znar25

Apr 25, 2021
EP9, MC texting Quinn. Where is this, who is that in the background. What were they doing?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Guys i think i will replay all the game from the start
But i need help with something is there a way to unlock all scenes and special renders without mod? Because i will use all these saves for the new update coming
For each path

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
But i need help with something is there a way to unlock all scenes and special renders without mod? Because i will use all these saves for the new update coming
For each path
Not on one play through so of them block the other or are closed of by affinity. Going with M\J close of jade after the thruple, the Jill b-day date of taking care of sick sage" care for Sage blocks Jill's path". have to be a DIK to get Sara sine where you skip gender studies.

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Not on one play through so of them block the other or are closed of by affinity. Going with M\J close of jade after the thruple, the Jill b-day date of taking care of sick sage" care for Sage blocks Jill's path". have to be a DIK to get Sara sine where you skip gender studies.

Yeah i know i did get all these before when i played with mod because i got all the routes open with the mode
But now for fresh start if i want to unlock them is there like dev command or something i can use with URM?
Because URM doesn’t add new lines to the codes it self it let you change so I don’t think URM edits will be blocked in ep10
And i want all paths each path have saving so i can be ready for ep10
The problem laying is special renders mostly i guess

Oct 22, 2023
whats this hairstlyle called the one maya rocking. looks kinda wierd ?puff but not really. maybe its the angle
DPC is torturing Maya with that awful hairstyle, and nobody knows why. :HideThePain:

Corection, best part of others route is:
View attachment 3120466 View attachment 3120467
I wish Tremolo can have a romantic relationship with Nicole like he does with Bella, and maybe even meet her son.

Unfortunately, she's under the SG umbrella so Tremolo probably won't get to have a serious relationship with her.

For Nicole, I would be a stepfather. :lepew:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
For each path
look at the first post, open extras and click on "official walkthrough".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes