Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i dunno... rio herself already clearly stated that she wasnt looking for a long relationship, instead just want to have fun... while mc could not fuck her to climax... so.....
In last update she thought like that until the Mc help her kill nothing and then talk to her
I just say she may consider
Don’t forget lily herself said to the Mc dont fall for me please when you spoon on her when you end the episode with her and nickole
So i guess when going through the other path you might later on choose a girl from them to become main girl for you who knew
But 100% without a single doubt the Mc did make affect on Rio judgment about having a relationship on the last update

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
It’s already been explained to me that translator misled me. :HideThePain:
But damn it! :KEK:
I’m not gonna throw 30 minutes of my life away. ( actually, regardless of the reason, having spent it to create this picture, I did. ):KEK:
View attachment 3120564
And please don’t ask me why I was looking for pictures of transgender people in a dress with a bulging dick.:HideThePain::FacePalm::KEK::KEK:
Why were you looking for pictures of transgender people in a dress with a bulging dick ?

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Dude, your posts are so random that if someone tried to convince me you were just an AI trained to spurt the weirdest shit imaginable about Maya & Josy I would actually believe them without a doubt.

It's not even about the difference between being a coomer or just enjoying a romantic visual novel with nudity. You're not even the coomest of coomest; you achieved singularity, bro.
wdwd.png
In the movies, I think they said stones are singularities. :KEK:

Reactions: crotch69

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
if a woman that fucks with me said that to me in real life i would be pissed.
fucking without feelings sucks.
Fucking without feelings is a one night stand. No commitment, no responsibilities, just fun and pleasure. Nice to have when your young and carefreee. Nothing wrong with it, you dont need feelings to have fun.

Reactions: bloodyasura

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Don’t forget lily herself said to the Mc dont fall for me please when you spoon on her when you end the episode with her and nickole
Lily is in denial about her feelings for MC. After they have sex at the HOTs party she wants to "roll" with him, which is her way of excusing having sex and intimacy without facing her affection for him. She thinks that if she can convince him not to fall in love with her then she won't have to accept that she's already fallen for him.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
my-image.png

Ok I made my tir list and decided to explain my top 5 and my anti top 5.

1. Maya.
First of all, I like her contradictory character. As an introvert, she is both cowardly and determined in moments of desperation. She is closed off from everyone and hardly lets new people in, but she gets attached to them immediately. Secondly, her storyline is quite interesting and I want to know how it ends. Thirdly, she is quite sweet and beautiful.

2. Sage.
F
irst of all, I like her name. In ancient Roman tradition, burning sage gives wisdom and protection. That's why the name means both plant and synonymous with wisdom. Second, I like the fact that despite her independence, she's fragile on the inside. She is quite a romantic girl who hides her image under the image of a lustful girl. She is probably subconsciously afraid of falling in love because she is afraid of getting her heart broken and being hurt.

3.Jill.
First off, this is the most romantic girl in the game and it works in contrast to the rest of the girls. She really cares about the MC and is interested in his life. Secondly, Jill gives an air of light high school romance and dilutes the overpowering sex and alcohol. She gives the player a break from the tumultuous college life and looks very mature and adult against the other girls.

4.Zoey.
First of all the Interlude is my favorite part of the game. It's a well thought out story with a logical beginning and ending. Her MC story looks realistic and everyone can face the same thing, and the scene in the park is the most emotional part of the game.

5. Quinn.
I'm not a big fan of tsundere, but it's always interesting to watch a character change before my eyes depending on her relationship with the MC. She's a manipulative bitch, but she's honest and always says what she thinks and doesn't hypocritize. She's rough but also soft inside and wants the love her own father and mother didn't give her. Predictable, I agree, but her branch is interesting to watch nonetheless.

My hat-top.

1. MC.
I realize that the main characters are supposed to be vapid to make it easier for the player to associate themselves with him, but he's terribly annoying for most of the game.
First of all, he's just stupid. He doesn't understand obvious things, he's not skilled in social interactions, and he does a lot of stupid things. Secondly, he doesn't have the best design, very often he looks like a maniac from horror movies. Third, MC is the obvious Marty Sue of DPС himself. I'd like to see a character with at least some personality in his place, not a sponge character.

Jacob.
He's just useless. All he does is complain or hide in the hallway of the mansion. His only role is to justify 2d art in the game, otherwise he can be removed from the game and nothing will change. Rusty, Tommy, Leon and Jamie, Nick have their own storylines. Jacob is just there.

3. Sandy.
A horny stripper with a bunch of diseases. She doesn't have a story, she just fucks. I could forgive that if she didn't have such a terrible design.

4. Chad.

Just a coward and a complete asshole. He didn't have the guts to admit it to Sage's face. He'd rather run from problems than just solve them or at least ask for help.

5. Madame.

No comments.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Lily is in denial about her feelings for MC. After they have sex at the HOTs party she wants to "roll" with him, which is her way of excusing having sex and intimacy without facing her affection for him. She thinks that if she can convince him not to fall in love with her then she won't have to accept that she's already fallen for him.
thats why i think there will be a main path from the other path later on in the game for those who stayed other from the start

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes