pimmi

Jan 29, 2020
Hello, there is a download for season 1 -2 (20GB) and a season 3 (7.1gb) one. Should i first play season 1 -2 or are they included in season 3? Thanks in advance!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
another mystery thing happend when the place trashed i think before the 2nd or third mansion minigame when the MC sleeps and start the new free roam
there is someone outside his window lurking who is that we don't know
It might be either Nick or Jacob. They're using the garden as a toilet (pissing behind the tree).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, there is a download for season 1 -2 (20GB) and a season 3 (7.1gb) one. Should i first play season 1 -2 or are they included in season 3? Thanks in advance!
Play season one & two first
Season three is a separate download

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I already know how this game ends. Quinn ends up being Tremolo's girlfriend and with his influence she discovers she has an insane talent for guitar, so she changes her name so as not to be associated with past mistakes (ahem, restaurants, ahem weed...) and makes a new life for herself as a guitar player. Happy ending!

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
guys at the end of episode 6 if you told derek about fucking Jade we will see stephen watching the same video MC record it same angle from his phone unless he hacked the phone which is no way
so yeah he is the one behind the cameras i couldn't believe i havn't seen this condition before
because we know rusty change the password for the laptop and only MC tommy and rusty did know about the safe pass to get the laptop and no one even have permissions only rusty

but that sicko is smilling watching the video like wtf

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
guys at the end of episode 6 if you told derek about fucking Jade we will see stephen watching the same video MC record it same angle from his phone unless he hacked the phone which is no way
so yeah he is the one behind the cameras i couldn't believe i havn't seen this condition before
because we know rusty change the password for the laptop and only MC tommy and rusty did know about the safe pass to get the laptop and no one even have permissions only rusty

but that sicko is smilling watching the video like wtf
He isn't smiling at all.

I think you are the only one who misinterpreted that scene at the end of episode 9. I guess you set a new record.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
He isn't smiling at all.

I think you are the only one who misinterpreted that scene at the end of episode 9. I guess you set a new record.
no at episode 9 he is angry yeah but at ending of episode 6 he kinda smile if you looked closely maybe he realise he has a new kink when he is alone but when there are people he remembered MC did his wife

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

I haven't been here for a few weeks, has the release date for episode 10 been announced?

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Asset limitations? :unsure:

Well... Just a few doing a few minutes search (less than five).

EDIT: probably there's some hidden meaning for them drinking cum, but only Dalli can have an aswer for that.
Well that just shows off my ignorance. I can't explain why he has chosen oddly out of place assets at time then. Maybe things look a lot different while working on them versus after? Strange to go for cum goop instead of white wine, and not be able to use size appropriate things in the examples i mentioned. The go fish scene became really funny with Bella because of the HUGE cards, but it was still goofy AF to look at.

Reactions: The Dick

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Hello. I need help. Can someone tell me, in which chapter do we decide with whom do we want to go stable. The big decision. Among the girl's names there was also the Other pick.
What chapter was that?

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
I have downloaded season 3 compressed version from f95 does anyone know if I download the patch that dpc will release, will it cause problem with my compressed version of season 3

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes