ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The worst thing DPС could do in this episode is also pause the overall plot and focus on extraneous things like minigames and freeroams, but I don't think that will happen.
More likely it will be a date episode and we'll spend the whole episode going on dates with your girls, they'll have new mini-arcs and we'll deal with their problems based on the choices made in ep9.
The plot if any will only appear at the beginning and the end.
Vinny will probably show up again at the end, right before the credits so DPC can create a cheap cliffhanger again. Vinnie meets Burke! Burke meets Priscilla, who turns out to be Madame or Tanya! What a surprise!
What to say if the player is more looking forward to Maya and Josy's breakup than the plot development of Burke and his connection to the restaurant.
DPC always acts the same way. He's very predictable.
I don't expect any revelations from him.
Morning after party - cleaning - date with your girlfriend - timeskip - date with your girlfriend again - party - cliffhanger.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
nah he should skip the free roam/mini games .... and make the game more decission based and focus more on story antagonist/better writting/lesser girls but more in deph like kinks .... the game could be so much better

the concept and the models are top noch the problem is the dev hinders imself so he is not in my top 10 but he could easily be top 3
Yeah I meant it will be nice having a classic episode instead of one big freeroam like ep.9, I don't mind freeroams if they're well balanced and have replayability, but last episode was too much

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
nah he should skip the free roam/mini games .... and make the game more decission based and focus more on story antagonist/better writting/lesser girls but more in deph like kinks .... the game could be so much better

the concept and the models are top noch the problem is the dev hinders imself so he is not in my top 10 but he could easily be top 3
The free roam is not that bad... Unless the whole chapter is free roam, then it is a problem (like chapter 9)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The Queen of hearts :
represents sincere and loving woman of tender heart. For a man this card means his sweetheart lover or a woman he will marry. For a woman she signifies a sincere friend or a nearest relative. More generally, the Queen of hearts evokes the feelings of unconditional and caring love.
:cool:
Isn't Quinn identified as The Queen of Hearts?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Huh, as critical as I am of DPC, I wouldn't really say I have low expectations. DPC has always produced interesting episodes, the worst thing about his worst episode was just how it was 90% free roam. If I could ask for anything, it would just be for him to cut the fat (unnecessarily long animations, 60 fps animations, etc) and make shorter development times, I completely trust him with the storytelling aspect.
My bad. That was probably an overreaction. (Family time kind of puts me in a mood...)

Nah, it's not like I hated Ep 9. I definitely didn't like it but it's still better than most VNs. (Edit: Except...at the same time I still dread finishing my runs for Ep 9. So ... there's that too.) Honestly, I just got kind of horrified at the possible Maya storyline coming up after looking at her new hair. My eye rolls started preemptively and they fell out of my head from spinning too much.

What I probably meant to say is that I know that for the most part, we're not going to get anything satisfactory in terms of what we'd like to see. There's just not enough time to cover branches that extensively and DPC probably has his own plans on when to break up Maya and Josy so that doesn't seem very likely given his propensity to drag things out. I already know to not expect much in regards to that.

In regards it to sucking, what I mean is that as long as he avoids the stuff I'm fearing he's going to write then I don't care. It'll be a good update regardless. That's what I mean by him having a very low bar to meet. He doesn't have to do anything spectacular or fulfill anything I'd like to see. He just has to not make the characters any less appealing.

He already had the perfect touch when it came to arranging individual scenes and using the VN medium to its fullest advantage and that was just in Season 1 and 2. No manner of improved renders, animations, etc are really going to make a further impression on me.

Edit 2: I also think he's been kind of phoning it in for the writing since Ep 8. Ep 9 didn't really see a reversal in the trend and it seems like there's no potential for upside regarding that. It's another reason why I don't have high expectations. He can dress it up as much as he wants but shit writing is still going to seep through the packaging. It's kind why I feel he's bored/tired of the whole thing and why his obsession with pedantic details has grown out of control rather than his "perfectionism".

Last edited:
Reactions: buggs

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
"There's also an interesting one where it's if both Maya's and Josy's RP combined is over 60 that determines whether you get additional dialogue in Ep 8."

You confirm for me here that the RPs of Josy and Maya are added together and also have an effect. That's why I think so that the added RPs of Josy and Maya could determine whether the throuple is successful or Josy and Maya split up.

It can also lead to Josy and Maya getting fucked in the ass in EP10, so Maya gets a hot strapon DP from Josy and the MC.
I mean, yea. It's not impossible for the throuple to stay together. It definitely seems to support that DPC may have plans for that kind of ending as well.

Although personally and kind of off-topic, I'd rather play a solo Josy path than a throuple path. So it'd be nice if the breakup/stay together event happened sooner than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Chip, I agree with you half the time. Frame it, at least half of it. Make it 2 thirds.:ROFLMAO:(y)

I read here in the thread and on Reddit that the MC had to settle a dispute between Josy and Maya.

If the MC is in a relationship with Josy and Maya, then it is up to the MC's player whether they prefer Josy or Maya. Then you are right too. But if he treats Josy and Maya the same, then you're wrong.
true, but dpc constantly makes the player to choose between one of them, eventually I think the balance will be shift to one way or the other. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Chip, I agree with you half the time. Frame it, at least half of it. Make it 2 thirds.:ROFLMAO:(y)

I read here in the thread and on Reddit that the MC had to settle a dispute between Josy and Maya.

If the MC is in a relationship with Josy and Maya, then it is up to the MC's player whether they prefer Josy or Maya. Then you are right too. But if he treats Josy and Maya the same, then you're wrong.
Maya is in love with Sage and will dump Josy.
If MC is with Josy too much, she will get upset and cheat to MC and Josy with Sage.
And vice versa. If MC is with Maya too often Josy will go fuck with Lily.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maya is in love with Sage and will dump Josy.
If MC is with Josy too much, she will get upset and cheat to MC and Josy with Sage.
And vice versa. If MC is with Maya too often Josy will go fuck with Lily.
Uhm, all the more reason to lean hard one way or another just to see those combos?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I mean, yea. It's not impossible for the throuple to stay together. It definitely seems to support that DPC may have plans for that kind of ending as well.

Although personally and kind of off-topic, I'd rather play a solo Josy path than a throuple path. So it'd be nice if the breakup/stay together event happened sooner than later.
That's okay too. Not everyone likes the throuple. I also assume that there will be solo paths. You want Josy, then play Josy.

Only I won't play these paths and that's my decision. I want the throuple because I really can't decide between Josy and Maya.

Reactions: allanl9020142

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
So. Today, I’m dedicating a day to Joshy.
Did you know that Joshy’s adventures, manga, and now anime?
Here is the name and initial package of the harem:
View attachment 3112145
View attachment 3112147
Another random picture of Joshy’s harem:
View attachment 3112149
The girl with the sperm on her face is the same love Joshy from another game. She kisses him with the sperm of another man, in her mouth.

And now, a story about how Joshy could.
Was able to win the love of a prostitute, suspiciously similar to Rio. With the help of love, kindness and romance.
Oh yeah, well, he’s also fucking rich!
View attachment 3112157
Sorry, boys, Rio’s been stolen.

Good work tho.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes