Oct 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:
Actually, Bella's dead baby theory is a good one.

The basic idea is that James left after after a miscarriage/died in childbirth. Which would be a huge stressor on a marriage.

So the locked room is a nursery Bella keeps locked up. The stress of losing a child broke them up. That would explain why she keeps talking about James as if he's alive, he didn't just go out for a pack of smokes and kept going.

It would also explain why Jill and Bella are BFFs, they went to a support group together, since Jill also lost her sister. It would also explain why those two are so tight, despite differing personalities.

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018

The basic idea is that James left after after a miscarriage/died in childbirth. Which would be a huge stressor on a marriage.

So the locked room is a nursery Bella keeps locked up. The stress of losing a child broke them up. That would explain why she keeps talking about James as if he's alive, he didn't just go out for a pack of smokes and kept going.

It would also explain why Jill and Bella are BFFs, they went to a support group together, since Jill also lost her sister. It would also explain why those two are so tight, despite differing personalities.
Probably not a miscarriage. There seems to have been a baby but this is more of a speculation from my part. Look at this picture for example. It could be a grown man (James?) who holds a baby.

screenshot0006.png

Maybe the child died in an accident (car accident?) and Bella blamed James and maybe he blamed himself. Would fit to the whole Bella forgiving James thoughts.
screenshot0025.png

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Is that really what Jade says to the MC?
It's what she said to me, as best I can remember it. It was my first run (blind run), so it was a while back. After you choose your path in chapter 8, you'll text Jade and tell her you're catching feelings for a girl you're dating (Jill, in my case) and you want to go steady with her, so you're breaking off the affair. She responds with something along the lines of "I can't believe this shit. You men are all the same." in a three or four text long rant. :KEK:

It may vary depending on which girl you choose, and what affinity you have. I wouldn't know; after that first run I wanted nothing to do with Jade and pushed her away every time. My daddy always told me not to stick my dick in crazy. Should have listened to the old man the first time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

Although in general this theory is "normal" and is supported by logical conclusions and what this leads to in real life. BUT... I don't expect to see anything very "dark" or "crazy" in this game. AL was initially more gloomy and about the lives of people which already took place in life, adult people. BADIK - about the life of teenagers, college, fraternities, first love, etc. Stories with dead children and other things would be too contrasting and would bring us back to the mood and scenery of AL. I think it was some kind of tragic event with Bella, but still more simple and lighter than death of her newborn child. Even rape or something similar is perceived somewhat easier than the death of newborn children and other gloomy things. The way she "gradually" gives MC access to herself and constantly talks about the pace, not allowing MC to "insert" his cock into herself for several weeks, this is very similar to the behavior of a rape victim who experiences fear, distrust, and so on to the men. Jill's words - that Bella always speaks unflatteringly about guys and that MC was an exception also gives some hints. Judging by her past, Bella had nothing against the guys, was a party girl in college, naughty with her husband.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Is that really what Jade says to the MC?

I'm reading from your post that this only happens if the MC is or has had an affair with Jade. This is a DIK move, so I conclude so that the DIK MC is just like all the other men. He doesn't stand out from the crowd and is therefore ordinary.

The opposite conclusion would then be that CHICK MC is not like all men and therefore something special.

As I have written many times before, what matters is not how many girls the MC fucks, but how many girls want to fuck the MC.

It becomes clear if the MC was good and is a CHICK, so that the chosen LI will fulfill her CHICK MC's every wish because he is unique at B&R, something special. Not entirely true, we read the one in EP8 so that the MC can authenticate himself with JB. But through Elena, JB has threesome sex with different girls. Elena fulfills JB's wishes. The only problem is so that JB doesn't get checked out by other girls like the MC. This could lead to interesting situations in the relationships between the MC and his chosen LI. I'm thinking of anal sex with Jill, Josy and Maya, as well as threesome and/or foursome sex.
How about Neutral? And speaking about the CHICK MCs and people around... We recently got Joshy92, we expected him to be a classic romantic cheesy pussy, and how it turned out?! Just suddenly, out of nowhere! He want to eat cum! doesn't matter his own or someone else's! He want to play snowballs! How do you like such a romantic and a snowflake? :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Just for clarification, no one has a painting done of a dead newborn. The hidden painting in Bella's locked room is clearly of a child of at least 4-7 years old. Which suggest that Bella and James lived happily as a normal family with child. But again, I stress, no one has a painting done of a newborn of what the child "might" look like a few years later.

I have my own theories about why James left, but I won't bore anyone with it. All that to say, the newborn birthing death and the miscarriage theories are simply a no-go. It doesn't even make "a little" sense, it makes zero sense.

Although in general this theory is "normal" and is supported by logical conclusions and what this leads to in real life. BUT... I don't expect to see anything very "dark" or "crazy" in this game. AL was initially more gloomy and about the lives of people which already took place in life, adult people.
I get your point of view, and I personally fully expect DPC to throw us a major curve ball at some point just like he did in AL. The difference here with BaDIK and AL, AL was a much shorter story than what we have here. BaDIK has a much more elaborate setup, and for DPC to take such a calculated story line, I am 100% convinced we're going to have a rather impactful moral choice to make later on. On this, I have zero doubts.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I also suspect that Tommy is trying to make a good impression on Josy's father. Possibly with some false sense of nobility to his own mother. And I suspect it's because Tommy realizes he's a delinquent ass hole who's most likely about to flunk college. And I think he's trying to play the "I'm a good guy" card and not appear to be such a failed son to his new father. Who really knows what his true motivations are to get so bent out of shape about Josy's well being. Is it legitimate or is there something more he's trying to establish within his new family.
I think to myself so that Tommy's biological father is a huge asshole. He will not have treated Tommy and his mother well. In Pete, Monica will have found a good husband and Tommy a good stepfather. Tommy doesn't want to lose that and he will like it too so that his mother is happy.

Tommy is Tommy and I think to myself that he's overdoing the big brother role because he doesn't want to lose this new family. His mother is happy and Tommy will also be happy with his stepfather Pete. But there was that nail polish incident that triggered everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We recently got Joshy92, we expected him to be a classic romantic cheesy pussy, and how it turned out?! Just suddenly, out of nowhere! He want to eat cum! doesn't matter his own or someone else's! He want to play snowballs! How do you like such a romantic and a snowflake? :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
In fact, it can be interpreted as a manifesto of a new way of thinking. :unsure:
A kind of liberation from the framework of moral and ethical norms and restrictions rooted at the psychological level.
After all, if you look at this question through the prism of philosophy, then Is this not true - "Liberté, égalité, fraternité"?!
It doesn't matter whose sperm, is yours or someone else's, everyone is equal and everything is allowed.
From this point of view, Joshy can appear as a Prophet of a new ethics.:rolleyes:
Bullshit?
Of course yes.
But to the same extent as most of the philosophical trends.:D

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Just for clarification, no one has a painting done of a dead newborn. The hidden painting in Bella's locked room is clearly of a child of at least 4-7 years old. Which suggest that Bella and James lived happily as a normal family with child. But again, I stress, no one has a painting done of a newborn of what the child "might" look like a few years later.

I have my own theories about why James left, but I won't bore anyone with it. All that to say, the newborn birthing death and the miscarriage theories are simply a no-go. It doesn't even make "a little" sense, it makes zero sense.

I get your point of view, and I personally fully expect DPC to throw us a major curve ball at some point just like he did in AL. The difference here with BaDIK and AL, AL was a much shorter story than what we have here. BaDIK has a much more elaborate setup, and for DPC to take such a calculated story line, I am 100% convinced we're going to have a rather impactful moral choice to make later on. On this, I have zero doubts.
What hidden picture?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes