aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I think everything you've just wrote is totally wrong and mostly illogical. Everything.

Vinny trashing DIKs' mansion is simply impossible. Jocks did it. Period.
Do you have any explanation why would it be 'illogical' or 'impossible'?

Jocks trashing the DIKs mansion is very improbable. First of all, it would be too obvious and even some of the characters (I don't remember if this was the MC or someone other) mentioned that it's weird that the Jocks who are lying low after the Chad incident would attack the DIK mansion and even announce they are the culprits by writing alpha letters all over the place. The whole thing was clearly made to look like the Jocks did it to further instigate DIK-Jocks war. The only one with a good reason to do something like that is Vinny.

John Doh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi all, I have a question and I think it has been answered elsewhere. Where are the saves found on a Windows 10 computer?
The reason as to why I am asking, I have a new computer and don't want to replay the game to version 0-9-1 just to be where I am at on this computer. I have four different saves and I don't really want to start all over lol.
Thank you all.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022

Jocks trashing the DIKs mansion is very improbable. First of all, it would be too obvious and even some of the characters (I don't remember if this was the MC or someone other) mentioned that it's weird that the Jocks who are lying low after the Chad incident would attack the DIK mansion and even announce they are the culprits by writing alpha letters all over the place. The whole thing was clearly made to look like the Jocks did it to further instigate DIK-Jocks war. The only one with a good reason to do something like that is Vinny.
Diks were in trouble at the same time, due to socmed post (Cathy nude). Jocks also knew Rusty and boys would not snitch on them. Vinny had nothing to gain from trashing the house, the only reason he came back to college is because Quinn stole his customers, and Tommy started buying from him

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Hi all, I have a question and I think it has been answered elsewhere. Where are the saves found on a Windows 10 computer?
The reason as to why I am asking, I have a new computer and don't want to replay the game to version 0-9-1 just to be where I am at on this computer. I have four different saves and I don't really want to start all over lol.
Thank you all.
Win+R - type %appdata% - Roaming - Renpy - you will find BeingADik, you must also move your persistent file

Reactions: Ekzou
May 31, 2020

Vinny did it with Nick's help.. Even jade's clip was leaked by Nick and if you are on Bella's route.. He saw her leaving MC's room in the morning after the party.. Nick is the bitch that tried to blackmail Chad as well... Oh yeah, the leak of Cathy's nudes... It was him...... He misses Vinny, maybe they were more than brothers... :KappaPride::KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The only one with a good reason to do something like that is Vinny.
That's what I've been saying for a long time. But too many players are in love with Vinny. I call him a lil bitch because when Trem hits him, he pulls a gun. Classic lil bitch. People don't like that. They also hate when I say Tommy is Vinny's inside guy. They want to point their fingers at Nick. "They were best friends, so it's obvious it's him. Can't be Tommy because Tommy is a true DiK." They also think it's Nick, because "Nick really misses his best friend." Well of course he does. He rarely sees Vinny. But who sees Vinny regularly? Tommy. Also, who wants to cover up the fact that Vinny pulled a real gun on Trem? Right you are. Tommy.

Anyway, just my 2¢.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Opening the thread after ep10 is out be like:
View attachment 3133359
I predict this thread will reach 14K pages by 15/12, I wish good fortune to our poor Mods lol.

After getting the update I wont bother coming here until after all my playthroughs, the chaos of a BAK release is no joke, so many useless posts from people who can't bother to read the first page.

I wonder which will be the new "my game froze at the black dude saying it's a fucking scrary massion, what should I do???"

Also, no way in hell I'm getting spoiled here, I have waited a fucking year, I'm going to savour every single moment with that update.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I also think the Jocks have trashed the house.

Materially, there are things that exclude Vinny. For the sake of brevity, I'll just mention the dildos. These are the same ones that the Jocks and the DIKs have been throwing at each other since the beginning of the game. The last holders are the Jocks, and we find them in the DIKs' ransacked house. This points to them without too much doubt.

Reactions: John Ness

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Nah, Joshy plays full Chick affinity. Ain't no way :ROFLMAO:

While Quinn is a stunning & brave woman
We can't forget the way she has treated Maya
I'm a pretty chill guy but she needs to leave Maya alone she has enough to deal with without Quinn bullying her
Quinn > Maya because she bullies Maya and that makes Joshy sad. :KEK:

His motive is probably revenge on the DIKs. He was one of the founding fathers of the fraternity and wanted to be its leader. He couldn't oust Rusty from this position, because Rusty was the only reason the DIKs could afford their mansion and lifestyle, so he tried to take the position of vice-president from Tommy. He probably never did it formally, but managed to de facto take on himself Tommy's responsibilities, which we see in Tommy's flashback before he hit the MC. We don't know how the conflict later played out but obviously Vinny quit the DIKs, leaving behind his loyal 'agent' (Nick) and a hidden camera. He is responsible for both trashing the mansion as well as leaking photos of Arieth x DIKs and Chad x Troy to the Jocks. His main goal is to destroy the DIKs entirely through a feud with the Jocks and the Cathy scandal. I suspect he also wants to take over the drug business from Quinn, even though she was probably the one who introduced him to Buddy in the first place.

I'm almost 100% sure of everything I wrote up to this point, but there remain two main unknowns in this whole situation:
- What is Stephen Burke's relation to Vinny?
- What is the mystery behind the black box?
The second one is currently too hard to guess, but when it comes to Stephen, I suspect he doesn't possess a direct access to the DIK laptop. The Jade video was probably leaked from that laptop to him by Vinny (possibly with Nick's help). I don't believe that Stephen consciously cooperates with Vinny. I think Vinny leaks him the video for the same reason he did the Cathy cluck - to stir shit up and create troubles for the DIKs. Stephen doesn't have any grand plan, he only uses his position to bang girls, possibly with the help of Quinn/Priscilla (acting as a pimp). And the Jade video is of interest to him as a possible leverage against his wife if she ever tried to divorce him.
Yea I disagree. If it was just revenge on Tommy, then that'd be more likely. Vinny wasn't in a power struggle to be President. He was just in a power struggle with Tommy.

My guess is that he's just a fuck-up and everything he's doing is to make a buck. The cameras were probably someone else's idea or he's leaking the footage for money. The only reason he appears in Ep 9 is because of the mess Tommy and Quinn make by setting off a chain of events because of their little spat.

Revenge makes it sound like he's got a personal axe to grind with ALL of the DIKs. Even it was revenge on Tommy, it didn't even seem like he was worried about him and Tommy was the one who approached him first. It seems more like he's a scumbag and he simply doesn't give a fuck about whose lives he's fucking with as long as he can "get that bag".

It's 50/50: A - whether he's the one who installed the hidden cameras, used the laptop, has Jamie's phone and is just feeding the content to Burke/other people or B - He's just a stooge hired by Burke or someone else. In either scenario, it seems more like the goal is to get paid regardless of who he hurts in the process rather than something like a personal vendetta. He doesn't seem like that deep of a person. Doesn't he mean he wouldn't be smart enough to do all that his motives are probably something more simple-minded and callous rather than vindictive and something that personally affected him.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I also think the Jocks have trashed the house.

Materially, there are things that exclude Vinny. For the sake of brevity, I'll just mention the dildos. These are the same ones that the Jocks and the DIKs have been throwing at each other since the beginning of the game. The last holders are the Jocks, and we find them in the DIKs' ransacked house. This points to them without too much doubt.
This is exactly why I don't think it the Jocks. If we consider how cheeky DPC was with AL, I suspect he wrote it this way as a red herring to throw you off. I think the game has conveniently ignored the Nerds (Tri betas). Also after Cathy announces she's quitting teaching, we notice a small conflict between Magnar and Sally at the Dorm party. Because I suspect that Sally wasn't aware of Magnar's plans to set up the Alphas and DIKs to fight eachother without questioning the situation too much from taking the natural animosity between them for granted.

The Tri betas have gone under everyone's radar for too long now. And this would explain the technical inclination to having the ability to install the spy cams in the DIK mansion. Don't forget who plays with those little drones. The hints are extremely subtle, but they're there. So I think Sally is pissed off at Magnar for inadvertently getting rid of Cathy as a consequence of their setup.

The nerds did it!
I said first!
:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes