Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Footjob (major choice) is enough to get that conversation and a slap from her. She blames MC for going to her home after what they did and distanced finally. There are 5 or 6 different dialogues and scene details according to how far this affair gone or ended or if it's still active. She will slap MC 2 times (lol) if you dumped her AND fooled with Sage at the same time OR decided to be with Sage. That pisses her off the most.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hmmmm, what are your beliefs and doctrines? I am professionally curious.
Our doctrines and beliefs are flexible.
A minimum of dogmas.
Everything is for the benefit of the individual.
Yes, in a sense, Quinn's Church professes hedonism, but with some peculiarities.
For example, this is the practice of honoring Pimping and prostitution.
Due to the fact that the Church of Quinn is still a fairly young organization, many details still need to be finalized.
There are also plans to try to integrate some aspects of Calvin's doctrine of "Divine Predestination" into our faith.
This can be useful.
It's, you know, - if someone is destined to become a whore, he (or she) must become a whore.
Apostasy in this case can be censured and sentenced to increased consumption of broccoli.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
mod?, what do you mean?, I asked what path to take to get the scene above, and I don't think it has anything to do with mods.

Actually, to get it using mod is quite easy, just set the other options in ch 8, but I can't find out the path to take to get the scene, because there are many other scenes on that path that are missed if you directly use the mod option.
I don't think you should use any mod.

Be prepared when DrPinkCake releases episode 10 because you will witness your saves crash the game: don't come back here and ask why your saves don't work because the answer is and will always be the same: you modded the game and/or your modded saves are crashing the game.

Therefore, you will be forced to wait for modders update their mods and be able to solve the crashing issues.

Anyway, we had already told you that you must be in the Others path.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
A minimum of dogmas.
Yes, in a sense, Quinn's Church professes hedonism, but with some peculiarities.
Due to the fact that the Church of Quinn is still a fairly young organization, many details still need to be finalized.
download.png

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
A minimum of dogmas.
Quinn Church has two rules. :Kappa:
It has to be consensual.:WeSmart::cool:
All participants must reach the age of consent in the country of the meeting.:cool::WeSmart:
Lust is not a sin if these two rules are followed. :WeSmart:
Otherwise, like you said, we’re flexible enough.:KEK:
I mean, I do yoga. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
And actually why DPC does not use: Quadro RTX 6000?
As far as I’m concerned, she’s better suited for his purposes than 4090.
Although it is more expensive. But I do not think that it is so important to him.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Although it is more expensive. But I do not think that it is so important to him.
Ask him in Discord. Better yet, DM him. He's very open about the development process and is always happy to chat with his simps subscibers! There's like no way he'll ban your ass, I promise :Kappa:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
They are slower than 4090 in DAZ. Better to buy 3-4pcs of RTX 4090 than a single Quadro. It may be faster a bit in some of other software (mostly because of 48Gb of vmem, than the overall GPU power), but since DPC works only in DAZ it's useless to buy them.

Reactions: KaiserST

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
They are slower than 4090 in DAZ. Better to buy 3-4pcs of RTX 4090 than a single Quadro. It may be faster a bit in some of other software (mostly because of 48Gb of vmem, than the overall GPU power), but since DPC works only in DAZ it's useless to buy them.
Well, that makes sense. :)

Reactions: KaiserST

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I don't think you should use any mod.

Be prepared when DrPinkCake releases episode 10 because you will witness your saves crash the game: don't come back here and ask why your saves don't work because the answer is and will always be the same: you modded the game and/or your modded saves are crashing the game.

Therefore, you will be forced to wait for modders update their mods and be able to solve the crashing issues.

Anyway, we had already told you that you must be in the Others path.
That's not what I discussed above, but rather asking which route led me to get a certain scene.

For problems with using mods / walkthroughs in playing, it is returned to the respective players (with all risks borne by each).

and not everyone has time to play the game multiple times to get all the scenes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that really what Jade says to the MC?

I'm reading from your post that this only happens if the MC is or has had an affair with Jade. This is a DIK move, so I conclude so that the DIK MC is just like all the other men. He doesn't stand out from the crowd and is therefore ordinary.

The opposite conclusion would then be that CHICK MC is not like all men and therefore something special.

As I have written many times before, what matters is not how many girls the MC fucks, but how many girls want to fuck the MC.

It becomes clear if the MC was good and is a CHICK, so that the chosen LI will fulfill her CHICK MC's every wish because he is unique at B&R, something special. Not entirely true, we read the one in EP8 so that the MC can authenticate himself with JB. But through Elena, JB has threesome sex with different girls. Elena fulfills JB's wishes. The only problem is so that JB doesn't get checked out by other girls like the MC. This could lead to interesting situations in the relationships between the MC and his chosen LI. I'm thinking of anal sex with Jill, Josy and Maya, as well as threesome and/or foursome sex.

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's not what I discussed above, but rather asking which route led me to get a certain scene.

For problems with using mods / walkthroughs in playing, it is returned to the respective players (with all risks borne by each).

and not everyone has time to play the game multiple times to get all the scenes.
Since they clearly told you what you HAD to do - being in the Others' path - and you still didn't grasp it, I thought the mod was the problem. Well, it wasn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes