Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It may be Schrödinger's virginity (we won't be given a yes or no answer), but any sane person can tell from Sage's behavior that she is not a virgin. Unless DPC comes up with the brilliant move that she deflowered herself with toys to appease the Anti-NTR idiots.
~
This is what I wanted to know first of all - more about Sage’s past.
Personally, it is more believable that Sage is a virgin and not that she waited months if not years for Chad to give himself to her.... :oops: :oops:
There's the excuse that Chad takes pills to explain why mini-chad is inactive. If he hadn't been a jock, we'd have the excuse that he's a devout Christian waiting for marriage.

Given the nuisance potential of idiotic Anti-NTRs, we can't really hope for more development on the parts of the story that would revolve around this theme.

In the restaurant, the MC is certainly not the only customer. The same goes for the strippers. But it's still a subject that's not at all addressed in the story, and it'll probably stay that way. We won't have a scene where the MC asks Rio or Quinn to stop what they're doing at the restaurant.

Strangely, and fortunately, there's been no raid by the anti-NTR brigade here, whereas in other games they attack for 10 times less.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Fuckface is popular because of this exchange at the start of the game: View attachment 3090756 View attachment 3090758 View attachment 3090759 View attachment 3090760
What's funny is you're allowed to be called "Fuckface" for the whole game, or absolutely anything else for that matter, as long as it has at least 1 character and not more than 15.

But when it comes to the mc's dad's surname, suddenly DPC got all serious...

Any of the following:
  • Burke
  • Morgan
  • Morgan Burke
  • Burke Morgan
  • Roberts
  • Taylor
  • Bailey
  • Royce
  • Burgmeister
will get you this response from Sage:

mc: "It's Neil Burke."​
Sage: "No, it's not. Stop fucking around."​

And these surnames:
  • Armstrong
  • Young
  • Diamond
  • Peart
  • Steele
  • Neil
will get you this response from Sage:

Sage: "Neil Diamond? Really? Stop fucking around."​

And your surname isn't allowed to be the same as your first name, otherwise Sage says this:

Sage: "Yeah? That would make you Fuckface Fuckface. Stop fucking around."​

So yeah, the inconceivable idea that the mc could share the same surname as someone else from college or someone who is famous is just too much to believe, but Sage doesn't bat an eyelid if the mc tells her his name is "Fuckface Pussylicker"... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You're smoking something.:rolleyes:

In EP9 it's clearly made clear that Tommy will give the MC some tips, that's about it from mentor Tommy. After that, Tommy only puts obstacles in the MC's way and doesn't help the MC anymore. Tommy wants to see the MC fail. At the end of the party, almost everyone agreed, even Quinn and Tommy, that it was the best Halloween party ever. Tommy didn't help much.

We also shouldn't forget what Josy said about her brother in EP1. She doesn't know how Tommy made it to college because he cheated his way through high school. What really annoys Tommy? That the MC is good at everything. The only thing Tommy wants is to have fun and Tommy doesn't really care if other people are having fun as long as he's having fun.

You can defend Tommy all you want, but the game says Tommy is an impulsive, egomaniacal, stupid idiot.
i-dont-remember-asking-you-pulp-fiction.gif

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
In terms of her academic studies she isn't as far as we know. That's why I wrote "makes her look". She obviously isn't very good in judging people and Quinn seems be exploiting it to a tee.
I think Sage has known or suspected for a long time that Quinn was doing something behind her back. She's just following the HOTs code about sorority members not attacking each other.
Personally, it is more believable that Sage is a virgin and not that she waited months if not years for Chad to give himself to her.... :oops: :oops:
I believe Chad fucked her, Sage never talks back. But I'm guessing he did it like some kind of joke. Dark at night, he just fucked her with a vibrator or his fingers.
I just can't believe that Chad dated Sage for two years and never fucked her( or they started dating relatively recently). Either way DPС better not explain this point because it will only make it worse.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The impression I got on some of the paths is that right after the Vinnie encounter in MC's room, Tommy was shaken, helping MC pick up some of the books because he couldn't think.
On the roof with Quinn, I think Tommy meant that is a soft way that he hated hated MC because he was so good with the party. The impression from that was soft respect. Not the literal definition of hate. The Vinnie encounter shook him in part because had that gotten out of hand, the police would have to attend.
I think Tommy is an average jerk. But I also see a side (depending on path and affinity) where he is OK with MC. With some of the path/affinity combos, DPC creating drama that doesn't exist, I think he will even tacitly not get upset about Josy. If she was going to be with anyone, better MC than some others he knows that would just use her once and throw her away.
Just an opinion, but I think there is some leeway there, of course depending on variables.

Have a good day Dalli_x
That translates stupidly. I actually wrote annoyed and not hate.

I agree with you about the police because it's similar to EP5 where the MC told Rusty to call the police. Rusty didn't want that because the police could have discovered the drugs that Tommy might have stashed somewhere. Rusty not only protects the DIKs, but also himself and his family from a scandal.

False friends and loyalty. Rusty himself doesn't do drugs and Tommy put Rusty in the situation so that Rusty can't call the police and Rusty doesn't call the police out of loyalty to Tommy. In EP9, Tommy puts the MC in the same situation Rusty finds himself in.

Chess. Does the MC win or just reach a stalemate? If the MC takes drugs himself and also involves them in the party planning, then Tommy and/or Quinn have the MC in their hands because they are complicit. This creates a stalemate (this also applies to the restaurant). The MC's ability to act is then restricted. Of course, if the MC stays good, then he wins the chess game. Quinn/Tommy have no power over the MC and the MC can dictate whatever he wants to Quinn/Tommy.

Reactions: znar25

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There's the excuse that Chad takes pills to explain why mini-chad is inactive. If he hadn't been a jock, we'd have the excuse that he's a devout Christian waiting for marriage.

Given the nuisance potential of idiotic Anti-NTRs, we can't really hope for more development on the parts of the story that would revolve around this theme.

In the restaurant, the MC is certainly not the only customer. The same goes for the strippers. But it's still a subject that's not at all addressed in the story, and it'll probably stay that way. We won't have a scene where the MC asks Rio or Quinn to stop what they're doing at the restaurant.

Strangely, and fortunately, there's been no raid by the anti-NTR brigade here, whereas in other games they attack for 10 times less.
They sometimes appear in reactions, but that's all.
Thread is filled with adequate people mostly (Joshy, put your hand down!) who will not burn if one of the characters had sex not with MC in the plot pre-history or you didn't choose this character as LI/ in fan. This is life, if you don't get along with a girl, she will find someone else, the universe is not centered on us. Therefore, I don’t understand these people and the hysterics they throw up over such a petty issue.
You should have seen the thread a little over six months ago when people made parodies of the DPCs clone series. They made MCs clones black. :ROFLMAO: Thread reacted with humour, and only a couple of users were indignant about why there was “cuck stuff” here. That's all.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think Sage has known or suspected for a long time that Quinn was doing something behind her back. She's just following the HOTs code about sorority members not attacking each other.

I believe Chad fucked her, Sage never talks back. But I'm guessing he did it like some kind of joke. Dark at night, he just fucked her with a vibrator or his fingers.
I just can't believe that Chad dated Sage for two years and never fucked her( or they started dating relatively recently). Either way DPС better not explain this point because it will only make it worse.
Fully, agree. I doubt, that there was zero sex between them for 2 years. I assume that is something that happened later, like relative recently in " this year " . But the timeline is also not dpc, strongest strength :LOL: , and I agree he should not try to explain.

we just need to swallow if our daily suspension of disbelief pills,:LOL: and let it go. :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The impression I got on some of the paths is that right after the Vinnie encounter in MC's room, Tommy was shaken, helping MC pick up some of the books because he couldn't think.
On the roof with Quinn, I think Tommy meant that is a soft way that he hated hated MC because he was so good with the party. The impression from that was soft respect. Not the literal definition of hate. The Vinnie encounter shook him in part because had that gotten out of hand, the police would have to attend.
I think Tommy is an average jerk. But I also see a side (depending on path and affinity) where he is OK with MC. With some of the path/affinity combos, DPC creating drama that doesn't exist, I think he will even tacitly not get upset about Josy. If she was going to be with anyone, better MC than some others he knows that would just use her once and throw her away.
Just an opinion, but I think there is some leeway there, of course depending on variables.
I think you forgot that Tommy and Josy aren't siblings: Josy's dad married Tommy's mother after they both divorced.

Should I spell the true reason why Tommy becomes so angry whenever he sees a guy near Josy? the reason why he's an addict?

Reactions: 7thOmen

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you forgot that Tommy and Josy aren't siblings: Josy's dad married Tommy's mother after they both divorced.

Should I spell the true reason why Tommy becomes so angry whenever he sees a guy near Josy? the reason why he's an addict?
this is not one of those genius dalx theory of him wanting to fuck her himself , right ? :whistle::LOL::ROFLMAO:.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah I don't get some people's obsession with NTR . I really don't get what's so appealing about it . And no I'm not a crusader or anything like that , I just don't get it :HideThePain:
they love getting Cuckolded, it is that simple. and then they get ecstasy from it when they can call the girl whore because she cheated on them:Kappa::LUL:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

It isn't. If Tommy had a sister complex, he'd pick a girl who looked like Josy. Besides, it doesn't seem to be about sexual interest for Tommy, it's just ego. Tommy worries a lot about being talked about behind his back. For Tommy, the phrase "I fucked his sister" is humiliating, not in the sense that he fucked the girl he is sexually attracted to, but in the sense that it's like some guy fucked his sister without his permission and that it infringes on him. Probably for him, "I fucked his mother" and "I fucked his sister" are identical.
He hates his sister, but he cares for her in his own way.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes