek's Brother

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
if MC manages to hide his relationship with Josy from Tommy after she has left his room (for the second time, but the first time it was witnessed by the reliable DIKs who would never let it slip away...) I will stop worrying about any possible twist
Well to be fair, they came out of a hallway that leads to more than just the MC's room, the cinema for example and they could claim they didn't wanna go home and just crashed there. What really hurts that story is that the MC comes out of the hallway right after. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Are you referring to the "cliffhanger" with Maya and Josy coming out of the hallway that leads to the MC's room ?

If yes, then maybe you missed that Tommy asked the MC at the start of the party to look after Josy, so DPC disarmed that bomb right at the start. Tommy also doesn't know that Josy and Maya are an item and so far none of the cliffhangers have lead to something big happening (Jade being Sage's mom, Chad being gay and so on and on).

It's why I don't believe anything will happen, it's a twofer, not only would Tommy find out about the MC banging Josy, Josy and Maya would also come out as being bi.

If something does come of it, I would be a) surprised and b) impressed that DPC upped his cliffhanger game.
I don't know...could he do that? Yes, but why would he? If he puts a bunch of cliffhangers into the episodes that lead nowhere, people will just start to ignore them. So this should have ramifications and why shouldn't have them? It would be a good opener to the episode for that path.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok bro, let's play nostradamus. Which of the 4 things will happen in Episode 10.

1. Tommy finds out about the MC & Josy.
2. Maya's Tuition storyline finishes.
3. Quinn will say "I really like you" to the MC.
4. Bella gets in trouble for dating the MC.

Im gonna go nuts and predict.

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
1) aside from considering it already happened, I still don't see the problem, Tommy has been annoying from l first day to BR, assuming he gets a little more annoying I don't see it as a big deal

2) the only situation in which I see the loan issue closing in the next chapter is for the solution to be mending the relationship between Maya and Patrick, it would seem likely a move to Maya and family's house might solve something. but I see it more likely that it will only serve to underscore how Patrick is evil evil, and how Maya is a victim victim

3) it could be, in the end it wouldn't be anything earth-shattering but it would move the story forward. already Quinn making an issue of how many MC girls he's banging during the party is a step in that direction

4) I would be shocked that somehow we would already learn that the BR regulations include some difficulty in teacher/student relationships. something that could be discovered in 10 seconds with a smartphone. I always hope for it, but I always put off disappointed

I'll add a few points of my own

5) real beginning of the discovery of Lynette's true story. the picture is from two chapters ago, if not Jill that Bianca or someone says something, you can't go on like this.

6) twist on Madame, she has been too long hidden under the rug

7) final consequences for those who coiffed on the exam, including MC in the case

8) Diks finally begin to think that someone has it in for them, and not just the Jocks (the micro cameras etc.)

Reactions: TimHawk

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Can you do a rain or smoke simulation in DAZ? Or make a procedural simulation of snowflake formation like in some Houdini?
Animation, posing, rendering can be done in DAZ. I don't know what you're arguing with me about. :unsure:
Volumetric smoke, yes. The vdb engine also has some rain stuff, but I haven’t seen that in use so can’t comment on its flexibility.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't know...could he do that? Yes, but why would he? If he puts a bunch of cliffhangers into the episodes that lead nowhere, people will just start to ignore them. So this should have ramifications and why shouldn't have them? It would be a good opener to the episode for that path.
If Tommy hadn't asked the MC to look after Josy, I would be with you and felice that it's a no brainer, but I can't help myself to think why on god's green earth did he put that in there ? Just for that Oscar scene ?

And yea, thats exactly what's happening, people do disregard his cliffhangers, since they have never, at least as far as I can remember, led to anything big.

I really wish that an episode would start with a bang, but so far DPC hasn't touched anything regarding Josy/Tommy. Tommy didn't confess that he's in love with Josy, Josy hasn't talked with the MC how to tackle the Tommy obstacle, Josy and Maya haven't come out as bi yet.

Maybe it's just been one to many DPC-Cliffhangers for me, but I feel like first scene in Episode 10 it's gonna be resolved without any big blow up.

Reactions: JosephH151

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If Tommy hadn't asked the MC to look after Josy, I would be with you and felice that it's a no brainer, but I can't help myself to think why on god's green earth did he put that in there ? Just for that Oscar scene ?

And yea, thats exactly what's happening, people do disregard his cliffhangers, since they have never, at least as far as I can remember, led to anything big.

I really wish that an episode would start with a bang, but so far DPC hasn't touched anything regarding Josy/Tommy. Tommy didn't confess that he's in love with Josy, Josy hasn't talked with the MC how to tackle the Tommy obstacle, Josy and Maya haven't come out as bi yet.

Maybe it's just been one to many DPC-Cliffhangers for me, but I feel like first scene in Episode 10 it's gonna be resolved without any big blow up.
Honestly I don't think it will be a big bang, but it has to be...something. In the end Tommy can't really do much. Josy is a grown-up and he can hardly expect her to be single for the rest of her live. And the repercussions can't be that massive anyway, since that would deviate that path too much from the other paths. So in the end Tommy might get angry but he will be reigned in and then the rest of the ep. will continue.

Of course there could only be some form of time skip between episodes and we just get told that Tommy knows everything and was a bit angry but ultimately couldn't do anything.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'll add a few points of my own

5) real beginning of the discovery of Lynette's true story. the picture is from two chapters ago, if not Jill that Bianca or someone says something, you can't go on like this.

6) twist on Madame, she has been too long hidden under the rug

7) final consequences for those who coiffed on the exam, including MC in the case

8) Diks finally begin to think that someone has it in for them, and not just the Jocks (the micro cameras etc.)
Alright, I'm game

5) I think that's 2 Episodes to early, I think the first real banger will be Episode 12 and I expect the Lynette story to really take of in Season 4. If she's dead, the only big reveal could be that the MC has family ties to someone he knows. If she is alive, DPC wouldn't want too much attention on her, since it's still BaD, a game about a dude banging chicks in college. Maybe we get just enough to create more theories, but solid "evidence" ? No, not yet.

6) Pshhhhh, man I really hope she never appears again, but yea, you are right, she's been in DPC's backpack for too long, so YES, she will appear and the MC will maybe get some info from her.

7) Think the school stuff will revolve around the MC discovering that his science teacher is Nora, so I'm gonna go with no. We might discover who cheated with the cheatsheet on the toilet though.

8) You know that I believe that Vinny is behind all of it, and I think he first needs one more solo encounter with the MC, before it becomes a whole group affair - but this might very well be the "cliffhanger" for Episode 11.

Very cool questions, I really had to think about those!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well to be fair, they came out of a hallway that leads to more than just the MC's room, the cinema for example and they could claim they didn't wanna go home and just crashed there. What really hurts that story is that the MC comes out of the hallway right after. :D
You forget that Maya wore a DIK Jacket, so at least it is obvious that someone Banged them :cool:. the question is will Tommy assume it was Jacob, or MC :LOL:, I mean why they assumed it was Jacob who had sex with Sage?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Guys be honest with me
If I met a beautiful & sweet girl like Quinn in real life do you think I could impress her
Because I think I could

It's a good thing women don't take advantage of people like men do
Women are always sweet & kind
I believe if Quinn was real she would be kind as well
In fact I think we would make a great couple

This could all apply to girls like Aireth as well btw
I’m out of reactions again, so... :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You forget that Maya wore a DIK Jacket, so at least it is obvious that someone Banged them :cool:. the question is will Tommy assume it was Jacob, or MC :LOL:, I mean why they assumed it was Jacob who had sex with Sage?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
I always wondered that myself and never been able to figure it out ! Is Jacob even at B&R long enough to slip one into Sage before she was with Chad ? Sage said she never cheated on him, so it makes no sense otherwise.

Maybe to keep the anti-ntr crew at bay, like this was as far as DPC was willing to go to let us know that Jacob banged Sage, without outright saying it ?

And Tommy flat out saw the MC making out with Maya, which is probably why it was Maya and not Josy who wore the jacket, add that to the plausible deniability pile. :D

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Quinn's isn't beautiful and she for sure not sweet the New York Jets have better super bowl odds then you have of landing that.
Sorry but women take advantage of man like man with women, if you was a Maya simp you wouldn't being trying to sleep with every girl with a pulse
You need to be honest with yourself you don't love Maya and your not a simp
:eek::eek::cautious:
:ROFLMAO:
Tastes are a subjective friend. :WeSmart: For you, Quinn isn’t pretty, but there are people for whom she’s beautiful ( this is me :cool::love:) and probably Joshy too,:KEK: although maybe he’s just gone crazy.:KEK: Judging by his posts, nothing is out of the question.:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I always wondered that myself and never been able to figure it out ! Is Jacob even at B&R long enough to slip one into Sage before she was with Chad ? Sage said she never cheated on him, so it makes no sense otherwise.

Maybe to keep the anti-ntr crew at bay, like this was as far as DPC was willing to go to let us know that Jacob banged Sage, without outright saying it ?

And Tommy flat out saw the MC making out with Maya, which is probably why it was Maya and not Josy who wore the jacket, add that to the plausible deniability pile. :D
I don't even know why would they assume that Jacob has balls to even try something with Sage, when Tommy of all was so impressed that MC made a move on Sage in the first place. :LOL:.

and Josy immediately showing up behind Maya is more than enough evidence for Tommy to know that someone fucked both of them at the same time. I mean I can accept that Josy parents just assume that Josy and Maya are just friends. :whistle:
but I will not buy it that Tommy didn't know:LOL:, or at least suspect it that they regularly eating eachother out:LOL:.
so in short, I don't think there is a way to talk themself out of this

What I simply want is MC tell tommy to fuck off, in a I do whatever and whenever I want way. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes