Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I haven't really been following your conversation (mostly because I don't have the kind of time to read all of dalli's crazy stuff) but this made me wonder when was the last time RP even mattered.

It's a random thought but it kind of seems to not really matter much after a certain point. Unless I haven't looked far enough into the scripts yet to see anything.
It depends on what you mean under "mattered". ALL MGs accumulate them, while during the first 2 seasons only J&M used different checks in different scenes based on RPs. It may change soon, I mean, the rest of MG may start using them too. We also have RPs for all frats and for Derek. RPs part is fully described in official guides. If it useless or wasn't intended to be used in the future, then I don't get it, because guide made in purpose to allow player to do a good or almost perfect playthrough w/o the need to discover all aspects and dependencies in the game by himself.

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.
I think its because we don't see that much of her without Maya. I agree that she's no queen or goddess, she's just a regular gal who comes from a middle class family. she's a good girl who happens to love two people. Hopefully we get to see more character developement, because while i don't see her as boring, she isn't very unique (not that she has to be).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I know it is super subjective but I'm also on the team who thinks Maya's new hair looks terrible. I mean she is a beautiful blonde alright. Cute girl for sure. The question is why does she torture herself with that awful hairstyle? :FacePalm::HideThePain:

View attachment 3111121
You know women can do stupid things to themselves in real life... Maya must know that Josy is closer to MC... So she tries to be more feminine with a new hairdo and makeup and stay competitive... :unsure:

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
You know women can do stupid things to themselves in real life... Maya must know that Josy is closer to MC... So she tries to be more feminine with a new hairdo and makeup and stay competitive... :unsure:
The only thing Josy is closer is MC's dick, if you know what I mean.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Iceta

Nov 2, 2018

• Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
goddam, thought i was being fast but this was faster

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

IMPORTANT!!!

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake​
Call me Hakuna-Nostradamus!

1700745680761.png

I am very certain the release date announcement will happen on Wednesday or Thursday.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes