allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That's okay too. Not everyone likes the throuple. I also assume that there will be solo paths. You want Josy, then play Josy.

Only I won't play these paths and that's my decision. I want the throuple because I really can't decide between Josy and Maya.
I'm splitting hairs but I just want to make it clear. It's not like I dislike the throuple path and I don't really mind Maya all that much. It's just that she's better in small doses.

It's just that with basically every main LI besides Bella getting involved with her loan problem and her being a HOT, I really don't see her NOT being at the foreground of half the story.

I'd just appreciate some solo stuff with Josy before we're whisked off into part 72 of BADIK: The Maya Story. I'll still probably play a throuple path if there's a case of being able to hop on Josy's path from the Others branch (Edit: It's also another reason why I want DPC to hurry and just do it. So I can reorganize my saves for the 10th fucking time) and maybe someday do a solo Maya run. Possibly. I'm gonna wait to see how DPC finishes that character.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
2 days later Joshy92 is found dead from multiple stab wounds from 99 different knives all still stuck in the corpse. One knife which was embedded so deep, only half the hilt was viewable

Damn, bloodyasura you got Joshy killed. Tf's wrong with you? You planned it that way. Admit it.
:KEK: :KEK:Damn it. No more reactions.:KEK::KEK:
But what did I do?!:WaitWhat:
I just, I wanted everyone to know that Joshy is not just a windbag.:KEK: What he can do is what he says.:KEK:
I just wanted to please him...:cry: I’m sorry Joshy.:cry: I’m sorry... I didn’t want you to get killed!:cry: I just wanted to please you...:cry:
:KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The worst thing DPС could do in this episode is also pause the overall plot and focus on extraneous things like minigames and freeroams, but I don't think that will happen.
More likely it will be a date episode and we'll spend the whole episode going on dates with your girls, they'll have new mini-arcs and we'll deal with their problems based on the choices made in ep9.
Did you forget that DrPinkCake created a brand new minigame for this episode 10? it was one of the first things he talked about in his development news updates almost 1 year ago. We had a look at it in a preview picture (with Sage?) and it looks like it is set in the same place as the preview picture where Riona laughs at Maya (in a campsite?).

We'll have 1 brand new minigame, maybe 2. And I bet we won't see any mystery or problem solved.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:KEK: :KEK:Damn it. No more reactions.:KEK::KEK:
But what did I do?!:WaitWhat:
I just, I wanted everyone to know that Joshy is not just a windbag.:KEK: What he can do is what he says.:KEK:
I just wanted to please him...:cry: I’m sorry Joshy.:cry: I’m sorry... I didn’t want you to get killed!:cry: I just wanted to please you...:cry:
:KEK::KEK:
A few of the girls in games he plays are jealous af. What did you expect? Poor Joshy. :confused: :cry: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.
I'm afraid my liver won't stand it and I'll end up in the hospital. :LOL:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Think I prefer this version of the teaser: 1700772027656.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If he (Tremolo) can fuck everyone, I don't mind... The problem is when the freeroam is just doing errands and chores like in the last episode... (Doing stuff is part of the job, but not only that...)
Yeah, that's when I'll say good bye to Rio and turn in my letter of resignation.

Reactions: The Dick

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Am I understanding correctly that the charge for patreon subscriptions is December 5-8?
That maybe DPС announced the release date just in time for the subscription debit?
I know that patreon allows you to buy a subscription and cancel it before it expires. Does that mean he set December 8 to make more money?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean...my favorite "booze" is a good Pale Ale, which technically isn't even a booze, so...that would be a chilled evening. :BootyTime:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
The problem with the freeroam is that it kills replayability.

We have at least 5 main branches (plus all the possibile sub-branches, based on minor choices).

If one wants to explore all possible branches:

- with no freeroaming the player can just skip already seen scenes by pressing Tab and directly skip to a choice, and see in normal speed just the contents he has not already seen

- with freeroaming he is forced to redo the same errands 5 (or more, if counting sub-branches) times: find the sword, find the tap, find the keg... (I know we already know how to find them, but it's still a big bunch of booooooring clicks to be made... and it can't be skipped, just to see a 10% of unseen contents...

Some things, like the haunted mansion, are fun just the first time... The subsequent times they should be skippable... It's not that they are a new enigma if the MC plays those with different girls.

---

At the end of the day:

- it's ok to be forced to do multiple playthrough to see all contents

- it's not ok that already solved puzzles are to be carried out again and again to see just a few new contents.
In this way the booooooring time occupied in errands is much more than the good time occupied in viewing new contents

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The problem with the freeroam is that it kills replayability.
Well, it is a bit of a catch-22 isn't it?! He will mainly rely on freeroam events, because of all the paths and permutations the story has by now and because they are easier to implement in a freeroam event in which you only have to change some scenes. At the same time it is like you wrote: They make considerable parts of the game boring because you have to do the same stuff over and over again to see all the scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes