Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yes unfortunately I know this kind of individuals since most of them are part of my generation the zomers. these crazy people develop a strange parasitic relationship with fictional characters or people from the internet. It's a very bizarre thing to see. the best way to deal with them is to ignore them or give them a good dose of bullying. I have not developed those behaviors because I did have good parents haha. :HideThePain:
Reaction:
:ROFLMAO:

Reply:

Fuckin reaction limits can suck my fat cock. :ROFLMAO:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
yes unfortunately I know this kind of individuals since most of them are part of my generation the zomers. these crazy people develop a strange parasitic relationship with fictional characters or people from the internet. It's a very bizarre thing to see. the best way to deal with them is to ignore them or give them a good dose of bullying. I have not developed those behaviors because I did have good parents haha. :HideThePain:
I mean... There are people who marry game characters for real. In the case of Quinn, people that scream "I sleep around a lot" don't actually sleep around a lot. The only one with an actual really high body count in the HOTs has to be Sarah, and she doesn't look the part.
There are outliers like Gina, but eh. In any case, who gives a fuck. The only thing some devs don't get, whereas DPC does get it. It's about sex talk and mentioning random stuff during it like the girl talking about some dude/ex/whatever she fucked that had a bigger dick or something, and it's so random and unrealistic. Imagine MC talking about some girl he fucked mid-sex with another girl mentioning that the other girl had a tighter coochie. Total turn-off.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I swear I will never understand this thing about people thinking about who slept with who, this culture where anything is NTR/cheating, it borders on scary, as if we were in a fairy tale where we are virgins and will only sleep with our soulmate forever. Go outside, touch some grass and get some sunlight.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You've been on here since 2017.
If you're trying to troll me, at least you can tell yourself you're not a very good troll.

There's no "jist" to give for an oldie that should know already.
*shrugs*
Do you always asume that everyone is active in every single thread in this forum? are you active in all of them?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
First off and I mean this sincerely: Fuck Vinny. Second, you can't believe anything Vinny says. I truly doubt he fucked Quinn. Once again: Fuck Vinny. Seriously.
That's why he dropped out. Quinn rejected him so he sad-fapped in the corner until the tears stopped. That's how MC is going to win the fight the next time. He's just going to fuck her right in front of him and he'll run away sobbing. THE END.

running-crying.gif

Just like how Riona's stalker ran away crying.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Maybe he needs a FreeDik tier where the update releases for free 1 month or 2 after patrons , or maybe the previous update releases for free at the same time of the next patron update. But he doessn't have that so those of us that can't support him monetarily always have to find other ways to get the game.
Even the name would be funny FreeDik.
Well since he doesn't have one like that from now on people that get his updates for free should be called FreeDikers
why do you think this page exists, the only purpose to be here are the free episodes. the real free tier is f95zone:HideThePain:
DPC-2.jpg

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Am I understanding correctly that the charge for patreon subscriptions is December 5-8?
That maybe DPС announced the release date just in time for the subscription debit?
I know that patreon allows you to buy a subscription and cancel it before it expires. Does that mean he set December 8 to make more money?
Yeah, because everyone on this forum loves to do their job for free. I don't know about you but I always like to have my work unpaid. :rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am more looking forward to when people finish this episode and realize they have to wait even longer for the next one. And if its a stinker like the last ep, ohhh boyyy its going to get real juicy.
I'll just come in and say: "I quit", then put the thread on ignore. 9 fuckin did me in, not going through it with 10.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I am more looking forward to when people finish this episode and realize they have to wait even longer for the next one. And if its a stinker like the last ep, ohhh boyyy its going to get real juicy.
boy if that happens this forum is going to become a more bizarre version of fight club. at times like this a man can only say one thing. it is what it is.
it is what it is.png

Jul 17, 2022
boy if that happens this forum is going to become a more bizarre version of fight club. at times like this a man can only say one thing. it is what it is.
View attachment 3113796
When I finished the last episode I was like "what the hell was that" but hey at least DPC is getting rich off pay pigs while he extends production time with pointless 60fps animations no one asked for or wants hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: ZenoMod and Ray_D

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Yeah, because everyone on this forum loves to do their job for free. I don't know about you but I always like to have my work unpaid. :rolleyes:
I promise you kid, DPC ain't working for free. He gets paid. Plenty.

He gets paid by me and everyone like me who buy the completed seasons for $20 each on GOG or Steam. Plus he gets paid some more by thousands of mugs who sub to Patreon. And even at the $5 tier, that's $60 for this episode alone; one of four planned for season 3.

His work isn't unpaid by a long shot. Now wipe your face, you've got some pink stuff dripping down your chin.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I promise you kid, DPC ain't working for free. He gets paid. Plenty.

He gets paid by me and everyone like me who buy the completed seasons for $20 each on GOG or Steam. Plus he gets paid some more by thousands of mugs who sub to Patreon. And even at the $5 tier, that's $60 for this episode alone; one of four planned for season 3.

His work isn't unpaid by a long shot. Now wipe your face, you've got some pink stuff dripping down your chin.
That dude was being sarcastic to another dude that was whining.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
That dude was being sarcastic to another dude that was whining.
Perhaps I read that wrong then. Seemed to me like the first dude, ProxyGist, was asking if DPC delayed the release until the 8th to milk out an extra month of payments because subscribers couldn't cancel after the 8th of the month. Then Dracovax compared Proxy not wanting to pay an extra month to expecting DPC to work for free.

But if that's not what he was implying, I apologize. Hard to judge tone over the internet sometimes.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
that's hard man. I hope she didn't take the house and the kids away from you. :(
View attachment 3113844
She dropped our daughter with my sister. The judge gave her the house and half the money. I got full custody of our daughter, she never even contacted her after that. So, I got what actually mattered out of the divorce. Even though I was the one in the wrong. I'm not complaining.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
So, do we have actual Nostradamus here who would like to enlighten us with ep. 11 release date right now and not a month before it happens?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes