Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I have to ask, for those who had a shitty party, what happened, were people complaining about the party at Rooster too?

Is it possible to have consequences in chapter 10 if the party is bad?

Just thinking that DPC might have to create versions of scenes where the MC threw a good or bad party irritates me, it seems like a huge waste of time, no one plays to lose, at least I've never seen it before.
DIKs will have different lines in dialogues with MC. Leon, John Boy, Rusty, Tommy. 3 states - when party is a total shit, when it's "ok" and when it's a boom-boom. Their replicas related to their own happiness levels.

You will see different posts in Rooster and different replies in comments. Becky will start a shit if you doesn't plan a first "drinking" games activity. Quinn will either try to defend MC if her path is active or blame MC and Tommy if not.

Dialogues of Quinn & Tommy, Zoey, MC & Tommy will change as well.

There are a number of characters which will try to defend MC anyway, regardless of party planning success.
____

If you are a completionist, then you will probably do a such run or even a multiple ones for the sake of seeing all endings and outcomes.

Why people do multiple LI runs with different choices, breaking hearts, planting the seeds for the potential drama, emerging the conflicts, etc? It's about the same. Playing as a "fuckface" that ruins all in purpose or as a loser, which also ruins everything around him, but just because he is loser. That's a kind of roleplay. And since most of such actions gives potential outcomes and callbacks - it's adorable and worth it.

The only disappointment is that a lot of outcomes will be realized only towards the end of the game, many actions do not give an instant effect. It will take years. But it's better to have some kind of deposit and a bunch of possible outcomes at the end than not to have them in principle and what is even worse - to know about it in advance. This is one of those things that fuels the expectation of a denouement, the expectation of the release of each new episode. Like, "which of our previous actions will bite us in the ass in this new episode." One of my favorite examples is a dickpic and a ride with Cathy in EP5 . And even though the visible result appeared only after 2 episodes, it was worth it. And how many time bombs are waiting for us even from the 1st episode? No one knows.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and dalli_x

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
Because "Fuckface" is the first name the MC is called and there is no default name, so if you don't want to write "MC" all the time, you have to fall back on "Fuckface".
So, the question is then why would you default to such a edgy word to call someone, instead of just calling him MC, which sounds normal and is also short?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, the question is then why would you default to such a edgy word to call someone, instead of just calling him MC, which sounds normal and is also short?
I mostly do, but it is kinda boring to use it all the time. And Fuckface is just pretty common here, especially if you poke fun at the MC as I did in my previous post...that...I guess "triggered" your comment?!

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Hmm, makes wanna know what will happen once Sage discovers what's going on inside the HOTs. I think a little civil war in which Quinn is getting kicked out of the HOTs house, the losing part(Quinn, must be written) is probably going to sleep in the DIK's mansion if you go her route, while the winning part it's calling internal elections, like in a political party, AND, I think that's where MC appears.
I've said this before, but I don't really believe there will be any major conflict.
Quinn took the path to redemption at the end of ep9, and even if Sage finds out probably their war will take a short period of time and they will eventually reconcile. Quinn or Sage will probably temporarily move in with MC during the conflict and MC will try to reconcile them. But eventually they will all unite against Vinnie and Burke. Jade will also be involved in case you didn't show the video to Deeks.
Moreover I think in ep10 Quinn will make an attempt to reconcile with Riona or even apologize to her.
The game has already defined a small circle of negative protagonists are Vinnie and Burke. The game doesn't even try to show them from another better side. There are a large number of anti-heroes are Quinn, Lily, Tommy, Riona, Jade, MC in DIK's path. And a small number of classic positive heroes are MC, Jamie, Maya, Sage, Josy, Jill, Bella, etc.

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
I mostly do, but it is kinda boring to use it all the time. And Fuckface is just pretty common here, especially if you poke fun at the MC as I did in my previous post...that...I guess "triggered" your comment?!
I'm not keeping tabs, but I've seen quite a few people use it and at least one of them is always using that term to refer to mc. Idk, I just find it extremely edgy and cringey. Well, anyway, I was just wondering what's up with that.

Reactions: Mfka5

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Reactions: moonhowler1972

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Not just because of that.
It's also a tribute to MC.
For all his services in the perverted field, he deserves to be called by his full name - His Majesty King Fuckface "Long Dick", the ruler of the Whore Kingdom and the first king of the Assman dynasty.
He actually prefers "Schlong" , so it won't cause any confusion with his fraternity's name. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes