Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't know for everyone else but it's just funny because DPC put in the script that if you name your MC "Fuckface", he literally goes "Oh yea, that's right. My name is Fuckface." or something along those lines.
There's also an extra line of dialogue if you do the restaurant 3some with Quinn and Rio and keep 'pervert' as Quinn's nickname for Tremolo.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So, after making new saves for the next EP, I've been wondering the conditions to be slapped by Jade in EP9.
I've only fooled around with her once(Footjob) in class, and despite making no more advances with her, she still slapped me in every route except the one I had a thing going with her. I remember someone saying that even in Sage's route, if you break up with Jade, she doesn't slap you.
Does anyone have more insight into this?
If I recall, as soon as you accept one of her advances and do whatever with her. If you don't break things off with her she won't slap you. But if at any point after having done anything with Jade and you refuse her, her path becomes unavailable at that point and because you've accepted her advances and done something with her, you're getting slapped at the end of Ep 8.

I'm about 98% sure of this. then again I could have been too stoned and not remembering details correctly. lol

If he does try, I'll just kick his ass again. Not my job. lol
Same here, even on a CHICK path I tend to tell Tommy to fuck off almost at every chance I get. If I could say something to him directly, I'd just say "You're a grown ass man, fucking deal with your shit yourself!".

sampow

May 14, 2023
That's kinda the whole point of that storyline, if Tommy just wanted to fuck Josy it would make her the same as every other girl in the game, but that's clearly not the case. Tommy almost cracked when you talk to him at the bar, I believe it's the second stripclub visit, if you stay with Derek instead of Sage/Bella, but then just says "you wouldn't understand".

He is very obviously madly in love with Josy, and it's probably the first time he ever felt that way and the fact that she is his step-sister makes it all the more difficult for him.

I agree, that there will never be a path that explores a sexual relationship between them, but I have no doubt that Tommy will confess to the MC at one point and maybe the MC can at least make sure that those two reconcile and have a somewhat normal brother-sister relationship.
What you wrote is such nonsense.

Take the context of “you wouldn’t understand” into account. Tommy asked the MC if he had any siblings. The MC replies so he doesn't have any siblings, so Tommy assumes so the MC can't understand.

The thing between Josy and Tommy is simple. Monica and Pete get married and tell Tommy that he is now the big brother and has to look after his little Josy. But it's Tommy and he's overdoing it, Josy doesn't like it and they both start telling each other off to their parents. This is how hatred develops between the two.

Tommy goes to college and can live a liberated life without Josy. He doesn't have to look after her anymore. That's why Tommy doesn't want Josy to go to college because then he'll be back in the role of big brother who has to look after little sister Josy. That's why Tommy is angry because Josy joins the HOTs. Tommy knows Quinn. He doesn't want Josy to find out what's secretly going on with the HOTs.

I think so Tommy will be mad at Josy, Maya and the MC first. But he will realize sooner or later that the MC is the best thing that could have happened to Tommy because the MC will take care of Josy in the future and Josy won't be such a pain in the ass anymore because she will be more busy with Maya and the MC .
I agree that it's kind of far fetched, but still makes some amount of sense because Tommy asks the MC to look out for Josy regardless if you're on her path or not. I think Tommy might place some of the responsibility onto the MC if the MC has a neutral or chick alignment and try to abuse the MC's good will and good nature. But if the MC is a total DIK alignment, Tommy might not put too much trust in you to do so in later episodes.

But considering that Tommy is a selfish self-serving egotistical a-hole, he may even try to manipulate the MC into a position of having to babysit his step-sister. To be honest though, I'm not willing to place too much effort in that theory anyhow.
The scene that cements the Tommy/Josy relationship for me is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like he's off to have some "choice words" with young Oliver... :cautious:

Tommy's a dick, so he's done shit in the past that's annoyed Josy, and she ratted him out on the nail polish and shit in the past, but ultimately he sees her as his sister and doesn't enjoy seeing her in the shenanigans of the frat and sorority (and it makes him feel uncomfortable with her seeing him). And he doesn't like to see dudes sleazing on to her.

Sure, when he tells the mc to look out for her he chalks it up to not wanting someone going around saying he's fucked Tommy's sister, but if that was all it was, Oscar struck out, and possibly got a black eye from the mc, so there's no need to Tommy to go after him, unless he cares about the fact that Oscar was harassing Josy in the first place.

It's interesting that Tommy goes off to sort Oscar out regardless of whether Josy booted him in the balls just a few weeks back. :unsure:

So yeah, I don't see anything sexual in their relationship, it's just a big brother who feels obliged to concern himself with his sister's wellbeing, even if he finds it annoying. It's probably one of his only good qualities...

This is a calmly thought out well-reasoned and plausible theory behind the Josy/Tommy dynamic. I agree with your assessment. (y)
Considering some of your other theories on the game I've read I just have to ask:

Are you feeling alright Dalli_x ? :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the same too. I particularly liked how dalli's post stared with, "What you wrote is such nonsense." :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The scene that cements the Tommy/Josy relationship for me is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tommy's a dick, so he's done shit in the past that's annoyed Josy, and she ratted him out on the nail polish and shit in the past, but ultimately he sees her as his sister and doesn't enjoy seeing her in the shenanigans of the frat and sorority (and it makes him feel uncomfortable with her seeing him). And he doesn't like to see dudes sleazing on to her.

Sure, when he tells the mc to look out for her he chalks it up to not wanting someone going around saying he's fucked Tommy's sister, but if that was all it was, Oscar struck out, and possibly got a black eye from the mc, so there's no need to Tommy to go after him, unless he cares about the fact that Oscar was harassing Josy in the first place.

It's interesting that Tommy goes off to sort Oscar out regardless of whether Josy booted him in the balls just a few weeks back. :unsure:

So yeah, I don't see anything sexual in their relationship, it's just a big brother who feels obliged to concern himself with his sister's wellbeing, even if he finds it annoying. It's probably one of his only good qualities...

I was thinking the same too. I particularly liked how dalli's post stared with, "What you wrote is such nonsense." :ROFLMAO:
I also suspect that Tommy is trying to make a good impression on Josy's father. Possibly with some false sense of nobility to his own mother. And I suspect it's because Tommy realizes he's a delinquent ass hole who's most likely about to flunk college. And I think he's trying to play the "I'm a good guy" card and not appear to be such a failed son to his new father. Who really knows what his true motivations are to get so bent out of shape about Josy's well being. Is it legitimate or is there something more he's trying to establish within his new family.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just wish all these other girls would stop trying to sleep with me
I chose Maya & Josy in episode one

I will cut them some slack because they didnt know that
But if they still try and hit on me when they know I'm dating Maya & Josy
I'll tell them to piss off

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Btw, guys, what do you think about last Vinny visit and the safe in Rusty’s room? Did Vinny open it?

I think that if he was, it mean he knew the new code, and that means he can access to hidden cameras or maybe even installed them in the first place
Rusty changed the combination after the Cathy post happened. only Rusty Tommy and fuckface know it now.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
It's NOT OUR fault if you play a modded game. Only yours.
mod?, what do you mean?, I asked what path to take to get the scene above, and I don't think it has anything to do with mods.

Actually, to get it using mod is quite easy, just set the other options in ch 8, but I can't find out the path to take to get the scene, because there are many other scenes on that path that are missed if you directly use the mod option.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
You need a run to ep 8 that doesn't have Jill or Josy/Maya as active LI's, so turn down throuple in ep 4 (or be DIK affinity at that point and get turned down by Maya) and either help Sage when she's sick or be DIK affinity (or tell yourself you're only going on a date with Jill to annoy Tybalt (not sure if that totally closes Jill path though)), if you do that then when you choose your main LI you'll have an option called "Others", you need to select that option to get that ending to ep 9.
Thank you for the Walkthrough (y)

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
thanks. I meant this one (attachment). Unfortunately, I didn't understand "on the island". :):)
I’m in the game now and it’s him. It’s that translate. :)

Well, first it's not a war between a pro-ntr group and an anti-ntr group, and second it's not really ntr that's the problem to begin with.

We call them anti-ntr, because whenever there is even a hint, that a MG or SG could have a scene with anyone but the MC, they pop up in the thread and either sound so angry, that you think they are one reload away from shooting up a building, or so depressed, that you think they are one step away from jumping of a bridge.

All logic suddenly fails, and they keep on spewing nonsense until everyone else is so anoyed that people start "firing" back.

Example : Since BaD is super heavy on branching, you are playing the Sage path, are locked out of the Jill path and Jill would start a relationship with Rusty. It would be pure bedlam in here, they would pop up like a never ending stream of whack-a-moles and declare the game to be ruined and unplayable and the end of the world is nigh. And there really is no stoping them with logic or run of the mill reasoning, them people go batshit crazy.

So it doesn't need any ntr to take place, it's this completely whacked sense of ownership of characters who are not allowed to have a story involving romance, let alone sex, if you are not on their path.

As one of them once said to me, when I was dumb enough to ask them what exactly the problem is "Dude, it's in the game now !!! I can't play it anymore !!!"

So the rest of us isn't really pro-ntr, I think most don't really care, but we would like it, if it was treated like any other fetish. If you don't like footjobs and there is one such scene in the game, you either don't play the scene or you skip it, but nobody comes into the thread and bombs it with threats and whining just because there is a foot-fetish scene in the game and declares it ruined.

They are trying to force their own likes and dislikes onto everyone else and they don't compromise, they are armed and ready to go to war at the drop of a hat.
In fact, I feel a little sorry for those people.:(
They’re probably very lonely in real life, whether it’s their fault or not.:HideThePain:
But can you imagine how detached you have to be from reality to get so attached to the character in the game?:FacePalm:
Pathetic, lonely people. :WeSmart: :HideThePain:

You've just described the majority of Gen Z'ers and Millennials..
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Um, I was born in 1993. So I’m Millennial.:WaitWhat:
What if all my jokes about my attachment to Quinn are actually serious? :WaitWhat:
Maybe it’s something from my subconscious?:WaitWhat::KEK::KEK:
( you have to laugh if anything.:KEK: )

There is a game about a magician. There MC can create his clone and fuck his girlfriend. :KEK:

Sarah and Mel then?
No. No, bro.
Obviously, the only possible good ending could be with Quinn. :KEK:

I just wish all these other girls would stop trying to sleep with me
I chose Maya & Josy in episode one

I will cut them some slack because they didnt know that
But if they still try and hit on me when they know I'm dating Maya & Josy
I'll tell them to piss off
Bro, you asked for it.:KEK: :KEK:
imgonline-com-ua-Mirror-C4spzS3QLk (1) (1).png

Alhv

Feb 10, 2021
Hey, guys! Recently got through the game but missed one point, how MC pays for training. Student loans or some other method that hasn't been revealed by the game author yet?

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Btw, guys, what do you think about last Vinny visit and the safe in Rusty’s room? Did Vinny open it?

I think that if he was, it mean he knew the new code, and that means he can access to hidden cameras or maybe even installed them in the first place
New code, only three people. Rusty, Tommy and MC.
And unless Tommy’s a total dickhead, Vinnie can’t know the new code.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022

So yeah, I don't see anything sexual in their relationship, it's just a big brother who feels obliged to concern himself with his sister's wellbeing, even if he finds it annoying.
This is my read on Tommy's behavior, too. He's being protective of his little sister because he actually cares about her.

Edit:
Also, bear in mind that this is a coming-of-age story. The characters should show some growth throughout the story. Tommy has been an immature dick in the past, and frequently still is, but he has also shown several signs of growing up over the past few episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes