Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
True, but ep 9 was the first true threesome with them. In ep 5 Sarah just watched, mostly, and in ep 8 encounters with them were quite separate.
I didn't get it in 9, but the others were also 3somes in my opinion. I mean technically, at the prep party, it was a 4some. Heather was there, rubbing one out. So, in my opinion it counts.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If someone dies in this story, i think it could be related to your path. Like either Bella or Jill, on the other path Qin or Sage or Maya/Josie. That is how i would write it if i want to put some drama into the story. Or MC could have some deeper Bond with one of the DIKs, like a mentor and let him die. But i would be fine if no one dies.
I think to myself so that no one will die physically, but rather psychologically. My fear about this is that it affected Neil and the MC. I'm thinking of dissociative amnesia.

Dissociative amnesia is a memory disorder (memory loss) caused by trauma or stress that results in the inability to remember important personal information. In dissociative amnesia, the lost information would normally be part of conscious awareness and would be described as autobiographical memory. Although the forgotten information may not be accessible to consciousness, it continues to influence behavior. Those affected have memory gaps that can last from a few minutes to decades.

This could explain, for example, why the MC doesn't know his mother's last name and also why Neil might not know the name. The forms of dissociative amnesia would explain all of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JtShodan

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I wonder what other threesome or foursome we will get.
In 0.9 we finally have Sarah and Melanie threesome.
Well off the top of my head we've had:
- Camila and Mona - Ep 3?
- Rio and Quinn - Ep 4?
- Rio and Camila in Ep 7
- Sage and Quinn in ep 8
- Lily and Nicole in ep 9
Uh ... I don't know I guess an orgy.:ROFLMAO: Seems like everyone in the Others path had a threesome at some point.

I don't think I'd go that far but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a document laying out all the possible paths. :geek::cry:

There are times where I like the small details DPC puts in with all the different variables and there are times I feel they're just simply pedantic and meaningless.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
The photos and videos could easily have been sent by a third person outside of Rusty Laptop's DIKs. It's also easy to use the Cathy Rooster Cluck on Rusty's laptop. This is called remote access. Any DIK who was on the laptop could have made this setting and then this third person only needs the corresponding passwords.
yeah but Cathy incident was before the Mc sending the videos i believe the last videos was given from Derek to Rusty and same for MC and he said he changed the password and only rusty has access to it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
On another note, even though I have criticisms of DPC and BADIK, this VN and a handful of others are the only ones worth playing in my opinion. At the very least, at least DPC delivers a fully fleshed out beginning-and-end chapter each time. Many others just kind of unceremoniously plop out an update while following the increasingly apparent trend of longer and longer dev times.

Of course, there are others who also do the same as BADIK in regards to a full-on chapter and/or have shorter dev times. But all-in-all, can probably count the number of VNs I'm willing to play on one hand. (The non-fapping hand :sneaky:)

My interest in BADIK has more or less waned after Ep 8, but I look at the mountain of games I haven't tried yet or have updated but don't care to play and I think, "Wow, there's actually not much I want to bother with anymore". It really is just leagues above 99% of stuff here. It's like combination of DPC does amazing work and the large bulk of other devs (not all of them, don't @ me) are just wildly incompetent beyond imagine. Whether you like it or not, BADIK seems to set the standard for most things.

(And don't reply trying to one-up me, you bastards :KEK:I hate that shit. I'm just trying to be fully transparent about the game, not turn this into a dickriding competition.)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dick

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
yeah but Cathy incident was before the Mc sending the videos i believe the last videos was given from Derek to Rusty and same for MC and he said he changed the password and only rusty has access to it
Also, the mobile phone the DIKs give you for MC's birthday, used to be Vinny's phone. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to think he infected the phone with some Trojan. Not that I think Vinny is smart enough to have that done, but here I go again with the nerds...

:unsure:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well off the top of my head we've had:
- Camila and Mona - Ep 3?
- Rio and Quinn - Ep 4?
- Rio and Camila in Ep 7
- Sage and Quinn in ep 8
- Lily and Nicole in ep 9
Uh ... I don't know I guess an orgy.:ROFLMAO: Seems like everyone in the Others path had a threesome at some point.

I don't think I'd go that far but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a document laying out all the possible paths. :geek::cry:

There are times where I like the small details DPC puts in with all the different variables and there are times I feel they're just simply pedantic and meaningless.
There is also a Nicole and Sandy threesome.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes