Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a few ideas on how DPC could make the chick mc even more badarse & cool

The mc should always ask his girl for permission before doing something lewd like holding her hand
And he should always ask for consent before sex at least ten times just to be sure his LI wants it
And take his girl on lots of romantic dates of course.

And he should tell her that it doesn't matter if she doesn't give him a BJ or have sex with him
All he is focused on is giving her pleasure.

He should tell every woman he knows that she is a strong, beautiful & independent woman
And he should also always talk about his feelings with every woman he knows

If a girl wants to vent about her boyfriend the mc should always be there to lend a supportive ear
And words of encouragement to her

So there you have it guys a list of things that DPC should do to make the chick mc even cooler

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020

The mc should always ask his girl for permission before doing something lewd like holding her hand
And he should always ask for consent before sex at least ten times just to be sure his LI wants it

And he should tell her that it doesn't matter if she doesn't give him a BJ or have sex with him

He should tell every woman he knows that she is a strong, beautiful & independent woman

If a girl wants to vent about her boyfriend the mc should always be there to lend a supportive ear

So there you have it guys a list of things that DPC should do to make the chick mc even cooler
Dude, your posts are so random that if someone tried to convince me you were just an AI trained to spurt the weirdest shit imaginable about Maya & Josy I would actually believe them without a doubt.

It's not even about the difference between being a coomer or just enjoying a romantic visual novel with nudity. You're not even the coomest of coomest; you achieved singularity, bro.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Make the chick MC look more like a pussy you mean. Wait till Quinn hears about this one. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Make the chick MC look more like a pussy you mean. Wait till Quinn hears about this one. :ROFLMAO:
I'm trying to get Quinn to fall in love with me but its not working
Maybe I should offer to take her on lots of dates or something

She is a tough nut to crack
But I think she will eventually see how much I love her

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

She's going to crack your nuts, bro. Stick to J&M. lol

• Haha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Nah, Quinn will come get my MC to beat the shit out of your MC for being too 'soft' :KappaPride:
(Yes I chose that word carefully, because I'm sure she wouldn't!).
:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aykarin and Joshy92

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020

Maybe if the date was to sell "crack", she would feel more invested

• Haha

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
For me though considering the massive support that we are giving to drpinkcake through patreon the updates are tooooo slow. Thats why i have stopped supporting through patreon. Yes the game is amazing but he should have been able to deliver more considering the massive support that he is getting from the community.
That's a totally valid position, I'm nothing but a filthy pirate so I don't really have a dog in the fight. (I technically bought the steam version post first play-through, but that's retroactively paying for already completed content versus monthly payment for future content and dev support).

It's a frequent and reoccurring topic of discussion. I'll say this though as a general answer, as long as a significant amount of patrons are okay with this update schedule, and continue to pay then we can't really object right? If you're unhappy, then stop paying just like you did.

Reactions: KaiserST

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Dude, your posts are so random that if someone tried to convince me you were just an AI trained to spurt the weirdest shit imaginable about Maya & Josy I would actually believe them without a doubt.

It's not even about the difference between being a coomer or just enjoying a romantic visual novel with nudity. You're not even the coomest of coomest; you achieved singularity, bro.
It's advanced shitposting, and it's great for a little chuckle whenever you come back to visit the thread.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Now I've seen everything simping for Joshy:ROFLMAO: so to save the IQ of this place best girl reminder:
mc holding Josy.png
Alady Alady Josy is love Josy is life

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes