Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can tell you for sure that there is always a reason.
I can tell you my drinking there was no reason. It started because everyone else was doing it when I was young. Now that I'm old, I drink but in moderation. Well, we do get schnockered once or twice a month.

View attachment 3098701
View attachment 3098703
I think of the two of us, you'll have to be the little bitch. :KEK: :KEK:
Still going to cuck Tommy. Nice fake Heather by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura
Aug 29, 2023
I went through the game again, and managed to get with Jill despite being Neutral.

Really, I was trying for a Maya-only future setup. Get the throuple, but have the MC tell them he only wanted to be friends, then tell Derek he still had feelings for her, then take every opportunity to be with her. I also did the same for Josy. If the next episode has them break up, I wanna see if I can have him get with one or the other. Maybe both? Maybe even put the throuple back together?—that’d be interesting. Just planning ahead.

But in the meanwhile the Jill storyline was progressing, despite the MC being Neutral, so I just played it out to see where he loses her. Turns out he didn’t.

Still bugs me he didn’t make her cum when he took her virginity. It’s the easiest thing in the world to lick a woman till she’s shaking and screaming in unknown tongues, and we know Tremolo can do it, but he doesn’t, and that pisses me off. You have one job in that bed, dude.

Anyway. The key I think, is to not put a dick pic on Tybalt’s phone. Yeah, it meant missing out on the comedy of Tybalt revealing it at his clueless presentation, but it also meant Jill wouldn’t be brutally reminded the MC had fucked Josy and Sage, and end up in the bathroom weeping.

On the upside, I still had him abuse Sally and become the Ice King in Dungeons and Gremlins, and still had him knock Tybalt’s bridge out, and Josy and Jill still got to enjoy a laugh about that.

Fun pussy.jpg

sampow

May 14, 2023
What a strange reaction to have. You fishing out that well detailed, over thought-out list of somewhat legit questions. None-the-less, that list pretty much adds weight to my own reply of mid-story episodes usually cause more wreckage than solutions. In a sense I should say thank you. But let's go trough it together shall we? I mean you clearly spent some time fishing that post out, it would be rude of me to ignore it. :cool:

If you ask me, this is a stupid question, and only put in this list only to bloat it up. Clearly Bella is reminiscing of her earlier days with her first love and finding similar feelings towards the MC. Bella hints towards this at the end of the episode when she explains why she feels like she could go on dancing all night.

So this first question is basically a stupid one, and shouldn't even be in this list.

A Legitimate question, of which the answer is most likely Vinny, unless he has a secret stooge within the DIKs. I doubt it but it is a very legitimate question to have.

Second legitimate question..

Second stupid question! DPC had announced the change in brawler mechanics and that it was going to be disabled for episode 9. And has nothing to do with anything in the episode or the story. Whoever wrote this list must love the sound of his keyboard clicking (or in real life, must love the sound of his own voice).

Third legit question. I think this one will have something to do with your standing with the DIK's, if you've been cool with them or a total cunt to them (referring to the DIK RP points you accumulate). As well as if you were cool with Nick at moments like at the PinkRose frat party where you go all out and have your cock signed by Nicole. You get the chance to cheer Nick up by paying him a lapdance. Or when you speak with him about work schedules after working at the old folks home. etc etc.

Legit question but easy answer, so was it really worth asking it?

First part of that question is dumb. if I was 12, my reply here would have been an automatic "Duh!".

Legit question that could have some very significant repercussions.

Seriously? Who the fuck worries about this one?

Legit...

Not a question that is important to me, but still a very legit question to ask. And in case you're wondering, I do not think it is a very good question to ask as I doubt it would advance the narrative where the MC is concerned.

Finally another impactful question to ask....

Another stupid question. Why don't you ask the Burkes that one....

This concerns Maya, saying it is a waste of time to contemplate would be the easy reply. When Jill's lawyer won't be able to do shit for Maya, all Jill needs to do is fork out a small fraction of her weekly allowance and pay for her fucking tuition and finally Maya can shut the fuck up!

Really? I mean seriously??
What a fucking dumb question.
And to answer the last bit of this one, about what will come out of her rejecting Tybalt is; it will bring a fuckton of hilarity.

This wouldn't advance any part of the story. This supposition only cries out "I WANT AN ORGY!!!! WAAA WAAA!!", but that's speaking from my perspective so, sorry about that.

Clearly she has hidden feelings for the MC. Or at least some fantasies about him, and it took the "rohypnol" Derek was brewing to get it out of her.

They already have. And if you're on the solo path and align with her own alignment I'd say it'll certainly happen again in ep 10. So not a very good question.

MC had the option to fuck anything that moved prior to all this and now that we have "temptation points" since ep9, that question shouldn't even be asked..

Of course Jill will do all she can to help her friend out, and that includes spending a lot of time with her along with the MC. And as soon as Jill's back is turned, Boom! Bianca will be gaping from every hole she has. Are we playing the same VN here?

Finally a great question.

Good question.

Good question

No! he heard everyone's pleas' and cries and has listened to reason and will backtrack on that one.
Okay, I'm sorry for my sarcasm there, but yeah, a pretty fucking dumb question...

=====================================

So out of all of those I estimate 11 of those are useless questions (Answers in Orange). 10 of them are at the core of the story which are excellent questions (answers in green). And 3 of those (in yellow) that are questionable if they actually will have a story impact or not.

There were many other things that would be interesting to debate about. But frankly, we're just a couple of weeks (give or take a few days) from having more questions arise with possible elaborations to some of these questions. And that list felt like I was being tortured and forced to watch MSNBC for 10 mins until I'd fall into total submission. So not worth getting into in my opinion. But claiming an over bloated amount of questions arise than there really are is a waste of everyone's time.
:cool:
Lucky shazba doesn't come around no more, or he'd be very put out by your disrespecting his list! :eek: Although I think you nailed it with this comment:

"Whoever wrote this list must love the sound of his keyboard clicking (or in real life, must love the sound of his own voice)."

:p

To be serious though, I think now's a good time to raise interesting subjects for debate regarding the game, as the hype builds for the next episode. This thread has been devoid of new subjects for a very long time. :unsure:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I can tell you my drinking there was no reason. It started because everyone else was doing it when I was young. Now that I'm old, I drink but in moderation. Well, we do get schnockered once or twice a month.

Still going to cuck Tommy. Nice fake Heather by the way.
Hey, I used to think I was drinking too, because everyone drinks. But after I quit, I began to realize that I got drunk in the first hours of drinking, simply because I was absolutely bored with my friends, I was not interested in the topics we were talking about and I was there purely by inertia . I didn't feel happy 90% of the time with them. And when I really had fun with them, I was always sober at that moment.
And that’s when I stopped communicating with them (it took me 2 years of almost complete self-isolation to stop drinking. What can I say? I really have crap willpower.) Sitting at home without alcohol, I really enjoyed what I was doing ( I read Chinese short stories and discuss them in the comments. )
Same thing right now. Sitting here in this thread on the forum, I get incredible pleasure from communication, memes or the fact that people accept my Photoshop pictures well enough.
Yes, probably, the choice of friends can also be a cause of alcoholism.
But the fact is that I still meet with my friends, I just don’t drink during get-togethers with them and do it extremely rarely ( I mean I rarely meet them, not I rarely drink. ), so it doesn’t cause me any trouble and I don’t want to quickly get drunk and forget myself while meeting them, as it was before.
And of course, it is not necessary that there is only one reason; there can be many of them.

Does anyone know the height of Jill and Bella? Is Bella taller than Jill?
Ahah. Don't worry everyone. :KEK:
I remembered that Josie is short.:Kappa:
She will be Jill's partner in this meme.:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: katzenstreu

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Given that we are near the discount time for the release... Can I ask to put some kind of explanation in the OP of why save files that contain any minimal trail of mods its gonna break the game and people should have a clean save or wait for their modders to update the mods?

That or we can make a pool about the amount of people per page asking why they are trapped in a loop or why the game crashes in such and such scene.

Reactions: KaiserST

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey, I used to think I was drinking too, because everyone drinks. But after I quit, I began to realize that I got drunk in the first hours of drinking, simply because I was absolutely bored with my friends, I was not interested in the topics we were talking about and I was there purely by inertia . I didn't feel happy 90% of the time with them. And when I really had fun with them, I was always sober at that moment.
And that’s when I stopped communicating with them (it took me 2 years of almost complete self-isolation to stop drinking. What can I say? I really have crap willpower.) Sitting at home without alcohol, I really enjoyed what I was doing ( I read Chinese short stories and discuss them in the comments.
Same thing right now. Sitting here in this thread on the forum, I get incredible pleasure from communication, memes or the fact that people accept my Photoshop pictures well enough.
Yes, probably, the choice of friends can also be a cause of alcoholism.
But the fact is that I still meet with my friends, I just don’t drink during get-togethers with them and do it extremely rarely, so it doesn’t cause me any trouble and I don’t want to quickly get drunk and forget myself while meeting them, as it was before.
And of course, it is not necessary that there is only one reason; there can be many of them.

Well, my friends and I were always tight. Always had fun together, then we all went to different universities across the globe, still stayed in touch. We always met up several times a year. Now, there's just 3 of us left outta 8. My ol' lady, myself and one other. So, maybe we're just the outliers to your point.

Reactions: bloodyasura

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Given that we are near the discount time for the release... Can I ask to put some kind of explanation in the OP of why save files that contain any minimal trail of mods its gonna break the game and people should have a clean save or wait for their modders to update the mods?

That or we can make a pool about the amount of people per page asking why they are trapped in a loop or why the game crashes in such and such scene.
Because most mods interfere with the game code and change variables(?) (I'm not entirely sure about this). And when a new version comes out, the game simply cannot read those variables(?) (I'm still not entirely sure about them) that were changed due to mods and throws errors. And even if this can be skipped or ignored and does not break the game completely, you will be forced to constantly receive errors and you will have to constantly press the ignore button, this is at least not pleasant and causes discomfort. It is also possible that if these are some important variables(?) (still not quite sure) then the game will simply crash or go into a loop or make some other error that will lead to the save not working. In general, the whole problem is that mods interfere with the game code and change it or something like that and the clean version cannot find what it needs.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think DPC is doing this to make life easier for himself in managing bugs after the episode's release. If he knows in advance where it's going to bug when a player launches a save with a mod without waiting for the new version of the mod, he doesn't have to waste time looking for the cause of the bug.

Maybe he does this because he doesn't like mods in his game, but in any case it has the undeniable advantage of making it easier to deal with bugs.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
In the fan walkthrough there is the option( In the DIK dorm during the Cathy Rooster heat. ):
" - talk to Heather, you can discuss the matter with her
Put head against door / Leave < if you picked 'Put head against door' > Peek / Leave (pick the 1st to unlock a scene in the phone gallery app) "
I can't find that option anywhere. Is this a typo?

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I am doing a Chick run with all Others ladies. Rejecting all other main as many as possible.

Only regret is without mod, you are not able to get Madame Rose. Only can do 4 major dik affinity choice - restaurant, party without limit, Jade and fake ID

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, if you look at it. He's destroyed a shit-ton already. Sabotaged Rusty by making Rusty's dad support the frat. Then even tried sabotaging Trem at every turn. When he doesn't get his way, he runs off like a lil bitch and sulks like a child.
I think to myself that it could be even worse than we think. That didn't leave me alone and I noticed something.
The word "Destroyer" contains the name "Troy".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I went through the game again, and managed to get with Jill despite being Neutral.

Really, I was trying for a Maya-only future setup. Get the throuple, but have the MC tell them he only wanted to be friends, then tell Derek he still had feelings for her, then take every opportunity to be with her. I also did the same for Josy. If the next episode has them break up, I wanna see if I can have him get with one or the other. Maybe both? Maybe even put the throuple back together?—that’d be interesting. Just planning ahead.

But in the meanwhile the Jill storyline was progressing, despite the MC being Neutral, so I just played it out to see where he loses her. Turns out he didn’t.

Still bugs me he didn’t make her cum when he took her virginity. It’s the easiest thing in the world to lick a woman till she’s shaking and screaming in unknown tongues, and we know Tremolo can do it, but he doesn’t, and that pisses me off. You have one job in that bed, dude.

Anyway. The key I think, is to not put a dick pic on Tybalt’s phone. Yeah, it meant missing out on the comedy of Tybalt revealing it at his clueless presentation, but it also meant Jill wouldn’t be brutally reminded the MC had fucked Josy and Sage, and end up in the bathroom weeping.

On the upside, I still had him abuse Sally and become the Ice King in Dungeons and Gremlins, and still had him knock Tybalt’s bridge out, and Josy and Jill still got to enjoy a laugh about that.

View attachment 3098828
Circumstances and consequences for Tyballs presentation depends on how do you play. It doesn't mean a lot if you doing a faithful Jill run (not fucked Josy in EP2, doesn't become Sage's fuck buddy and don't take her later at the HOTs party, etc), because MCs dick remains unrecognized then and Josy/Sage doesn't confuse Jill.

Ahah. Don't worry everyone. :KEK:
I remembered that Josie is short.:Kappa:
She will be Jill's partner in this meme.:KEK:
ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

I still wonder, why does everyone think Josy is the smallest. She is petite at first, but that's regarding her shape in general, while she is the same or about the same height as Sarah and Lily. And only Sage, Ashley and Mona are really tall ones. Take in account that many of them are wearing high-heeled shoes or high-soled shoes, while the rest are in flat light shoes.

Regarding the shapes and petiteness:

ep6_library_freeroam_jj5.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes