Orhymes

Oct 6, 2023
Does anybody receive an error like this? I played the first two seasons but can't open the season 3. And, yes. I tried to download it from different sources.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 23.43.06.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is exactly why I don't think it the Jocks. If we consider how cheeky DPC was with AL, I suspect he wrote it this way as a red herring to throw you off. I think the game has conveniently ignored the Nerds (Tri betas). Also after Cathy announces she's quitting teaching, we notice a small conflict between Magnar and Sally at the Dorm party. Because I suspect that Sally wasn't aware of Magnar's plans to set up the Alphas and DIKs to fight eachother without questioning the situation too much from taking the natural animosity between them for granted.

The Tri betas have gone under everyone's radar for too long now. And this would explain the technical inclination to having the ability to install the spy cams in the DIK mansion. Don't forget who plays with those little drones. The hints are extremely subtle, but they're there. So I think Sally is pissed off at Magnar for inadvertently getting rid of Cathy as a consequence of their setup.

The nerds did it!
I said first!
:cool:
You didn't say it first. It's been a theory for years. Remember when Jamie had his phone stolen? He had been dancing with Sally the day prior. Sally, of all people.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
During that convo between Rusty amd Trem, IF I remember right, at the start of it, Trem asked why give it to him and not Tommy, Rusty answered by saying he was the only one he trusted: "Only you and I have the combo." But then later said him Tommy and now Trem has it. Like I said, my memory could be misremembering.
Yea, it looks like he intended to give it to Tommy from the start. In ep 6:

MC: "You're giving me the combination?"
Rusty: "You and Tommy."

So it seems like Rusty was saying in addition to Tommy, he now trusted MC. Even has a line after that saying he's something like a leader now.

The hate you have for Tommy is so palpable it made you blind with RAGE!:mad::LOL:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
tommy is just annoying.
would be cool if we could replace him with anthony.
that dude is way to nice for the alphas.
Anthony is Arieth level of stupid. The DIKs might not be the smartest, and on some level perhaps even stupid (I'm looking at you Derek, Jamie, Leon, Tommy, JB, Rusty, Jacob and MC!).
But they're certainly not that stupid (Well, Derek maybe). :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes