dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
As for me, that second mirror and "children stairs" looks like an accessory for intimate hygiene (shaving etc).
Such stairs are not necessary for a children older than 7-8 years and are dangerous for younger ones. What is the point of it at all, given the height at which the mirror hangs in front of it? What you suppose baby would do there?
The sink is to the side and much higher than the "child" mirror. I have never seen anything like this intended for use by children either in apartments of multi-storey buildings or in private houses. A ladder for the child to reach the "adult" sink? But then why that second mirror below and the ladder standing in front of it?

Adding here those lightened renders from her closed room, where MC trying to figure out what is inside, we clearly see that it's not a "baby" room. It's just ridiculous and strange to put child (baby) room in such place. It's near the bathroom which produces a lot of noise, and I doubt that walls is that capital. As I know, such buildings in USA are pretty "flimsy", walls, at least internal, usually made of light blocks, drywall, wood and other similar materials. Show me an ordinary house in the USA as in the "Bella quarter", which is built entirely of brick, or at least of concrete blocks, including the interior walls. Btw this was mentioned once is regards of DIKs mansion, when MC sparring with Sage.

This is nonsense and a rarity. At least in the southern regions and where temperatures are moderate in winter. We, in turn, know that the BADIK takes place somewhere in the southern part of the USA, because Zoey was traveling to San Diego (which in turn is close to the border with Mexico) by train and for an quite short time, hardly more than half a day. Long-distance trains look different, and not like a subway ones. Long range passengers have to rest, sleep, etc.

Child story in overall doesn't fit well in the BADIK universe. In case of child death it's changing game mood and setting to the very dark tones. Bella's words about forgiving James and her hopes that he also forgiven her doesn't give me the sense that it's about and because of their child or the consequences of his death or something like that.

We used to get the flashbacks in the beginning of each new episode. In EP9 we got a video instead of classic bunch of renders. That was a Bella's house, at the Christmas or New Year time. Probably about 3 or more years ago, when those "accident" happened. Was she a victim of robbery and rape? Was it James who made all that mess in her house that night? If so, why he did that? Who was the man walking out of that locked room? James, who was a military man and died in some kind of military conflict, is also a "normal" version. Or he was not a military man, but for example made expeditions to some exotic countries and African tribes. Some accessories and trophies we saw gives us a hint.
You're right about pretty much everything. But there are children's stairs. Google it and you'll find some. This is a children's staircase, not a baby staircase, as babies cannot climb stairs. Of course, this is no longer a child's room. Children get older and then need a teenager's room.

The question is whether the child belongs to Isabella and/or James. If it belongs to James, then his child came with him and left Isabella. If it were a shared child, then there would be pictures of the child regardless of whether he or she was still alive or not. The same would apply if it were just Isabella's child.

But we do know about Isabella, so her parents are deceased and she could be from further away, given her college flashback from EP5. So I'm wondering if Isabella had a younger brother that she took care of after her parents died?

Imagine the following scenario. Vinny is Isabella's brother. Why did James leave? Vinny likes to threaten people with his gun. Vinny goes to DIKs and stays for 1 year. Then Isabella finds out what Vinny did and Vinny has to leave.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm just surprised he considers Interlude to have that much worth on S3 given it can quite literally be skipped every time after the first with only a single decision being needed.
It's obvious because this decision affects Zoey, who re-enters the MC's life in EP9. Is Zoey DIK or CHICK.

Furthermore, DPC created Interlude for technical reasons. Also mentioned DPC so Interlude would be important for the upcoming EPs because it will explain some things. Therefore, I assume that we will also see one or two characters from Interlude in BaDIK.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If it were a shared child, then there would be pictures of the child regardless of whether he or she was still alive or not.
That's a detail that has bugged me from the get-go. Even if a child dies, parents will still have some pictures on display somewhere. Perhaps not all over the house, but in her own room at the very least. So I suspect there's some amount of shame related to this scenario of which Bella is afraid to be judged over by others.

But in Ep 10, I would at least expect the MC to question Bella about her locked room. I mean anyone who's mildly normal would be curious about things like this with a new partner you're being intimate with.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Before I start writing a post, why the fuck is it so hard to add videos to posts?
I had to register on the site, upload a video there, get a link, and only after that I could start writing this post!!!
So. I finally figured out a little bit about how tracking works in Davinci.
I know it turned out crap. But you have to keep in mind that this is my first job.
You should also take into account that I started using Photoshop two weeks ago.
And most importantly, I'm a completely lazy bitch.
Maybe someday I’ll watch guides on YouTube and do better. But definitely not in the near future.
So, expect even more pictures, of crappy quality, and very rarely such videos, of crappy quality.

Today, I will please the lovers of Salvia and the haters of the bitch Chad.
In general, it started in the second episode.
It all started with light training from MC:
ep2_sage_train0.jpg
ep2_sage_train0b.jpg
After that, I became seriously interested in martial arts.
And this is what happened after half a year:
Next, I set my sights on the pro scene and after another half a year, my match took place for the championship title:
ChadBitchessVSHammerSage.jpg
When I found out that Chad would be my opponent, I thought, "I'm going to make this bitch cry."
And that's what I did:
And here it is, my championship belt, even two:
Sage Champ.jpg
Thank you for supporting me MC. Thank you dad for coming too, I thank all of you, friends, for loving me, for supporting me, for following my path, thank you!
Sage Champion.jpg
Well, a little bragging for last:
Sage ufc.jpg

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
in retrospect the interlude was just the vaseline to make it go smoother that the development time would go from 6-7 months to 11-12 months.

well played, DPC
He's already explained why. It's not even that he needed to integrate her into the main story somehow. He just got tired of the main game and decided to create a separate story.
An interlude is a whole and complete story. And it's done very well, several levels above the main game.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
You're right about pretty much everything. But there are children's stairs. Google it and you'll find some. This is a children's staircase, not a baby staircase, as babies cannot climb stairs. Of course, this is no longer a child's room. Children get older and then need a teenager's room.

The question is whether the child belongs to Isabella and/or James. If it belongs to James, then his child came with him and left Isabella. If it were a shared child, then there would be pictures of the child regardless of whether he or she was still alive or not. The same would apply if it were just Isabella's child.

But we do know about Isabella, so her parents are deceased and she could be from further away, given her college flashback from EP5. So I'm wondering if Isabella had a younger brother that she took care of after her parents died?

Imagine the following scenario. Vinny is Isabella's brother. Why did James leave? Vinny likes to threaten people with his gun. Vinny goes to DIKs and stays for 1 year. Then Isabella finds out what Vinny did and Vinny has to leave.
These are just kitchen steps (or step stool), meant for reaching the upper cabinets. Pretty common, there's a children's version of it, those tend to have guard rails. Meant for kids to be able to reach the counter.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Before I start writing a post, why the fuck is it so hard to add videos to posts?
I had to register on the site, upload a video there, get a link, and only after that I could start writing this post!!!
So. I finally figured out a little bit about how tracking works in Davinci.
I know it turned out crap. But you have to keep in mind that this is my first job.
You should also take into account that I started using Photoshop two weeks ago.
And most importantly, I'm a completely lazy bitch.
Maybe someday I’ll watch guides on YouTube and do better. But definitely not in the near future.
So, expect even more pictures, of crappy quality, and very rarely such videos, of crappy quality.

Today, I will please the lovers of Salvia and the haters of the bitch Chad.
In general, it started in the second episode.
It all started with light training from MC:
View attachment 3097229
View attachment 3097230
After that, I became seriously interested in martial arts.
And this is what happened after half a year:
Next, I set my sights on the pro scene and after another half a year, my match took place for the championship title:
View attachment 3097237
When I found out that Chad would be my opponent, I thought, "I'm going to make this bitch cry."
And that's what I did:
And here it is, my championship belt, even two:
View attachment 3097250
Thank you for supporting me MC. Thank you dad for coming too, I thank all of you, friends, for loving me, for supporting me, for following my path, thank you!
View attachment 3097251
Well, a little bragging for last:
View attachment 3097253
you are very inspired today, aren't you? :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
These are just kitchen steps (or step stool), meant for reaching the upper cabinets. Pretty common, there's a children's version of it, those tend to have guard rails. Meant for kids to be able to reach the counter.
You know, so that those stairs are in Isabella's bathroom. Next to it is a large closet. There are hooks in different colors attached to the top of this cabinet. Small people would therefore need small stairs. The mirror next to the guard basin, directly in front of the stairs, is also at the right height for small people.

Children are small people.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Bleiu

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
you are very inspired today, aren't you? :HideThePain:
Yeah, yesterday before I went to bed I looked at a collection of jokes or something and there was that girl who boxes with a bag of sand and I got an idea. :cool:
And I thought, damn it, tomorrow I’ll definitely find a video on YouTube of how tracking works in Davinci and bring my idea to life!!!:HideThePain:
And damn, I was very motivated!!!:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
You know, so that those stairs are in Isabella's bathroom. Next to it is a large closet. There are hooks in different colors attached to the top of this cabinet. Small people would therefore need small stairs. The mirror next to the guard basin, directly in front of the stairs, is also at the right height for small people.

Children are small people.:rolleyes:
What if it wasn't a child, but a hobbit or a leprechaun?
What if Bella practiced black magic ( she loves the color black) and made a secret mystical pact with the dark forces and summoned a magical helper ( a leprechaun). In that closed room is the magic summoning circle and the leprechaun's dwelling? :unsure:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
do you even compress? I only have troubles if the video is longer than 3 minutes so it becomes over 15MB

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He's already explained why. It's not even that he needed to integrate her into the main story somehow. He just got tired of the main game and decided to create a separate story.
An interlude is a whole and complete story. And it's done very well, several levels above the main game.
DPC said he enjoyed doing something different (but he always enjoys doing what he's doing so much, whether a mingames, a cell phone modification etc etc), the rest is your reconstruction

the interlude in itself wouldn't even be bad but in fact it turns znso Zoey into another "one-dick-for-life" girl and takes away any mystery to her return and intentions. to me neither of the 2 seems an improvement to the story

but the task of turning the first 11 months into 4 for the interlude plus 7 for the chapter did it very well

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes