Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We were actually still debating something. Tommy's Rooster name.

Tommy the Destroyer.

Now Tommy leads to overconfidence, that's sorted out so far. But somehow I have the feeling that there could be more to it. Maybe Tommy is a trigger that sabotages an LI relationship.:rolleyes::unsure:
Well, if you look at it. He's destroyed a shit-ton already. Sabotaged Rusty by making Rusty's dad support the frat. Then even tried sabotaging Trem at every turn. When he doesn't get his way, he runs off like a lil bitch and sulks like a child.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well, if you look at it. He's destroyed a shit-ton already. Sabotaged Rusty by making Rusty's dad support the frat. Then even tried sabotaging Trem at every turn. When he doesn't get his way, he runs off like a lil bitch and sulks like a child.
He's also destroying his relationship with a girl that is in love with his dumbass.

Of course that's a typcial relationship pitfall, especially among the young. The "bad boy" will change himself for me, or I can fix the "broken girl." Nope, they can only fix themselves if they gain enough self- awareness to realize they have to change. (a big if) Broken girls stay broken no amount of love is going to change that. There's no magic pussy for a bad boy either. Why would they change when they can get what they want.

Enough rumination for awhile. Time to go back to shallow jokes.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Therefore, I assume that we will also see one or two characters from Interlude in BaDIK.
Uh. I don't know about everyone else but I'd rather the Interlude characters not show up in the main game. It just sounds kind of contrived and DPC already has a huge cast of characters to handle.

Those characters seemed to only have been written to provide more depth to Zoey's introduction. Their stories were also pretty much wrapped up by the end and it didn't really look like there'd be any reason to suddenly leave San Diego and suddenly show up wherever MC and Zoey are now. Unless it was something sudden and life-altering but also something Zoey could do about (whether consoling or actively help). Which is why it'd be really contrived to have them come back.

Even if DPC does another ass pull like that, what purpose does that serve? They're support characters of someone who you can't even pursue yet. Which means they're tertiary characters at best. Or secondary characters of a secondary character at worst. They have nothing to do with the MC or anyone at the school. BADIK is MC's story, not Zoey's. At best, you could say that one cluck post he saw was because of that one jealous tattoo woman but that's not really something that needs a reapperance to address and it'd just be another stupid subplot no one asked for if she did show back up.

Not everything needs to be interconnected. Just let DPC take the "L" on the Interlude and pray that he doesn't make one about Madame.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wrong about what? So you really think DIK's and Rusty will be cool with it when Tommy finds out his girl gave you sloppy toppy ?

I know DPC's writing is average at best, but come on
Of course. They're already starting to see the real Tommy. They may give the MC a bit of shit but who cares? I don't. Plus we'll be able to kick his ass again. Win win.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
However even if we presume the long form animations accounts for the difference, he'd still be down 2767 statics in the same time frame.

Production has undeniably slowed, and while I do think quality has increased i'm not sure it's by enough to justify this
Actual question: Besides the Christmas/Halloween intro to Ep 9, does anyone remember any non-lewd animations? I honestly can't think of anything besides Jamie flipping off Leon and Rusty looking all sad on the rooftop. Did any of the animations actually "wow" anyone? If so, which ones?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Wrong about what? So you really think DIK's and Rusty will be cool with it when Tommy finds out his girl gave you sloppy toppy ?

I know DPC's writing is average at best, but come on
Of course. They're already starting to see the real Tommy. They may give the MC a bit of shit but who cares? I don't. Plus we'll be able to kick his ass again. Win win.
Plus she/they have said they have an openish relationship as well... but who knows he may get mad still since your both DiKs.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness and Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes