ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
he convinced his girlfriend to have an open relationship.

he became deputy leader of a brotherhood using Rusty's money and Vinnie's idea

I've met many more stupid people than him
I dont think that aside from Aerith and Dawe, anyone can be considered as stupid. may be Jill but, she more like naive and immature.
Tommy is impulsive, and may be mean in some case for some snowflake like for neutral/chick MC and their players. But he cannot be considered as Stupid.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Her trust in Quinn is really the biggest weakness of Sage as a character. She might not have the best intuition as far as other people are concerned, but that she just doesn't seem to realize how bad Quinn is, makes her look really, really stupid.
every single episode would be understandable, but all of them, one after the other...
There's something connecting Sage and Quinn that we don't know. What we see of Quinn doesn't really fit with the image of a sorority member, let alone a vice-president. She must be a little different off-screen, or she's done something very special that makes Sage trust her blindly.

Or maybe it'll be swept under the rug like other things, because otherwise it'd mess up parts of the story.

Speaking of Sage and the restaurant, we'll learn that she came up with the idea.

Flashback
A year ago, during a girls' night out at the HOT house, the question of the sorority's finances came up. As is often the case in such situations, all eyes turned to Sage, who might take it upon herself to ask Daddy Burke for a small college grant for her beloved daughter's sorority.

Before the idea was even formulated aloud, the bubbly redhead exclaimed:

" Bitches, with all the one-night stands I see coming out of your rooms every morning, if we made them pay, no more money problems. This house is looking more and more like a pussy buffet. "

And so it was Sage that unwittingly gave birth to the restaurant...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you don't think Rusty is a leader then how can you call Tommy one he's just there for a ride hasn't done a single thing
Well,, as we know he is responsible for the parties what made the Diks who they are, and despite his impulsive behaviour, in the end of the day, he managed to get a job for the Diks.
and the Quinn betrayal fucked him up a lot too,

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's something connecting Sage and Quinn that we don't know. What we see of Quinn doesn't really fit with the image of a sorority member, let alone a vice-president. She must be a little different off-screen, or she's done something very special that makes Sage trust her blindly.

Or maybe it'll be swept under the rug like other things, because otherwise it'd mess up parts of the story.

Speaking of Sage and the restaurant, we'll learn that she came up with the idea.

Flashback
A year ago, during a girls' night out at the HOT house, the question of the sorority's finances came up. As is often the case in such situations, all eyes turned to Sage, who might take it upon herself to ask Daddy Burke for a small college grant for her beloved daughter's sorority.

Before the idea was even formulated aloud, the bubbly redhead exclaimed:

" Bitches, with all the one-night stands I see coming out of your rooms every morning, if we made them pay, no more money problems. This house is looking more and more like a pussy buffet. "

And so it was Sage that unwittingly gave birth to the restaurant...
it would be an earthquake for Sage's image, from being the leader of the HOTs she would become their pimp, worse even than Quinn

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
rusty is more like the treasurer of the fraternity. He has and handles the money. although I think that position was left to treomolo after Chapter 9.
Rusty is the leader he just hasn't been a very good one until now. Tommy is just there. MC is already the treasurer and only going to move up I think we could see fuckface become the VP and of course by his last year the big guy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damn bro, we forgot one huge question !

The question is gonna assume that Maya moves into the HOT house, where does she stay ?

1. Quinn
2. Sage
3. Heather moves in with Quinn, Maya moves in with Josy
4. Mystery 4th option

I'm gonna go with 4.
I think so it depends on branch and/or decisions.

I think so that Heather and Tommy will break up. It's already hinted at in EP8 by Elena, so that Tommy shouldn't carry on as before to love Heather and he'll burn out as a result. We know, through EP9, so Tommy hasn't changed.

Heather just assumes, even if she's relatively sure, that Tommy is fucking Christy. We as players definitely know it and also that a third person saw it. Quinn. To make matters worse, Tommy definitely takes part in the cum petition and Tania rubs herself against Tommy. Tommy will never change and Heather is painfully aware of that. I think so, so that Heather loves Tommy, but they understand, so that she doesn't have a future with Tommy. The conversation with the MC and later Nick will open Heather's eyes.

If Heather and Tommy break up, Heather will probably no longer want to share a room with Josy. Josy is Tommy's sister. That's why I think so Josy and Maya will share a room. The only question is who will move out? I imagine this also depends on branch and/or decisions.

I'm assuming things will be very tight for Quinn. There are too many people in the know who can betray Quinn. Lily knows about the drugs and the restaurant. Lily just doesn't know so Riona is involved. Riona herself says when the MC said goodbye to her and Camila in EP9, so new friends are hard to find. She meant Camila. New friends? Is Riona slowly turning away from Quinn? Riona knows a lot, but she would protect Camila and only talk about Quinn's drug deals. Tommy could suspect that Quinn betrayed Heather so he could fuck Christy. Tommy knows a lot about Quinn's machinations. Quinn's situation is getting worse.

I can imagine so Quinn will escape and decide what to do with the MC. Does the MC escape with Quinn or not. But with Quinn gone, Sage needs a VP for the HOTs and that VP gets Quinn's room. Heather has already spoken to Riona about passing the torch.

Arieth is pregnant, but that's not a compelling reason to leave college, at least not right now. Arieth is not heavily pregnant. Quinn made a mistake here again because she told Tommy so she swapped the birth control pills for the Alphas with sugar. If Tommy assumes this is because Quinn revealed to Heather that he fucked Christy, Tommy could get his revenge.

When I look at Quinn's entire situation, including the fact that she's not an LI, it's going to be tight for her. She made too many mistakes and the worst mistakes were trusting people, letting them in and ultimately alienating them. This will take revenge.

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Rusty is the leader he just hasn't been a very good one until now. Tommy is just there. MC is already the treasurer and only going to move up I think we could see fuckface become the VP and of course by his last year the big guy
I think Trem will be Prez sooner than that and if John Boy is still there, if given the choice, I'd make him my Veep.

Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He got the position because at the time, it was just Rusty and shit for brains.
He get the position because he is a founding father. Surely Vinny helped them to start, but in the end of the day they managed without him just fine.
lets not forget also, that in the beginning Rusty also walked around like he own the school , until he got a reality check and learned some humbleness.

and one thing was very similar between the Hots and the Diks , is that it was more the Vice Presidents who were in charge.
Tommy and Quinn were more of the leaders, than Sage and Rusty (y)

Reactions: aykarin and TimHawk

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well,, as we know he is responsible for the parties what made the Diks who they are, and despite his impulsive behaviour, in the end of the day, he managed to get a job for the Diks.
and the Quinn betrayal fucked him up a lot too,
MC already does Tommy job better and the one job Tommy got for the diks was a low paying one at a time they need the money badly so Tommy didn't do that good a job

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He get the position because he is a founding father. Surely Vinny helped them to start, but in the end of the day they managed without him just fine.
lets not forget also, that in the beginning Rusty also walked around like he own the school , until he got a reality check and learned some humbleness.

and one thing was very similar between the Hots and the Diks , is that it was more the Vice Presidents who were in charge.
Tommy and Quinn were more of the leaders, than Sage and Rusty (y)
No. Vinny came awhile later. At the start it was just Rusty and dingle dork.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
anyone knows in what platforms DPC provides the download link for each episode? (e.g mega, mediafire...)
- PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE - MEGA (need paid account)
Actually you can use MEGA without paid account to download bigger files (over free 5GB limit), you just have to download free app MegaSync and use it while downloading. Once you reach the limit, close the app (be sure you closed it and not only minimilized it), got to your modem settings and restart internet connection. Then open MegaSync once again - you should another 5GB of free limit (sometimes you have to repeat restarting internet connection a few times to trigger new free limit)

Reactions: Derek's Brother

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No. Vinny came awhile later. At the start it was just Rusty and dingle dork.
WTF you talking about, Vinny and Nick are literally the first members. in fact Vinny came right after they just get the house, the Diks was only a Name back then. :LOL:.
Vinny is also a founding father, in fact this was even a problem between him and Tommy.

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC already does Tommy job better and the one job Tommy got for the diks was a low paying one at a time they need the money badly so Tommy didn't do that good a job
you can dislike the guy all you want, but first of all MC didn't do better job, it was under Tommy guidance. and what matters is that he did get them a job and that money came handy better than if it was 0 money . :whistle:
you simply say untrue things, like you playing a different game, you smoking some of dalix stuff lately?:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes