ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not a bad conscience, but a lot of facepalms.:rolleyes:

Just because you don't like the facts and their conclusions doesn't mean it can't be true. But that's your problem and not mine. Keep living in your little bubble.
you talking about facts? that is funny indeed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ok. Umm... It's too early for this shit. But, you had me onboard until your BH theory. At this point, you totally lost me. I was always pretty sure none of this started over Tommy bangin Aerith(sp). I had a sneakin suspicion that Tommy somehow found out about Chad and Troy. Then when Tommy saw Trem had issues with Chad/jocks, he decided to blackmail Chad and Dawe, knowing full well Trem would take the brunt of the Alphas anger. Tommy is total lil bitch piece of shit and I really think he's Vinny's inside punk. I also see that Tommy is now seeing Trem in a different light and that's why he stopped Vinny in Trem's room. Too little, too late. So fuck him and Vinny.

But until you wrote all that, I just figured it was my hatred towards Tommy kickin in as usual. So, that part of your theory sounds legit to me.

Now, I need more coffee. I officialy don't like you anymore, dalli. Making me use my brain this early in the fuckin mornin. :ROFLMAO: Just jokin, bro.
Let me explain to you why I compare it to 28=BH and similar things instead.

DPC also uses this in the math mini-game, which is actually more of a logic game. In addition, the whole thing is similar to the English mini-game in which we have to put words together from different letters.

Drink another coffee.:coffee::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: moonhowler1972

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
and the interlude also erased any possible anxiety about her return, we went from the scene at the end of Chapter 8 where Zoey could actually be a disruption to MC's life, even could have been the pregnant girl, to having another sidegirl orbiting MC and seemingly at the first no already stepping aside.
oh come on, that was never on the table.
at least for people with functional brain cell:whistle::ROFLMAO:. I'm sure his discord simps where all excited for that trash " cliffhanger ":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
oh come on, that was never on the table.
at least for people with functional brain cell:whistle::ROFLMAO:. I'm sure his discord simps where all excited for that trash " cliffhanger ":ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pregnancy was clearly a false lead, but Zoey's arrival could really have had any motivation.

after the interlude all gone

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Let me explain to you why I compare it to 28=BH and similar things instead.

DPC also uses this in the math mini-game, which is actually more of a logic game. In addition, the whole thing is similar to the English mini-game in which we have to put words together from different letters.

Drink another coffee.:coffee::ROFLMAO:
Nah. You made my brain work too early in the morning and now I need a nap. Using my brain at my age exhausts me. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
following the same logic we will then meet Maya's mother, Josy's stepmother and biological mother, Sage's biological mother and at this point Quinn's?

And unfortunately, I also believe that we will have to go through this....

the way Zoey was told to us, it's not like her return was mandatory, there was no unfinished business, it took the interlude to turn an independent girl who had gone to pursue her dream and made a life for herself far away, into another girl who cannot live without MC
Some things you don't take into account. First of all, there's the reason Zoey left. Looking back from EP3, we don't find out about him until Interlude. But we find out in EP3 so the MC didn't know if sad was true because his best friend left or if Zoey was something more.

Also in EP3 we learn so the MC isn't sure what love is. He has an ex-girlfriend, but he doesn't know if it was love.

In Interlude we learn why Zoey left. She's undergoing a development in San Diego and realizes that she has at least one unfinished business back home. This unfinished business is the MC.

In EP9, the MC realizes that he loved Zoey. He has a direct comparison of his feelings at the Halloween party. Zoey and his chosen LI. Actually, that's pretty mean of the MC to invite Zoey because of that. But the MC realizes that he loved Zoey. We find out about this in the drinking game played by Josy, Maya and the MC. If the MC answers honestly, then he says that he would have gone with Zoey if she had only waited 1 year. He also says that if the relationship had ended, he wouldn't know why. During the Halloween party, the MC learns what love is. He loved Zoey, but the breakup made the MC fall in love again. But he now knows what love feels like.

Just because we don't know what will happen next, some people assume that Interlude is unimportant to the story. But Interlude will provide even more surprises. You can take my word for it.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
following the same logic we will then meet Maya's mother, Josy's stepmother and biological mother, Sage's biological mother and at this point Quinn's?

And unfortunately, I also believe that we will have to go through this....

the way Zoey was told to us, it's not like her return was mandatory, there was no unfinished business, it took the interlude to turn an independent girl who had gone to pursue her dream and made a life for herself far away, into another girl who cannot live without MC
It seems to me or did you read the interlude without your eyes??? :KEK: :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems to me or did you read the interlude without your eyes??? :KEK: :KEK:
explains why.

in MC's telling of Bella, Zoey dropped out of school to go surfing, and apparently succeeded and even made a life there with a boyfriend and probably friends.

the interlude gives us back a girl who leaves school and her family to learn surfing, but in the end she does not learn surfing and has to somehow retrieve her online diploma, which however having a lower value does not allow her to be accepted by the colleges there (but Dawe and Arieth's BR I'm sure will accept her). a girl who decides to cut ties with MC to let him live his life, but then decides on the contrary to swoop in to his father's house so as not to be left out of his life.

doesn't she?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Those 2 little words we re all it took for Joshy92 to write to his local senator and rent TV commercial time in protest.. I think that's why he's been this quiet since your reply.

You've just proven to many that the idea of "Less is more" and how effective it is when properly used.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm still recovering
But I know my sweethearts would never abandon me
they are as close to perfect as a woman can be

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
explains why.

in MC's telling of Bella, Zoey dropped out of school to go surfing, and apparently succeeded and even made a life there with a boyfriend and probably friends.

the interlude gives us back a girl who leaves school and her family to learn surfing, but in the end she does not learn surfing and has to somehow retrieve her online diploma, which however having a lower value does not allow her to be accepted by the colleges there (but Dawe and Arieth's BR I'm sure will accept her). a girl who decides to cut ties with MC to let him live his life, but then decides on the contrary to swoop in to his father's house so as not to be left out of his life.

doesn't she?
As I wrote above, you read the interlude with your eyes closed.
It is not she who decides to break off her relationship with MC, but the little bitch MC cannot decide to go with her, although she seems to love her and, as we know from the future, is still suffering.
Secondly, during the course of the game we were not told that she had made a life there and that everything was working out for her. MS said that after some time they simply stopped communicating.
And as we know from the Interlude, Zoe was no good at surfing at all. And Zoya was running out of money, and what she received in the tattoo parlor was too little. And then it dawned on her that her idea was not the smartest and most thoughtful.
And after that we see the character's personal growth. She's finishing her studies and yes, it may be far-fetched that she got a shitty diploma, but her return is completely justified.
I'm biased of course because I like Zoey.
But everything is not as bad as you say.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm still recovering
But you did shoot yourself in the foot at the same time though.

A throuple implies 3, not 4!

You should have covered all your bases and said a "foursome".
Too late now, the new throuple is Maya Josy and Zoey.
Now you'll have to sit alone at the bus stop and wait for the next desperate troubled teen.
:ROFLMAO:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I'm still recovering
Oh Joshi, be careful!!!:KEK:
Josie transformed into Jotsumaki. And Jotsumaki, a very hot-tempered little girl, has telekinesis and with his help her can throw asteroids at people!!! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But you did shoot yourself in the foot at the same time though.

A throuple implies 3, not 4!

You should have covered all your bases and said a "foursome".
Too late now, the new throuple is Maya Josy and Zoey.
Now you'll have to sit alone at the bus stop and wait for the next desperate troubled teen.
You jest
But helping a desperate & troubled young woman sounds very romantic
I would treat her like a goddess

Also I would actually like a fivesome
Because I want to add Rionna to that group
She is a brave & independent woman
And I need to show her that she is special

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You jest
But helping a desperate & troubled young woman sounds very romantic
I would treat her like a goddess

Also I would actually like a fivesome
Because I want to add Rionna to that group
She is a brave & independent woman
And I need to show her that she is special
A fivesome? Is there such a thing?
I think that would put you in Harem territory.
Of which I'd say "Son, you're definitely biting off more than you can chew".

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes