Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
When I'm living with Maya, Josy, Riona, Jill, Sage, Lily & Quinn
I would love to come home after a hard day's work and see them having a big fucking lesbian orgy

I would drop my pants as fast as possible and just start jacking off
I would of course then join in
But not before watching some hot lesbian action
at this point it more about your stamina and weather you life or not

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I would love to come home after a hard day's work and see them having a big fucking lesbian orgy

You leave Josy and Lily out of this, Joshy. They deserve to be happy. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I've tried Scrappy's mod and Sancho's and I personally prefer the Sancho mod. I feel that it's more robust and I prefer the cleaner interface that Sancho implements.

I prefer playing with it so much that I may torture myself with waiting for Sancho1969 before dipping into Episode 10.
To be fair, I had only used Sancho's mod for something else before and it wasn't quite what I wanted. Maybe I just didn't remember it correctly or he's made drastic improvements since then for BADIK.

However, I just took a look and it seems like it's more of what I'd want. If it is what I think it is, then I wouldn't need to be looking through all the scripts right now to figure out how to play each path.

Damn, I can't make up my mind now ... fuck you, buddy! You can't just make me want to reconsider my mod of choice so close to Ep 10!:ROFLMAO::confused:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
To be fair, I had only used Sancho's mod for something else before and it wasn't quite what I wanted. Maybe I just didn't remember it correctly or he's made drastic improvements since then for BADIK.

However, I just took a look and it seems like it's more of what I'd want. If it is what I think it is, then I wouldn't need to be looking through all the scripts right now to figure out how to play each path.

Damn, I can't make up my mind now ... fuck you, buddy! You can't just make me want to reconsider my mod of choice so close to Ep 10!:ROFLMAO::confused:
i tried scrappy his mod kinda good put his issue he re arrange the lines of the code and add new one
so the only moded version of the game of his works and certain scene ends with one interaction he keeps it looping
so when i did get unmoded version and tried the save from moded version it works but
you can't message some characters even if you disable the branches or false all the values for them to work because the lines just got mix up
and you can't go out with quinn or others characters except sarah and mel
but before this happen (which you can't go there without moded version)
you will the infinits Jill Bella interaction and oh boy they keep on looping hard

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm not judging anyone for playing with mods because I have played myself many games with them, but, unless you wanna hack the game to make some impossible routes (for instance, keeping the others while playing Maya & Josy), if it's just for the walkthrough, I think the game is quite simple either alone or with the available PDF walkthroughs (Mr. Bubu's visual one, Casiope's bible of more than 200 pages, or even the official ones -- and Mr. Bubu's has a list of variables if you wanna do some hack by yourself using the Ren'Py internal console).
true now i'm waiting for the weekend to come so i crank up the game from the start and save for each path which will be long as fuck so i don't get issues with ep10
i already unlocked all the rewards and scenes with mods and taking the presistant file there make it simple and easy you just get the scenes with playing thats all

Reactions: The Dick

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah... This brag is just propaganda to create his mystique and cult of personality. Because, if he's so attentive to detail, why...

... there's no gravity in Mr. DPC's world?

View attachment 3126290

... Why straps float around a girl's body?

View attachment 3126292

"Oh! But those are previews! Everything will be fixed!"

Yeah... I didn't go to earlier episoded because this would be unfair (and I also hope I won't delay the release), but if we just go to the Interlude...

... Why those low-quality textures that could be easily fixed?

View attachment 3126295

Just some examples, because my objective is not to create a doctoral thesis....

And I also don't mind about those faults -- I play games with bigger mistakes --, but when a guy brags about being attentive to detail and polish his game until it shines like a diamond just to create a mystique around his persona while in reality this is not what happens, something must be said about it...

(And if he wasn't an asshole to his patrons -- well, to the rebelious ones and not to the boot-lickers -- I'd could be quiet about it, but being who he is... I really don't care...)
You are showing graphical errors. There are enough of them and sometimes the technology has its limits.

But in the specific case of these scholarship applications, it is not a graphical error. There is a significant difference between Mona's and Maya's scholarship application that required manual modification. Ergo, the DPC did this consciously.

Reactions: The Dick

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You are showing graphical errors. There are enough of them and sometimes the technology has its limits.

But in the specific case of these scholarship applications, it is not a graphical error. There is a significant difference between Mona's and Maya's scholarship application that required manual modification. Ergo, the DPC did this consciously.
Round 2 : student loan theory start :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
Are we going to get a Heather scene in the new update? What are your guys thoughts? I don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time I will be kind of pissed if we have to wait at least 2 years for a follow-up on that blowjob scene.
I'm sorry Tommy but I'm going to do unspeakable things to Heather, actually I'm not really sorry.

Reactions: SneakyMerry
Aug 16, 2017
Are we going to get a Heather scene in the new update? What are your guys thoughts? I don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time I will be kind of pissed if we have to wait at least 2 years for a follow-up on that blowjob scene.
I'm sorry Tommy but I'm going to do unspeakable things to Heather, actually I'm not really sorry.
So this would be you and Heather after you finished doing unspeakable things to her?
You-never-want-to-talk-after-sex.png

• Haha
Reactions: aykarin and jw1221

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Wallace resources provides scholarships for students.

An entity outside the college (a company, a foundation, or an individual) decides to pay for one or more scholarships; I would have imagined that it would be this entity that chooses who benefits from its scholarship, but I imagine that the entity can simply write a check to the college and leave it to deal with the rest (choice of recipients, and all the associated paperwork).

So we have Wallace resources funding scholarships, and for some reason (it doesn't matter), Mr. Burke has the power to decide who can benefit. We see him remove Mona's name when she leaves college, and then we see him put in Maya's name, and finally remove it when he learns she's a member of HOT.

It's clear that something's up. We don't know exactly what, but the clues left in the story point in two directions: either Burke is using his scholarship power to bang college girls, or he's not banging girls but rich old men (members of Wallace resources), which would explain Mona's words to Quinn (ok to sleep for money or a scholarship, but not with old men).

As for Priscilla, this is Quinn's real name, and Burke summons her to express his displeasure. Firstly, the first girl sent (Mona) chickened out, and secondly, Quinn was unable to spot another prey (Maya) and, more importantly, ensure that she wasn't a HOT member (making her unsuitable for Burke's plans). Maybe he'll demand that Quinn make sure Maya quits or is kicked out of HOT so that Maya becomes exploitable prey again.
Yeah, that's why I think in the next few episodes Burke's gonna try to kick Maya out of college.
In ep9, he talked about it explicitly and graciously offered his letter of recommendation. I don't know how he'll do it, but if the trouple breaks up I can see a situation where Maya drops out of college.

Just some examples, because my objective is not to create a doctoral thesis....

And I also don't mind about those faults -- I play games with bigger mistakes --, but when a guy brags about being attentive to detail and polish his game until it shines like a diamond just to create a mystique around his persona while in reality this is not what happens, something must be said about it...

(And if he wasn't an asshole to his patrons -- well, to the rebelious ones and not to the boot-lickers -- I'd could be quiet about it, but being who he is... I really don't care...)
90% of the games made in DAZ have the same textures. If you go to DAZ store such textures will be on sale.
I think that DAZ can only work with low quality 720p textures and if you load textures for example 2k, the program will just break.
This is not the fault of DPC.
I still don't know how Ocean makes such a picture in his game. He probably just worries a lot about lighting and post-processing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a feeling Patrick's father was just like him
I think that's why Patrick is an arsehole because he was raised by a bigoted piece of crap

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

Now there's two more .

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes