SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anybody receive an error like this? I played the first two seasons but can't open the season 3. And, yes. I tried to download it from different sources.

View attachment 3134708
Yes, I receive that error every time I replay Season 3. There's an official step by step process on how to bypass that. But I forgot it. I have a simpler solution though

Step 1. Download and un-zip the attached file.
Step 2. Open the script (you should see a terminal window pop up)
Step 3. Drag you "BeingADIK" application to the window and hit "enter" or "return" depending on what your keyboard has
Step 4. Once the process on the window says it's complete. Then you should be able to run the game with no issues.

I forgot who wrote this script so I can't credit them unfortunately. Hope this helps!!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope we get another cool throuple scene in this next episode
I love seeing Josy & Maya having sex

Reactions: Gato21

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
After a few years since first played the game, its a shame u cant have jill being a dik, neutral is meh u lose good things of being a massive dik and chick dont even considered it, all the girls should be free to get in any affinity. The game is called being a dik and doing that u can't get them all, lmao:p

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
it seems fighting between Maya and josy is meant to be weather you are in their path or not
i tried alone and they came the party angry at each other

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes