Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyway, what would you guys want to see the most in the new update?
For me it would be:
- Sage path: more heartwarming boyfriend/girlfriend stuff;
- Josy & Maya path: larger amount of Josy scenes separate from Maya (a break up between them would be perfect, but I don't count on that, it's too soon);
- Others path: more Riona content (not only sexual, but also romantic) plus MC being able to help Quinn with drug dealing if he slept with her after the Halloween party;
- Jill path: possibility of cheating on Jill with Bianca;
- more with Heather, maybe a possibility to actually fuck her behind Tommy's back;
- more with regular girls outside of the HOTs and main LIs.
I want to see some mysteries solved, mostly:

- who posted Cathy's picture,

- who blackmailed Chad,

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother,

- who are MC's grandparents,

- what happened to Bella's marriage,

- why Jill and Bella are so close,

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9),

- who really knocked up Arieth?

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion,

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences?

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's obvious who knocked up Aireth
It was me
I'm tired of everyone at B&R treating her like crap
So, I'm taking her away from all this nonsense
We are going to live a happy life far away from all the arseholes

I'm the knightly prince come to rescue my princess

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
I want to see some mysteries solved, mostly:

- who posted Cathy's picture,

- who blackmailed Chad,

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother,

- who are MC's grandparents,

- what happened to Bella's marriage,

- why Jill and Bella are so close,

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9),

- who really knocked up Arieth?

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion,

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences?

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon?
what are your theories?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Now that's a great use of free days lol.
I am not taking any days from my vacation days. I still have yet to use them. These are my two personal days. If I don't use them by the end of the year, I lose them. I might as well use them for this... I just hope this episode won't be a disappointment like the last one. I regret taking a day off for ep9.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
This is either a DPC joke or purposely pissing off Quinn fans... It doesn't make sense... I like Rio but Quinn is a "bigger" character...
It makes sense that an Others path in this episode is likely to have decent Rio content. Quinn, Cam, Lily, Nicole, Sarah and Mel all got content in the last episode so there's no guarantee they get any this episode (DPC aims for main girls to get content every episode and side girls every other episode), but there was no Rio content so it's almost guaranteed for this episode.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is either a DPC joke or purposely pissing off Quinn fans... It doesn't make sense... I like Rio but Quinn is a "bigger" character...
Riona got three previews for this chapter, if he didn't give her this honour now he wouldn't have given it to her. Then however the run is in fact the same for both Quinn and Riona

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what are your theories?
- who posted Cathy's picture, either Stephen Burke or Jade no clue, after all

- who blackmailed Chad, no damn clue, most likely someone who knows he's gay (not Sarah and Mel!)

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother, family friends is the most reasonable answer

- who are MC's grandparents, neither a Burgmeister nor a Royce - some big ass we haven't seen yet

- what happened to Bella's marriage, if the animated scene in ep. 9 is a clue, he accused her of infidelity (with Jill or Burke) and left

- why Jill and Bella are so close, no damn clue (maybe family friends or because of Lana)

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9), no clue at all

- who really knocked up Arieth? anyone but Dawe

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion, either Burke or Rusty's dad

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences? we saw the consequences in the scene where Bella is grading the exams - whoever cheated will fail the exams

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon? well yes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3111374
The deluded "Quinn is a LI" simps are gonna have a heart attack now that an official DPC Ep10 poster has RIO as the 6th girl in it. <Kicks the hornets nest and runs away> :ROFLMAO:
Aside from Rio being in the banner (although she's probably simply a poster girl for the "other" branch now) i find it interesting how Maya and Josy are placed so far apart. Kind of invites some speculations from those pining for the throuple breakup.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Riona got three previews for this chapter, if he didn't give her this honour now he wouldn't have given it to her. Then however the run is in fact the same for both Quinn and Riona
It is called "others path" and not "Quinn's path" for a reason. We'll see how much screen time for Quinn will be in this, but there seems to be quite a bit of screen time for Rio in Ep. 10.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Aside from Rio being in the banner (although she's probably simply a poster girl for the "other" branch now) i find it interesting how Maya and Josy are placed so far apart. Kind of invites some speculations from those pining for the throuple breakup.
They are also facing in different directions away from each other.

Reactions: Vill3m and ffive
Aug 16, 2017
And Maya right next to Sage . . . *hears the Imperial March start to play* uh-oh, I think DalliX is on his way . . .
download (9).png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes