felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Or it's a story yet to develop.

Something fishy is going on, and DPC keeps rubbing our noses into it.

Remember the first time the MC takes Sage to spar ? She says something like "A lot is going on behind closed doors that I can't talk about."

Then you have the talk between Sage and Quinn at the swimmsuit car wash thingy which ends with Sage saying something like "Okay, we're doing it your way, THIS time."

Then Sage telling the MC how close she and Quinn have gotten, when she was her "daughter" and that they both shared private stuff with eachother.

I don't know what that will lead to, but something big has to come of it, otherwise that's a lot of wasted stuff over nothing.

We are either in super stupid land, or it'll make sense in the future.
there are too many plots that will "make sense later" to really hope for it.

let's stay with the relationship between Sage and Quinn: Quinn gets the HOTs to attend the Preps' party, Sage asks her to do one thing: warn the Diks, Quinn doesn't do it, and relations with the DIKs are broken

consequences? i would say none, Sage says she was going to reprimand Quinn, we don't see it, but whatever Sage's tantrum was has no consequence on the relationship between the 2

Sage is sick so she cannot attend the party for the new HOTs, everything goes smoothly except for the 2 girls who were entrusted to Sage and Quinn: one disappears right from the college, the other is the one who from the first moment had relations with Quinn.

this is really strange, but if Quinn says it's all normal then it's all normal

Sage taxitively asks Quinn to go to Maya (the girl who has always had problems with Quinn) to try to convince her to come back to the HOTs. Quinn goes and insults her, tells Sage that Maya does not want to go back in. Sage finds out what happened and blames Quinn's humor, believing Maya anyway or else she would not take her situation to heart.

At the crowning of all these very faint clues Sage gives full power to Quinn to organize the most improtant party of the year and in addition possibly even welcomes her into a threesome with her "boyfriend"

I'm sure that in the next 10 years everything will be explained perfectly :rolleyes:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
there are too many plots that will "make sense later" to really hope for it.

let's stay with the relationship between Sage and Quinn: Quinn gets the HOTs to attend the Preps' party, Sage asks her to do one thing: warn the Diks, Quinn doesn't do it, and relations with the DIKs are broken

consequences? i would say none, Sage says she was going to reprimand Quinn, we don't see it, but whatever Sage's tantrum was has no consequence on the relationship between the 2

Sage is sick so she cannot attend the party for the new HOTs, everything goes smoothly except for the 2 girls who were entrusted to Sage and Quinn: one disappears right from the college, the other is the one who from the first moment had relations with Quinn.

this is really strange, but if Quinn says it's all normal then it's all normal

Sage taxitively asks Quinn to go to Maya (the girl who has always had problems with Quinn) to try to convince her to come back to the HOTs. Quinn goes and insults her, tells Sage that Maya does not want to go back in. Sage finds out what happened and blames Quinn's humor, believing Maya anyway or else she would not take her situation to heart.

At the crowning of all these very faint clues Sage gives full power to Quinn to organize the most improtant party of the year and in addition possibly even welcomes her into a threesome with her "boyfriend"

I'm sure that in the next 10 years everything will be explained perfectly :rolleyes:
Her trust in Quinn is really the biggest weakness of Sage as a character. She might not have the best intuition as far as other people are concerned, but that she just doesn't seem to realize how bad Quinn is, makes her look really, really stupid.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Her trust in Quinn is really the biggest weakness of Sage as a character. She might not have the best intuition as far as other people are concerned, but that she just doesn't seem to realize how bad Quinn is, makes her look really, really stupid.
yeah, but also I think Quinn knows this and instead of abusing it and loosing said trust, she has figured out just how far she can stretch it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
every single episode would be understandable, but all of them, one after the other...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allen0206

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tommy didn't know:LOL:, or at least suspect it that they regularly eating eachother out:LOL:.
so in short, I don't think there is a way to talk themself out of this

What I simply want is MC tell tommy to fuck off, in a I do whatever and whenever I want way. (y)
Tommy isn't known for being smart so I can believe him being clueless about it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess it is somewhat like Rusty and Tommy but actually a lot worse. Tommy is just as ass, Quinn is an abusive criminal.
they are not comparable, Tommy has some hidden illegal affairs, which naturally he cannot share with Rusty, but otherwise he is quite "clear" towards him

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
they are not comparable, Tommy has some hidden illegal affairs, which naturally he cannot share with Rusty, but otherwise he is quite "clear" towards him
He is still an asshole, while Rusty claims that he is great guy if you only get to know him. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe after the Vinnie scene we might see another side of him now, but so far I haven't seen him being a "great guy".

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He is still an asshole, while Rusty claims that he is great guy if you only get to know him. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe after the Vinnie scene we might see another side of him now, but so far I haven't seen him being a "great guy".
He far from being ass bad as people paint him, he just not ass kissing MC's ass like the rest of them. :LOL:.

But, luckily Dik MC can tell him to " Fuck you " , unlike chick or neutral, who say to him : " pretty please "
:LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tommy isnt dumb, he is just emotional asshole with short fuse, he is emotional thinker and its a classic sign of daddy issues in men - it is hinted after all that he grew up without a father
He's a non-thinker. You can't change my mind on that. He's a non-thinking invertibrate.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes