Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Obvious answer: That puzzle box the MC was fiddling with back in episode 8.

View attachment 3096843

He found it when he was cleaning his room/Vinny’s old room, had it on his desk in plain sight, but in ep 9 Vinny stupidly thought the MC would consider it valuable like he did, and tossed the room looking for its hiding place. We still don’t know what’s in it. Maybe it’s Vinny’s horcrux.

This_box.jpg

I think he got the wrong box. It was supposed to be something else.

Meanwhile in HellRaiser....

f50a23fe7c79275dd9c86a1fe81e91c4.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know, so that those stairs are in Isabella's bathroom. Next to it is a large closet. There are hooks in different colors attached to the top of this cabinet. Small people would therefore need small stairs. The mirror next to the guard basin, directly in front of the stairs, is also at the right height for small people.

Children are small people.:rolleyes:
Ive known some big kids

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
Aug 29, 2023
Poking through the game and I just noticed the radio station on Jill’s car display.

Look at radio.jpg

KISS-FM isn’t the call sign of an individual radio station; it’s a brand name for a Top 40 radio format used in North American stations. And the only radio station which broadcasts at 106.9 FM and plays the KISS-FM format is WKZA in Lakewood, New York.

Well, played that format. They switched to Oldies in June of this year. But at the time this episode was made, it was still KISS-FM.

Anyway, that’s where the school and story is located; somewhere in Chautauqua County, NY. Maybe Jamestown.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Poking through the game and I just noticed the radio station on Jill’s car display.

View attachment 3097493

KISS-FM isn’t the call sign of an individual radio station; it’s a brand name for a Top 40 radio format used in North American stations. And the only radio station which broadcasts at 106.9 FM and plays the KISS-FM format is WKZA in Lakewood, New York.

Well, played that format. They switched to Oldies in June of this year. But at the time this episode was made, it was still KISS-FM.

Anyway, that’s where the school and story is located; somewhere in Chautauqua County, NY. Maybe Jamestown.
Interesting.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 3097493

I doubt that DPC paid much attention to these details, or even aware of what you're saying. :LOL:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
It's obvious because this decision affects Zoey, who re-enters the MC's life in EP9. Is Zoey DIK or CHICK.

Furthermore, DPC created Interlude for technical reasons. Also mentioned DPC so Interlude would be important for the upcoming EPs because it will explain some things. Therefore, I assume that we will also see one or two characters from Interlude in BaDIK.
So something that could've just as been easily achieved with a single scene in an Ep where you have a flashback, decide how you remember her (DIK or CHICK), and then carried on.

Unless some of the other Interlude characters end up having a major role there's no way to look at it other than a massive time-waste.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3097493

Our KISS-FM became KISS Country.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

View attachment 3097493

Apr 9, 2022

View attachment 3097493

Wow, paying attention to some detail are good idea.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Obvious answer: That puzzle box the MC was fiddling with back in episode 8.

View attachment 3096843

He found it when he was cleaning his room/Vinny’s old room, had it on his desk in plain sight, but in ep 9 Vinny stupidly thought the MC would consider it valuable like he did, and tossed the room looking for its hiding place. We still don’t know what’s in it. Maybe it’s Vinny’s horcrux.
that little puzzle is going to be the mcguffin of the game. all possible future problems will be solved once it is opened. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wouldn't be shocked if it's sooner.
Sooner than start of December? Not gonna happen.
Regarding the release date announcement
As this was the final status update for episode 10, my next communication with you will be the release date announcement. It will be a December release, and I will be able to announce the date sometime this month, so stay tuned for it.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Small hidden clues...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes