Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ZOMG! It's December! Is this game abandoned?

:p
Yes, haven't you heard about the train accident? Every NPC in this VN was run over by the train. So DPC was left with only one thing ... the abandoned tag. :ROFLMAO:

We all Love fucking Trains, except DPC ... He is the Only one who hates them. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: znar25

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking what if the only way to save Maya & Josy's relationship is for the mc to stop dating them?
That be a kick in the guts

It could make for some very emotional scenes though

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I have been thinking what if the only way to save Maya & Josy's relationship is for the mc to stop dating them?
That be a kick in the guts

It could make for some very emotional scenes though
If there is 2 option and you have to pick one
1-Maya Alone
2-Josy&sage
what would you pick?

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
You know you can quote multiple messages within 1 single post right?

Instead of posting several different replies:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason when I hit "quote" I get the exact same window as with "reply", I assumed it had something to do with f95 working on their platform

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
My biggest hope for the new episode is that we have a chance to go all the way with Heather. She is fresh air and barely had some scenes so far.

Reactions: Akashi

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yes, haven't you heard about the train accident? Every NPC in this VN was run over by the train. So DPC was left with only one thing ... the abandoned tag. :ROFLMAO:

We all Love fucking Trains, except DPC ... He is the Only one who hates them. :ROFLMAO:
DPC will have MC use his giant cock to fuck the tunnel the train came out of.

Stantz9545

Jul 5, 2022
Won't lie - I've always had a thing for Riona, and the cat outfit just sealed the deal, she was cute AF in that getup. Mind you, the way the camera focused on Sally's perfect backside gave me hope there's a future with her around the corner. Why them nips so dark tho?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I mean, the Others Path is pretty much my main play through now but I'm not that into Heather. But I'd still pick her over a couple of the main LIs at this point. ;)

(Edit: I said "at this point" twice and that bothered me)
I wonder what other threesome or foursome we will get.
In 0.9 we finally have Sarah and Melanie threesome.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes