allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
well, I gave tremolo the name of Ray Donovan.
View attachment 3134661
I always just give my characters a single letter for a name. Not for any special reason. I just don't care lol.

To be fair, the jacob thing was code DPC put in himself. It's funny how ironic that is. He wants to stop people from complaining to him about bugs caused by mods so he puts in stuff that either loops or auto-quits before the mod even has a chance to break the game ... which makes them complain to him anyway.:ROFLMAO: I saw it happen in real time when I used to get it from Patreon lololol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yea, it looks like he intended to give it to Tommy from the start. In ep 6:

MC: "You're giving me the combination?"
Rusty: "You and Tommy."

So it seems like Rusty was saying in addition to Tommy, he now trusted MC. Even has a line after that saying he's something like a leader now.

The hate you have for Tommy is so palpable it made you blind with RAGE!:mad::LOL:
I don't deny my hate for a few characters in this. I also show my dislike and disdain for others.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Anthony is Arieth level of stupid. The DIKs might not be the smartest, and on some level perhaps even stupid (I'm looking at you Derek, Jamie, Leon, Tommy, JB, Rusty, Jacob and MC!).
But they're certainly not that stupid (Well, Derek maybe). :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's slightly sharper than the rest of the DiKs. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fair enough. We all have characters in the game we'd like to see just go away. *cough* Maya *cough*
I'm not a fan of Maya, but if she wasn't in the game, I'd probably be bangin Josy.

well he is the only one who knows how to repair and maintain a house thanks to his father and he is also the most skilled fighter. :HideThePain:
That's all that matters. As long as you're good at working, fighting and fucking, you really don't need much else.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Don't hold your breath though. Rio is still best girl and Zoey is the runners up. Josy is around 7th place. Right below Sally and her friend. :ROFLMAO:
wait a minute. tattoos and piercings, you are one of those men who likes damaged women and always say I can fix her. it all makes sense now haha. :KEK:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Dang i dont really like how Quinn and Rio dont get along anymore. They used to be chill in s1 but then in s2 it just went downhill.
I wonder why they cant just get along anymore. If they did, it would probably make my experience even more enyojable.
Dont like how Rio and Camila are besties now.
Imo Camila dont have much personality shes awfully boring to me, the only good thing about her is that big ass of hers, gotta give her that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dang i dont really like how Quinn and Rio dont get along anymore. They used to be chill in s1 but then in s2 it just went downhill.
I wonder why they cant just get along anymore. If they did, it would probably make my experience even more enyojable.
Dont like how Rio and Camila are besties now.
Imo Camila dont have much personality shes awfully boring to me, the only good thing about her is that big ass of hers, gotta give her that.
Blame that on Quinn. She basically started cutting Rio off and started playin 'Bump da Coochie' with Lily. I'm personally glad Rio is gettin away from Quinn. Bitch even slapped Rio.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes