yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
If Burke even tried anything like that
I would unleash the beast and kick his arse
Joshy gonna take one for the team and let Burke fuck him instead.
Herm, Joshy, it took everything I had not to read the word “kick” as “lick” in your post!
You will have to be more cunning to punish Burke for his lusty lust for Maya, you can get to him through Tybalt!

Dalli? Is that you?
Nah, I'm definitely not him, he even recently scolded me for criticizing his theory that AL MC is Lynette.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Viewers number alone is the most truthful rating.

Anyway, I'm just wondering why in the world every damn college themed game I've played is complete and utter garbage compared to BaDIK.

Is it so difficult for our dev guys to realise why BaDIK is so good?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah I don't get some people's obsession with NTR . I really don't get what's so appealing about it . And no I'm not a crusader or anything like that , I just don't get it :HideThePain:
Well, first it's not a war between a pro-ntr group and an anti-ntr group, and second it's not really ntr that's the problem to begin with.

We call them anti-ntr, because whenever there is even a hint, that a MG or SG could have a scene with anyone but the MC, they pop up in the thread and either sound so angry, that you think they are one reload away from shooting up a building, or so depressed, that you think they are one step away from jumping of a bridge.

All logic suddenly fails, and they keep on spewing nonsense until everyone else is so anoyed that people start "firing" back.

Example : Since BaD is super heavy on branching, you are playing the Sage path, are locked out of the Jill path and Jill would start a relationship with Rusty. It would be pure bedlam in here, they would pop up like a never ending stream of whack-a-moles and declare the game to be ruined and unplayable and the end of the world is nigh. And there really is no stoping them with logic or run of the mill reasoning, them people go batshit crazy.

So it doesn't need any ntr to take place, it's this completely whacked sense of ownership of characters who are not allowed to have a story involving romance, let alone sex, if you are not on their path.

As one of them once said to me, when I was dumb enough to ask them what exactly the problem is "Dude, it's in the game now !!! I can't play it anymore !!!"

So the rest of us isn't really pro-ntr, I think most don't really care, but we would like it, if it was treated like any other fetish. If you don't like footjobs and there is one such scene in the game, you either don't play the scene or you skip it, but nobody comes into the thread and bombs it with threats and whining just because there is a foot-fetish scene in the game and declares it ruined.

They are trying to force their own likes and dislikes onto everyone else and they don't compromise, they are armed and ready to go to war at the drop of a hat.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
As one of them once said to me, when I was dumb enough to ask them what exactly the problem is "Dude, it's in the game now !!! I can't play it anymore !!!"

So the rest of us isn't really pro-ntr, I think most don't really care, but we would like it, if it was treated like any other fetish. If you don't like footjobs and there is one such scene in the game, you either don't play the scene or you skip it, but nobody comes into the thread and bombs it with threats and whining just because there is a foot-fetish scene in the game and declares it ruined.

They are trying to force their own likes and dislikes onto everyone else and they don't compromise, they are armed and ready to go to war at the drop of a hat.
You've just described the majority of Gen Z'ers and Millennials..
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
It isn't. If Tommy had a sister complex, he'd pick a girl who looked like Josy. Besides, it doesn't seem to be about sexual interest for Tommy, it's just ego. Tommy worries a lot about being talked about behind his back. For Tommy, the phrase "I fucked his sister" is humiliating, not in the sense that he fucked the girl he is sexually attracted to, but in the sense that it's like some guy fucked his sister without his permission and that it infringes on him. Probably for him, "I fucked his mother" and "I fucked his sister" are identical.
He hates his sister, but he cares for her in his own way.
Yeah, I don't see DPC making too much of Tommy being sexually interested in Josy because that likely would just fan the flames of those players who want to see some kind of incest in the game, and while step-siblings sex is not incest, it does still violate Patreon terms. Or is it just the more standard big brother/father possessiveness kind of thing, where they just want to "protect" Josy by making sure she never has sex with anyone?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
On a completely side note.
I'm wondering if there are any users here who are still not banned from DPC's discord. I'd have a suggestion to offer. If so, read on and for those that aren't, you can jump over this post (unless you agree with my suggestion, then you can add support for the request).

So, ok. I'm wondering if after enough groveling and praising if someone could throw in this suggestion to him. If he can implement a "Jump to page" option in the save menu. His game offers so many variations for each MG path for each of the 3 alignments. An option like that would be lovely and handy, because many of us who explore each variation of the game, save pages can get a little intense in itself to allow enough room between each set of pages to keep expanding those save paths as the game progresses.

I mean shit, even though Episode 3 comes with it's own set of saves, I'm already having to flip through to page 300. And going back and forth has already voided my mouse's manufacturers warranty. :ROFLMAO:

If you fear getting banned for suggesting this, then please don't jeopardize you discord access for that. I'm just saying it would be fucking nice to have that "Jump to page" manual input option..

So thanks in advance if someone does.
:cool:

Reactions: bloodyasura

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, I don't see DPC making too much of Tommy being sexually interested in Josy because that likely would just fan the flames of those players who want to see some kind of incest in the game, and while step-siblings sex is not incest, it does still violate Patreon terms. Or is it just the more standard big brother/father possessiveness kind of thing, where they just want to "protect" Josy by making sure she never has sex with anyone?
That's kinda the whole point of that storyline, if Tommy just wanted to fuck Josy it would make her the same as every other girl in the game, but that's clearly not the case. Tommy almost cracked when you talk to him at the bar, I believe it's the second stripclub visit, if you stay with Derek instead of Sage/Bella, but then just says "you wouldn't understand".

He is very obviously madly in love with Josy, and it's probably the first time he ever felt that way and the fact that she is his step-sister makes it all the more difficult for him.

I agree, that there will never be a path that explores a sexual relationship between them, but I have no doubt that Tommy will confess to the MC at one point and maybe the MC can at least make sure that those two reconcile and have a somewhat normal brother-sister relationship.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
On a completely side note.
I'm wondering if there are any users here who are still not banned from DPC's discord. I'd have a suggestion to offer. If so, read on and for those that aren't, you can jump over this post (unless you agree with my suggestion, then you can add support for the request).

So, ok. I'm wondering if after enough groveling and praising if someone could throw in this suggestion to him. If he can implement a "Jump to page" option in the save menu. His game offers so many variations for each MG path for each of the 3 alignments. An option like that would be lovely and handy, because many of us who explore each variation of the game, save pages can get a little intense in itself to allow enough room between each set of pages to keep expanding those save paths as the game progresses.

I mean shit, even though Episode 3 comes with it's own set of saves, I'm already having to flip through to page 300. And going back and forth has already voided my mouse's manufacturers warranty. :ROFLMAO:

If you fear getting banned for suggesting this, then please don't jeopardize you discord access for that. I'm just saying it would be fucking nice to have that "Jump to page" manual input option..

So thanks in advance if someone does.
:cool:
Would this do ?

95f807ecdc250c74a023967d873d89ea.jpg

Every path has 40 pages to use, and you are basically on every page with 3 clicks at most.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Is that with the use of a mod?
'cause I'm sorta anti mod.
But yeh something like that would lovely.
No that's my own. I had the same problem as you and I just said to myself "this won't do" and I modified the existing save/load page.

Renpy uses a file called Screens.rpy as a default, DPC has modified it with the double arrows and so on, but he hasn't touched it in a while.

However you would have to rename all your save files and move them to the correct page once. So, it would take some work on your end, bro. :D

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes