felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actual question: Besides the Christmas/Halloween intro to Ep 9, does anyone remember any non-lewd animations? I honestly can't think of anything besides Jamie flipping off Leon and Rusty looking all sad on the rooftop. Did any of the animations actually "wow" anyone? If so, which ones?
if you're talking in general there are several scenes about the girls with "the camera" running over them.

Whereas in the ninth chapter the second abomination is the tricycle on the fake pool of blood

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
MC fucking with Heather will just lead to frat disliking him. Yes Tommy is a huge asshole and a bitch, but he would never go after another bros girl.

Family comes first and all that...
well if tremolo doesn't fuck Heather another frat member will, probably Nick. rusty is busy being depressed and drunk to do something, Jaime and leon are busy playing swords with their penises disguised as drag queens and jacob is with becky because the stupid girl stole his jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
I think the has enough female love interests, DPC just really needs to get the story moving again. Too many in fact, like i think im counting like at least 15 women who you can sleep with. The early part of the game was appealing cause there was still an element of realistic college setting. Now it feels like pokemon, gotta catch all the hoes. How realistic is it that the entire campus of women have fallen head over heels for this one guy and only this one guy's dick.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Whereas in the ninth chapter the second abomination is the tricycle on the fake pool of blood
Lol, "abomination". Yea, I was referring to animations for Ep 9. All this talk of animations and I can't say many of them really stood out to me. Except for the intro, I either didn't really notice/remember or they were just kind of "meh".

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Man you guys are completely stupid... You're missing the most important point of this reveal! I thought some of you had taste? DPC has not only revealed that she's actually a woman but DPC has shown us that she has double the cakes of an average person. She doesn't just have cake down below... :eek: When DPC gives you head it probably feels very soft and tastes good too at the same time! :Kappa::WeSmart:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I think the has enough female love interests, DPC just really needs to get the story moving again. Too many in fact, like i think im counting like at least 15 women who you can sleep with. The early part of the game was appealing cause there was still an element of realistic college setting. Now it feels like pokemon, gotta catch all the hoes. How realistic is it that the entire campus of women have fallen head over heels for this one guy and only this one guy's dick.
Yea, it really is a lot. Just makes creating content for all those branching paths even harder. Although, I'm kind of indifferent when it comes to the story. A lot of the plot points feel too contrived to make me really care about them and he's kicked the can on so many of them for so long that at this point, it's become more like a backdrop than anything else.

Even the titles for the chapters feel meaningless now because you already know not much is going to be revealed or happen at all with: Maya's loan, MC/Lynette/Jill's house, who blackmailed Chad, Burke knowing you fucked Jade, etc. Shit, there should be someone keeping score about all the ongoing subplots that have yet to see any resolution or any major revelation. But I'm too lazy to search for it right now.

Reactions: midnightotaku

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 3096134
, copy paste if you don't have access since NSFW game:

Uncompressed PNG:
View attachment 3096130
OMG look at Maya hahahahahahahahahaha

Serves you right, Maya and all her simps should suffer for taking Josy from DIK MC

certainly I adore the interlude was a masterpiece for the story worthy of an Oscar and acclaimed by Martin scorsese.. :Kappa::Kappa:
View attachment 3096943
Imma go against the current, but I enjoyed The Interlude. I thought it was pretty damn chill and did a really good job of establishing Zoey without 8 episodes of buildup.

Also, let's be honest with each other. With BaDIK and DPC's perfectionism, we're in this for the long haul. S4 ending in 2029 or 2030 won't make that big of a difference, so we might as well enjoy the ride.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Imma go against the current, but I enjoyed The Interlude. I thought it was pretty damn chill and did a really good job of establishing Zoey without 8 episodes of buildup.

Also, let's be honest with each other. With BaDIK and DPC's perfectionism, we're in this for the long haul. S4 ending in 2029 or 2030 won't make that big of a difference, so we might as well enjoy the ride.
well I'm going to wait for chapter 10 to see if I finally get to like zoey, I don't hate the character but neither does she catch my attention, I'm in the middle of total disinterest with that character, well let's see what happens. :BootyTime:

Reactions: midnightotaku

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Nothing sexual is going to happen between those 2, at least not in episode 10, its too early.
As much as I would like you to be wrong about that. I actually believe you're right on the money.

But then again, she can have either CHICK or DIK alignments.
So it might actually depend on which side that scale leans towards.

If she's CHICK aligned she might play the card of having turned a new leaf, but if she's DIK aligned she might actually act before thinking again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
So if you are on the Nicole path apparently after the threesome with her and Lily you can get a scene where mc kisses her, do you need to have a certain dik status for this or affinity?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So if you are on the Nicole path apparently after the threesome with her and Lily you can get a scene where mc kisses her, do you need to have a certain dik status for this or affinity?
Yea apparently it's if you have Chick affinity. Go figure. :confused:

(Edit: I'm really glad I'm looking through the scripts before giving this another go. This guy's just throwing out curveballs in the dark.)

Serves you right, Maya and all her simps should suffer for taking Josy from DIK MC
Wait, what's wrong with Maya in that?

Or are you just laughing at her stupid, new hairstyle? LOLOLOL.

• Wow
Reactions: Redd23

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yea apparently it's if you have Chick affinity. Go figure. :confused:

(Edit: I'm really glad I'm looking through the scripts before giving this another go. This guy's just throwing out curveballs in the dark.)

Wait, what's wrong with Maya in that?

Or are you just laughing at her stupid, new hairstyle? LOLOLOL.
Glad I'm only on Rio's path. This whole: "Get the girl as DiK, keep her as Chick" or vice-versa isn't my gig. 100% DiK. Things like that frustrate tf outta everyone.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Poking through the game and I just noticed the radio station on Jill’s car display.

View attachment 3097493

KISS-FM isn’t the call sign of an individual radio station; it’s a brand name for a Top 40 radio format used in North American stations. And the only radio station which broadcasts at 106.9 FM and plays the KISS-FM format is WKZA in Lakewood, New York.

Well, played that format. They switched to Oldies in June of this year. But at the time this episode was made, it was still KISS-FM.

Anyway, that’s where the school and story is located; somewhere in Chautauqua County, NY. Maybe Jamestown.
That is correct use to live out that way.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
He's also destroying his relationship with a girl that is in love with his dumbass.

Of course that's a typcial relationship pitfall, especially among the young. The "bad boy" will change himself for me, or I can fix the "broken girl." Nope, they can only fix themselves if they gain enough self- awareness to realize they have to change. (a big if) Broken girls stay broken no amount of love is going to change that. There's no magic pussy for a bad boy either. Why would they change when they can get what they want.

Enough rumination for awhile. Time to go back to shallow jokes.
I completely agree. I've been drinking since I was a teenager.
I was drunk and did such crazy things that I still don’t understand why I’m still alive.
And nothing could make me stop drinking.
Girls, persuasion from relatives, nothing.
Until one day, many factors came together and I realized that I didn’t need this crap anymore.
I've been clean for 5 years now.
By the way, if you have some desire to quit, think about why you drink or use. I can tell you for sure that there is always a reason.
Because you can have fun or relax, it’s great without it.
They always drink to escape from something, problems, misunderstandings, wine or some other crap.
Sit down, think about what your reason is and deal with it.
And quitting will be much easier.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

I really don't understand why people complain about the interlude.
Firstly, thanks to her, Zoey is now the most thoughtful character in the game.
Secondly, thanks to her we see that in the world of BaDIK the characters are not stupid Cortons. You can see Zoya’s growth, her rethinking, her goals, life values, and indeed life in general.
We also understand that before MC fell into our hands, he was a very massive chick.:KEK::KEK:
So the MC chick is officially canon. :KEK: :KEK:
Well, in general, it’s a good move to introduce a character through his story so that we feel him. And not through two fucking flashbacks or without them at all, like in other games.
They just add a character, tell you that you loved him before and still have feelings for him.
And that’s it, spin around as you want. And who it is, why you are in love with him, I don’t care. The author simply decided to add a new girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes