helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
Don't even try to defend the indefensible.

If they'd at least play the damn update before moaning about new shit that's not even known of yet, then I would understand, maybe. We're going into Ep10, basically up to roughly the 60-65% story mark, if they haven't figured out how DPC is building his game yet, not only that makes them cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter, but also gives an air of stupidity in their wake.

So yeah, we're all tired of waiting, but it's not like we have any choice in it, fucking come to terms with this shit already people!
" cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter" bravo on the imagery my guy(y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Josy looks amazing of course she always looks amazing Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
This is what i go through every time i play a new episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much sums up the experience.
I had to use those references :BootyTime:
deep.
GOD.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Josy and Maya have and had their problems, I don't deny that. There will also be problems. But in a relationship, problems have to be overcome. Josy and Maya do that. In doing so, they even strengthen their relationship.

There is no doubt in my mind that Josy and Maya love each other.
I agree, I just question if they really love each other the way they should or does it have more to do with MC. Could even be both
Gonna side-bust here for a moment.

We all know I'm not on their path, but that shit between them is just that: Shit. Why did I even have to get involved with it and tell them to knock it off and why tf did I have to remind them that they love each other? No, I'm not sure they do love each other. At least not as much as they did. It's something far deeper going on. It might have everything to do with the MC. I mean Josy asked what would've happened between Trem and her if she wasn't with Maya. Even though I'm not on their path. I really think Josy isn't happy with Maya and I think losing Trem(or if you're on their path) is a huge catalyst for her. I think and correct me if I'm wrong here, that Josy is starting to actually realize how much she loves Trem and I also think she's starting to focus more on that than she is on Maya. Maybe she thinks Maya is the cause for her losin Trem. Or if on their path, thinks that Maya is in her way with Trem.

Ok, side bustin done. :ROFLMAO:

sampow

May 14, 2023
can sluts actually be sluts in this game every party are bunch of sorotie girls that all wait in line for mc so annyoing:(:(:(this game has such cool looking concept and character design but for me is completply destroyed by harem logic/no realismno competition no story....

the models are so beautiful sadly
??? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
You literally pick one girl in episode eight, or two if it’s Josie(Y?) and Maya.:FacePalm:
It’s the opposite of a fucking harem!!:FacePalm:
What mommysboiii is getting at is that the girls at the sorority are meant to be sluts, but they only fuck the mc. And if the mc doesn't choose them, they remain celibate forever. :eek:

That's not entirely true though, since there's mild implication that some of the characters are sleeping around, but DPC has just chosen to make it not blatantly obvious in order to spare the feelings of the contingent of players who get very upset whenever a girl in these games gives another guy some attention.

But it has been the subject of discussion heaps of times:
  • Maya is a virgin
  • Jill is a virgin
  • Sage was dating a gay dude and they never had sex
  • Bella didn't even seem interested in her husband during that flashback
  • Josy's background is non-existent
  • Quinn doesn't give blowjobs to anyone else (she says that when she blows the mc on the roof)
  • Riona only wants to service the mc (she says that when she is discussing their low funds with Quinn)
  • Sarah and Mel are only interested in each other when they're not soliciting money from the mc
  • Cammy only wants the mc (she pretty much says that during the prep's party)
  • A drunken Mona is longing to fuck the mc
  • Lily thinks she's above college boys, except the mc
  • Jade adopted her kids, and lives a sexless life... until the mc
  • I'm pretty sure Nicole's kid was conceived immaculately!
and so on.

There's talk between the DIKs of characters like Riona having sex with them (Jamie mentions it once, I think Rusty does too), but it's like as soon as the mc has come along, all girls have pledged their attention to him.

Ultimately, most players don't really care to see the girls fucking other people, and it's not really story enhancing to see random scenes of Riona blowing Tommy and Rusty, or a flashback with Quinn getting railed by Vinny. And given the hate that Zoey was receiving for the Interlude, I doubt scenes with her being gangbanged by the tattoo shop and its patrons would have improved things.

I personally don't care either way, but my interest is in the mc's story progressing, watching random characters fuck isn't really required (neither is minute-long sfw animations, but that's another story...)

And for the record, so far every character that we've seen fucking someone else, has never had sex with the mc. Heather is the closest thing we have to breaking that rule, but we haven't actually seen her fucking Tommy (but there's no debate that it's going on), and there's still a strong indication that John Boy will be sharing Elena with the mc.

But as soon as we saw Carolyn Gina getting spit roasted at the dorm party, it was obvious there was no future with her...

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Maybe he needs a FreeDik tier where the update releases for free 1 month or 2 after patrons , or maybe the previous update releases for free at the same time of the next patron update. But he doessn't have that so those of us that can't support him monetarily always have to find other ways to get the game.
Even the name would be funny FreeDik.
Well since he doesn't have one like that from now on people that get his updates for free should be called FreeDikers

• Angry
Reactions: Letum0317

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Gonna side-bust here for a moment.

We all know I'm not on their path, but that shit between them is just that: Shit. Why did I even have to get involved with it and tell them to knock it off and why tf did I have to remind them that they love each other? No, I'm not sure they do love each other. At least not as much as they did. It's something far deeper going on. It might have everything to do with the MC. I mean Josy asked what would've happened between Trem and her if she wasn't with Maya. Even though I'm not on their path. I really think Josy isn't happy with Maya and I think losing Trem(or if you're on their path) is a huge catalyst for her. I think and correct me if I'm wrong here, that Josy is starting to actually realize how much she loves Trem and I also think she's starting to focus more on that than she is on Maya. Maybe she thinks Maya is the cause for her losin Trem. Or if on their path, thinks that Maya is in her way with Trem.

Ok, side bustin done. :ROFLMAO:
Thats my whole point Josy and Maya don't love each the way they once did, it all MC he is what makes them happy. Josy loves MC on path or not, her relationship with Maya is shitty at best I think she is starting realize that everything good with that comes from relationship with Maya is about MC not Maya. Even the two times we see Josy and Maya have sex its about MC

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What mommysboiii is getting at is that the girls at the sorority are meant to be sluts, but they only fuck the mc. And if the mc doesn't choose them, they remain celibate forever. :eek:

That's not entirely true though, since there's mild implication that some of the characters are sleeping around, but DPC has just chosen to make it not blatantly obvious in order to spare the feelings of the contingent of players who get very upset whenever a girl in these games gives another guy some attention.

But it has been the subject of discussion heaps of times:
  • Maya is a virgin
  • Jill is a virgin
  • Sage was dating a gay dude and they never had sex
  • Bella didn't even seem interested in her husband during that flashback
  • Josy's background is non-existent
  • Quinn doesn't give blowjobs to anyone else (she says that when she blows the mc on the roof)
  • Riona only wants to service the mc (she says that when she is discussing their low funds with Quinn)
  • Sarah and Mel are only interested in each other when they're not soliciting money from the mc
  • Cammy only wants the mc (she pretty much says that during the prep's party)
  • A drunken Mona is longing to fuck the mc
  • Lily thinks she's above college boys, except the mc
  • Jade adopted her kids, and lives a sexless life... until the mc
  • I'm pretty sure Nicole's kid was conceived immaculately!
and so on.

There's talk between the DIKs of characters like Riona having sex with them (Jamie mentions it once, I think Rusty does too), but it's like as soon as the mc has come along, all girls have pledged their attention to him.

Ultimately, most players don't really care to see the girls fucking other people, and it's not really story enhancing to see random scenes of Riona blowing Tommy and Rusty, or a flashback with Quinn getting railed by Vinny. And given the hate that Zoey was receiving for the Interlude, I doubt scenes with her being gangbanged by the tattoo shop and its patrons would have improved things.

I personally don't care either way, but my interest is in the mc's story progressing, watching random characters fuck isn't really required (neither is minute-long sfw animations, but that's another story...)

And for the record, so far every character that we've seen fucking someone else, has never had sex with the mc. Heather is the closest thing we have to breaking that rule, but we haven't actually seen her fucking Tommy (but there's no debate that it's going on), and there's still a strong indication that John Boy will be sharing Elena with the mc.

But as soon as we saw Carolyn Gina getting spit roasted at the dorm party, it was obvious there was no future with her...
Riona is implied a couple of times. Camila says she only does blowjobs through gloryholes, Vinny said he had sex with Quinn. There's a few.

Reactions: Redd23 and sampow

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thats my whole point Josy and Maya don't love each the way they once did, it all MC he is what makes them happy. Josy loves MC on path or not, her relationship with Maya is shitty at best I think she is starting realize that everything good with that comes from relationship with Maya is about MC not Maya. Even the two times we see Josy and Maya have sex its about MC
I wouldn't know that part. But I did tell Josy things would've been different when she asked. So, who knows where that will go. Not sure I'd get with her if she broke up with Maya anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes