Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
This is exactly why I don't think it the Jocks. If we consider how cheeky DPC was with AL, I suspect he wrote it this way as a red herring to throw you off. I think the game has conveniently ignored the Nerds (Tri betas). Also after Cathy announces she's quitting teaching, we notice a small conflict between Magnar and Sally at the Dorm party. Because I suspect that Sally wasn't aware of Magnar's plans to set up the Alphas and DIKs to fight eachother without questioning the situation too much from taking the natural animosity between them for granted.

The Tri betas have gone under everyone's radar for too long now. And this would explain the technical inclination to having the ability to install the spy cams in the DIK mansion. Don't forget who plays with those little drones. The hints are extremely subtle, but they're there. So I think Sally is pissed off at Magnar for inadvertently getting rid of Cathy as a consequence of their setup.

The nerds did it!
I said first!
:cool:
Yeah somebody mentioned that ~6k pages ago. But it's a good reminder.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Neil's death is the classic arc in the anime when the protagonist's father dies and he becomes a John Wick-level fucking badass after his dog is killed.
In anime? Father dies in anime? :WaitWhat:
What the fuck are you watching?:WaitWhat:
Would I understand if you were talking about Chinese novels, but anime??:WaitWhat:
An anime MC bully like John Wick??????:WaitWhat:
I’ve been watching 18 years of anime and these MCs with one hand counting.:KEK:
And none of them did, because of their father’s death.:KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy is too easy. Everything he says is sus.
That's what I've been saying for a long time. But too many players are in love with Vinny. I call him a lil bitch because when Trem hits him, he pulls a gun. Classic lil bitch. People don't like that. They also hate when I say Tommy is Vinny's inside guy. They want to point their fingers at Nick. "They were best friends, so it's obvious it's him. Can't be Tommy because Tommy is a true DiK." They also think it's Nick, because "Nick really misses his best friend." Well of course he does. He rarely sees Vinny. But who sees Vinny regularly? Tommy. Also, who wants to cover up the fact that Vinny pulled a real gun on Trem? Right you are. Tommy.

Anyway, just my 2¢.
I don't know about that. That would've meant they'd been in contact the whole time. In which case, Tommy wouldn't have had to ask Nick about Vinny in Ep 8. He would've just immediately gone to him after burning the bridge with Quinn. He's willing to sell out the DIKs to Vinny but he's too reluctant to just hit him up for weed after falling out with Quinn? I don't know, seems kind of iffy. Tommy being Vinny's inside guy doesn't add up too well.

Plus, Rusty had changed the combination to the safe. He told MC and he also told Tommy. If Tommy was the inside guy, he probably would've told Vinny the new combination by the time he tries to open it in Ep 9.

It may very well be Vinny who fucked up the mansion. I don't disagree with that. I just don't agree with the motive the other guy posted. I see it as more like he's a scumbag who simply doesn't give a fuck about whose lives he fucks up as long as he gets paid or if it's in the way of whatever shitty thing he's up to. A personal vendetta against the DIKs just sounds like an ass pull for a motive. There may be personal feelings Vinny has but it's more likely whatever he's doing in life now supersedes that as actual motive.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I predict this thread will reach 14K pages by 15/12, I wish good fortune to our poor Mods lol.

After getting the update I wont bother coming here until after all my playthroughs, the chaos of a BAK release is no joke, so many useless posts from people who can't bother to read the first page.

I wonder which will be the new "my game froze at the black dude saying it's a fucking scrary massion, what should I do???"

Also, no way in hell I'm getting spoiled here, I have waited a fucking year, I'm going to savour every single moment with that update.
Seriously, mod users like that make me wonder if they also struggled with how to even install it :ROFLMAO:. "This says 'game'. But this also says 'game' :unsure::unsure::unsure:. Must be broken, I'll use a different mod.:KEK:"

If I have a problem with running the game, while being aware I'm using the walkthrough mod for BADIK, I go to the fucking mod thread.

Still, even without those types of people I'd still avoid the BADIK thread for a while. Too many spoilers. Most people get how to use spoiler tags but there are always a few who don't.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Hi all, I have a question and I think it has been answered elsewhere. Where are the saves found on a Windows 10 computer?
The reason as to why I am asking, I have a new computer and don't want to replay the game to version 0-9-1 just to be where I am at on this computer. I have four different saves and I don't really want to start all over lol.
Thank you all.

C:\Users\C:\Users\Here’s your name or your PC account.\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494\
C:\Users\C:\Users\Here’s your name or your PC account.\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494\

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I also think the Jocks have trashed the house.

Materially, there are things that exclude Vinny. For the sake of brevity, I'll just mention the dildos. These are the same ones that the Jocks and the DIKs have been throwing at each other since the beginning of the game. The last holders are the Jocks, and we find them in the DIKs' ransacked house. This points to them without too much doubt.
Dude. You’d be a fucking bad detective. :KEK:

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Fair enough... I'll grab today's first Crown & Coke and internally debate eggs & trees :ROFLMAO:

In other news: Some may have noticed a post I made where I was refining SanchoMod for BaDIK on the Steam Deck LE. Gotta say Bella somehow seems even hotter now... but could just be placebo. :LOL:
The longer you abstain from Bella, the hotter she becomes. It's a well known effect of her curvaceous playful librarian nature.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I mentioned before that the DIK Mansion, before it became the DIK Mansion, was probably a public college building. Why? Russel Burgmeister wants to start a brotherhood and he needed a building for that. If the DIK Mansion was a new building, then the DIK Mansion was built quite quickly. So that's unlikely, so the building was already standing and Rusty's father confiscated it from the college for the DIKs.

What kind of public college building was it before? The Menza. Check out the recap in EP5. You don't see a bed. But lots of seating and bookshelves. The same applies to Vinny's room, the later MC room.

Why are surveillance cameras installed? Beth explains this to us in the Gender Studies 101 midterm exam. Somehow coffee and milk are always missing. You can easily find out who is stealing things if you have surveillance cameras installed. Dereks said in EP4 so he's happy to come into his little janitor closet. People steal everything, including cleaning supplies and the like.

The only question is whether the DIKs knew about the surveillance cameras or not. If they knew about it, maybe they removed all of them and just forgot about the security camera in Derek's room. If you didn't know about the surveillance cameras, then say hello to "BIG BROTHER."
Why would a college use a house as a public building seems more likely someone important to the college lived there.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Pretty sure DPC has written a code to prevents you from cheesing his dumb mansion mini game.
You will never role a job which values you pre assigned.
not exactly, you can still cheat. :KEK:

Mansion Minigame Cheats

This cheat will change the stats to 100 for the frat members in the mansion minigame.
  • Mansion Minigame Money: mansion_money = x (replace x with the amount of money you want)
  • Max Mansion Minigame Stats:
-Clean: mStatClean = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
-Build: mStatBuild = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
-Work: mStatWork = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
-Salvage: mStatSalvage = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
my lord and saviour again. Also does the VIP card have any significance? I've done it once without it on my first playthrough.
if you choose the VIP card, you will have Madame rose and her scenes available and if you do not choose the card you will have an extra money for the mansion minigame.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I predict this thread will reach 14K pages by 15/12, I wish good fortune to our poor Mods lol.

After getting the update I wont bother coming here until after all my playthroughs, the chaos of a BAK release is no joke, so many useless posts from people who can't bother to read the first page.

I wonder which will be the new "my game froze at the black dude saying it's a fucking scrary massion, what should I do???"

Also, no way in hell I'm getting spoiled here, I have waited a fucking year, I'm going to savour every single moment with that update.
Mods will be too busy playing and jerking it themselves. They'll come back and see the thousand post mess and just rollback the thread to just after the release was posted :KEK:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I have downloaded season 3 compressed version from f95 does anyone know if I download the patch that dpc will release, will it cause problem with my compressed version of season 3
Likely will do. You'll be better waiting for a compressed version of ep 10. The compressed ep 10 even if also including ep 9 and interlude will likely be smaller than the full ep 10 patch anyway.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
C:\Users\C:\Users\Here’s your name or your PC account.\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494\
C:\Users\C:\Users\Here’s your name or your PC account.\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494\
Just type in %appdata% instead of using the full path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes