Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.
Well I'm getting a case of beer anyway, so adding a "few" shots of jagermaister will only make it better :D it'll be funny to check who's able to finish episode in one go this way xd

That would be Camila, NEXT! :sneaky:
Out of reactions, but duh, obviously :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
we don't know about that. it's just your guess

the same thing with Josy: we don't know anything about her sex experience before Maya. she seems like very experienced in comparison with Maya and very likely had sex with other guys before
Apparently Josy took the MC's dick easily, so, maybe she's used one of these:
1700779471078.png

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Mfka5

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm seriously on the verge of doing something I think I've only done once in my online life, and that is to start blocking whiners.

We've just spent the last 4 months and more, practically having to tolerate the entitled little moaners about the update not being done quick enough, now that it's just around the corner, whiners now find something new to moan about even before the update drops.

I have a funny feeling that no matter what happens, most of you whiners will never be happy. If it's not the update delay, it's free roams, if it's not free roams, then it's which ever LI hasn't gotten enough attention. There's a lot of "mommy issues" roaming these threads... It's almost like the babies from the WVM thread are migrating here all of a sudden!
Very long wait. People are frustrated and a little burned out. And when this happens, what does it lead to? People begin to look for any flaws, even the smallest ones. And all because of the waiting time and Episode 9, which didn't live up to the expectations of many. People have been wanting to get a normal date with Sage for two years now (the last time there was an update that seriously moved the plot), they want to finally close the problem with Maya's debt, they want to find out what's finally in Bella's damn room, they want the development of events Burke-restaurant-drugs, etc. d. And if the structure of the episodes were the same, but the update took 7-8 months, I think few would be indignant because of the free roams, mini-games, and large no-lewd animations.
I understand what is happening to people, but at the same time I do not share many of the complaints. Except for issues with animations, and DPCs rule methods probably.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Very long wait. People are frustrated and a little burned out. And when this happens, what does it lead to? People begin to look for any flaws, even the smallest ones. And all because of the waiting time and Episode 9, which didn't live up to the expectations of many. People have been wanting to get a normal date with Sage for two years now (the last time there was an update that seriously moved the plot), they want to finally close the problem with Maya's debt, they want to find out what's finally in Bella's damn room, they want the development of events Burke-restaurant-drugs, etc. d. And if the structure of the episodes were the same, but the update took 7-8 months, I think few would be indignant because of the free roams, mini-games, and large no-lewd animations.
I understand what is happening to people, but at the same time I do not share many of the complaints. Except for issues with animations, and DPCs rule methods probably.
Don't even try to defend the indefensible.

If they'd at least play the damn update before moaning about new shit that's not even known of yet, then I would understand, maybe. We're going into Ep10, basically up to roughly the 60-65% story mark, if they haven't figured out how DPC is building his game yet, not only that makes them cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter, but also gives an air of stupidity in their wake.

So yeah, we're all tired of waiting, but it's not like we have any choice in it, fucking come to terms with this shit already people!

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
can sluts actually be sluts in this game every party are bunch of sorotie girls that all wait in line for mc so annyoing:(:(:(this game has such cool looking concept and character design but for me is completply destroyed by harem logic/no realismno competition no story....

the models are so beautiful sadly
??? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
You literally pick one girl in episode eight, or two if it’s Josie(Y?) and Maya.:FacePalm:
It’s the opposite of a fucking harem!!:FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: lobotomist

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I'm seriously on the verge of doing something I think I've only done once in my online life, and that is to start blocking whiners.

We've just spent the last 4 months and more, practically having to tolerate the entitled little moaners about the update not being done quick enough, now that it's just around the corner, whiners now find something new to moan about even before the update drops.

I have a funny feeling that no matter what happens, most of you whiners will never be happy. If it's not the update delay, it's free roams, if it's not free roams, then it's which ever LI hasn't gotten enough attention. There's a lot of "mommy issues" roaming these threads... It's almost like the babies from the WVM thread are migrating here all of a sudden!
could you give me the jist of it? also for wvm

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The Queen of hearts :
represents sincere and loving woman of tender heart. For a man this card means his sweetheart lover or a woman he will marry. For a woman she signifies a sincere friend or a nearest relative. More generally, the Queen of hearts evokes the feelings of unconditional and caring love.
:cool:
That’s a very accurate description of Quinn. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022

If they'd at least play the damn update before moaning about new shit that's not even known of yet, then I would understand, maybe. We're going into Ep10, basically up to roughly the 60-65% story mark, if they haven't figured out how DPC is building his game yet, not only that makes them cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter, but also gives an air of stupidity in their wake.

So yeah, we're all tired of waiting, but it's not like we have any choice in it, fucking come to terms with this shit already people!
But you're whining about the whining... :unsure:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.
Damn, man, my heart can’t take this much caffeine. :KEK:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
This is what i go through every time i play a new episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much sums up the experience.
I had to use those references :BootyTime:

Dec 21, 2021
I'm looking forward to episode 10, but I'm hoping for a "back to basics" approach to the contents, kind of how Episode 7 and 8 are structured story-wise.

I've said it before, but my biggest complaint with Episode 9 was how repetitive it was. Exploring the same free roam location for the entirety of the episode and doing the same things in every branch got to be tiresome by the third time through.

If Episode 10 has one or two (smaller) free roams and a bunch of actually "novel" in this AVN, I would be much happier.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I'm old and I have the right to complain. When you get my age, you can do the same. :ROFLMAO: But seriously, I don't think I'm complaining, just worried the game will be a complete and total freeroam minigame, worse than 9. I just can't do that again. Especially with no payoff like 9. I mean I did throatfuck Heather, broke Derek's heart and punched two idiots. But, those don't count for much. lol

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 3113002
View attachment 3113004

Who will be know as the anal queen?
Who will be the first to go down the forbidden path?
Stay tuned folks
I was doing some shit last night, and I was looking through the game renders for the footage. And I can say with 100% certainty that Sage was fucked in the ass in episode 9. I’m also 70% sure we fucked her ass in earlier episodes in her room.
So. Am I missing something or is everyone just ignoring Sage’s ass? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes